tuscl

Ease of getting BBBJ vs FS ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Thursday, January 22, 2015 11:58 AM
As I’ve posted in the past; I’m not much of an extras guy but do partake from time to time. In my somewhat small sample size; it has been easier for me for girls to agree to CFS rather than BBBJ. CBJ is more or less as easy to get as CFS; but it seems many women just don’t like sucking dick even if they will fuck you - understandable I guess. What have been your experiences in the clubs w.r.t. obtaining BBBJ in general or BBBJs vs CFS or CBJ?

14 comments

• Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    There was this strip club that I was a semi-regular at years ago in San Diego called The Body Shop that I used to always get a BBBJ from a young black Jamaician spinner, even at my insistence of a CBJ. Also had many CFS sessions with her too. This was around 2010-2012. Aside from her, most of the time it has been CBJ with the occasional CFS as I'm more interested in a quick nut. Unfortunately, I've still have received a BBBJ in the club since leaving San Diego.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    *haven't (my bad)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Like Papi I don't have much experience with in club extras in fact I've never has sex ITC. I've never had a covered bj as well in my life; what's the point? All my sex with dancers has been OTC and I've never had a problem getting a dancer to give a BBBJ if I was going to get a BJ in the first place. CFS is always smart but I usually get them to go BB as I'm old and snipped so they feel safe. Granted, I'm not hanging out with high volume providers!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Since my fall from grace a few years back, before which everything was covered, I haven't had any problem getting BBBJ. Not every girl will do it uncovered, and ome girls don't want to swallow, but that's ok. No shortage of those who will and will.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    It is easier for a dancer to get spotted giving a BJ rather than fucking. A head bobbing up and down is a tell tale give away but fucking can look like an ordinary lap dance . However in my experience it is still easier to get a BJ. There are some that will do FS but at a higher price. I am fine with a BBBJ because a condom will make if much more difficult for me to get the required hard on for intercourse and very few strippers will do BBFS.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I find a BJ much easier to get. But that's usually what I ask for, so that could be the reason. However sc is right that FS just looks like a lap dance so maybe I could get that more if I asked.
  • ujay
    9 years ago
    I thinnk that it is easier to get CFS than BBBJ. As others have mentioned, CFS may look like a regular lap dance. Many stripper perfer CBJ which I particularly do not care for.
  • ujay
    9 years ago
    I thinnk that it is easier to get CFS than BBBJ. As others have mentioned, CFS may look like a regular lap dance. Many stripper perfer CBJ which I particularly do not care for.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    In my extremely limited experience with extras, only one girl has offered me extras, and that was CFS, so I'm going to say it's easier for CFS lol.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Except for the occasional tittyfuck (from well-endowed strippers who won't suck dick), the only extra I ever ask for is a BJ. (HJ should hardly count as an extra and I don't fuck strippers.) I greatly prefer BBBJ but will settle for CBJ for the right price with a dancer who's hot enough. Therefore I can't answer the question of whether BBBJ or FS is easier to obtain.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    @ Deuce, Then how successful are you at getting BBBJ vs CBJ?
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    I'm not a terribly prolific procurer of extra's, but I've found CFS easier to get than BJ's period. I'm not a fan of CBJ, and its been a fairly small percentage of times she wanted a cover. My experience may be a bit skewed though, as I generally don't ask unless I'm pretty sure I know the answer.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    It seems that most strippers who try to sell extras talk up their blow job skills. I don't often hear them lead with how spectacularly they fuck. But I only agree to a VIP if they'll do both BJ and FS. Out on the floor, FS is easier to disguise, and I've had a few offers that bypass the VIP fee. I've only done it briefly a few times when it just happened spontaneously. Some girls also sneak in a quick suck on my dick as part of a lap dance, but I wouldn't really call that a blow job.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    As for condoms, I've only had one or two who put one on before blowing me, and it was just as a prelude to FS, not for a blow job as the main event.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion