Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Kat the Midget Stripper

Flyer78

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

From the Huffington Post:

When Kat Hoffman was growing up in Bellefontaine, Ohio, bullies were a big problem for her. Hoffman, 26, was born with a form of dwarfism that stunted her growth at 3 feet, 11 inches and made her a target of teasing. However, when Hoffman turned 18, she discovered a way to make her short stature a big advantage when she visited a local strip club where a friend worked. “By the end of the night, I was on stage in the nude,” Hoffman said, according to the New York Post. “It was such a buzz. During my first week of dancing I made $1,000 in one week, so I decided to make a living out of it.”

And here's a picture from her Facebook page. facebook.com

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Midgets need love too.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

She is cuter than most

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Sausage fingers

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

She would luvz me sausage fingers mo"heads

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

She could go down on me without getting on her knees.

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

Are her dances half price? boom! I'll be here all week.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

LMAO

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Are sausage fingers supposed to be a turn off or on? I'm kinda neutral.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Boooooom! What happened to sippycup?

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Is she dancing in a hospital? WTF? Alucard?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Looks a lot better than Bridget the Midget, at least in that picture.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

I'm just more confused now.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement