tuscl

Charlotte McKinney

goonster
California
Monday, February 2, 2015 1:06 AM
Who saw the Super Bowl spot with her in it. Wowza! I broke out my Ruby foo whipped up a quickie script to scour the googles and started sucking down images. It's been running for a while now and I'm at several hundred unique image names. It'll take me a bit to discard the dupes (lower quality dupes go first), then another quickie Ruby script to run through and normalize all the file names to something sane and browsable. With a short 15-20 minutes of scripting and some time deleting dupes, I'll have a nice mostly complete image collection of her.

23 comments

• ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    I posted a similar response a week or so ago upon seeing her preview.
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    I yor prophet were too lay his sausage fingers on her boobies they wood be even bigger when he taketh his fingers away so sayeth the LORD mane and his final prophet.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    I just googled her. Fucking hell, she's HOT !
  • goonster
    9 years ago
    Yep. Most of her pics appear to be in various states of undress though. I don't really see any straight up topless or nudes from what I've slurped down so far.
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    I will touch her hart with my sausagey appendiges and move he to remove her topping cloth. So sayeth the prophet of the LORD mane
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I had Mrs. McKinney as a teacher in HS. Sure didn't look like her! :)
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Thank you notifying of her presence and name. Knockout!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    9 years ago
    See: [view link] (Apparently, she's natural. That was my first question about her.) and, loads of videos of her at: [view link]
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    What's so great about Charlotte McKinney? She's just a blonde with ginormous tits. :)
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I watched the whole game and didn't see the highly touted Charlotte McKinney commercial. Could it be that it aired only in parts of the country that have Carl's Jr? Thank goodness for the Interwebz! Um . . . what is a "Ruby foo"? It sounds like something I should know and would find useful . . . but I'm drawing a blank.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Hotter than a huchie mama
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    9 years ago
    @ jack: What's wrong with a blonde with ginormous tits?
  • goonster
    9 years ago
    Ruby is a scripting language that allows you to quickly put together code to do various things. I wouldn't run it in a production environment, but it's awful handy for little things like sucking pictures down off the internet.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Got it. And a "foo" is a quick little computer program? My programming days were many years ago, long before Ruby came along (and this use of "foo", apparently).
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    You guys talk about Kate Upton, this girl is way hotter than Kate.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I'm assuming that Terry Richardson must have signed his soul over to the devil to be able to photograph so many hotties, e.g.: Charlotte McKinney - [view link] Kate Upton - [view link] Emily Ratajkowski - [view link] Alyssa Arce - [view link] Ebonee Davis - [view link] et cetera et cetera ad orgasmum.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    She is hot nothing wrong with big tittied blondes
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    More Charlotte McKinney: [view link] [view link] 22 years old, 5' 7.5", 34DD-24-34, all natural. Kate Upton has competition. Dayum!
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Deuce, No Carl's here, but the commercial aired. And like runuk said, "...way hotter than Kate."
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    MrDeuce, I think I'd define "fu" or "foo" as a person's "skill" or "aptitude."
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    The LORD mane shalt etch pictures of naked Catharine McKinnley in my prophet brane I need not Ruby fu an I coul probablelee get her picturs faster with google four th LORD mane hast blesst google. Are you of LUCIFER goonster mane?
  • goonster
    9 years ago
    PhantomGeek has it right. Foo is basically skills. I love picking up geek slang from the young bucks around the office.
  • Knightline
    9 years ago
    I like her more than I like Kate, too. But i"m only 5'8" so at 5'7" CM is about all I can handle! Or all I can dream to handle!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion