tuscl

What Is There Left For Me To Learn?

Monday, January 19, 2015 8:15 PM
I've been going to strip clubs regularly for four to five years now and I think I've seen them all and most of all experienced it all (except the drugs). I will never shoot junk up my brain and smoke toxic junk as well. My first OTC was from my current CF who actually propositioned it. That's done. I tried walking away, but she was so cunningly street smart she was able to just not engage me when I bring hell to her. I gave up. That's done. She hustles me so much I just smile on the outside and rage in anger in the inside. I also did stuff that would get my ass kicked out by sucking, kissing and fingering. Did cunulingus several times with several strippers while inside the strip club, I got away with that. Now gentlemen/ladies here on TUSCL, tell me... What is there left for me to do? I think I've done it, maybe I should do what next?

20 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    You still have to have a 3 some with 2 strippers and yourself. If for no other reason than to say that you have dome it.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Keep it up, err, going. Each experience is different. Simple as that!
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Fuck her in the ass.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    "What Is There Left For Me To Learn?" There is always something to learn. When your done learning your done.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Sounds like you need to get to some new, fresher, and nastier clubs. But if you aren't able to walk away from your CF -- despite how much she pisses you off and makes your life hell -- would you be up for learning anything new?
  • AnonymousJim
    9 years ago
    Yeah, there's always new land to conquer. Done OTC with a blonde, a brunette and a redhead each yet? Each of the four cup sizes? The various different ways a woman can, um, finish you off? I'm basically echoing clubber here, but yeah. I like variety. I will never get sick of variety. There will always be something new and interesting around, and I will probably keep pursuing it until it really starts to feel fake.
  • AnonymousJim
    9 years ago
    I suppose I should clarify: I'm basically lumping anything over D into a "very large" category. Yes, there are more than four cup sizes, but basically A, B, C and D (or D+).
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    If you've done it all with strippers, you could move on to animals. There are 8 million sheep in America, and they can't all be choosy.
  • zipman68
    9 years ago
    @Alabegonz my friend, I'd work on the rage and anger issues. I'm giving serious advice because I think you're taking things too seriously and you seem like a nice guy. Remember, it's CF job to hustle you. She isn't your girlfriend, she's a stripper selling you a service. Not that there's anything wrong with that. But what is wrong is letting it bother you. If a stripper "relationship" stops being fun you need to end it my friend.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    OP: "What Is There Left For Me To Learn?" The System by RickyBoy.
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    There's always the good old Tijuana donkey show
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    So you've gotten your fingers and dick wet a few times and now believe that you've seen and done it all? Interesting. ;) The range of possible strip club experiences is almost as endless as the types of dancers you can meet in them. But, in my humble opinion, you will never get to those moments if you can't control your emotions. Anger/rage over a basic romance hustle, for example, is a rookie mistake. Once you learn self control, you will be better able to control interactions and outcomes with dancers. Anyway, just my two cents.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    RickyBoy: "Once you learn self control, you will be better able to control interactions and outcomes with dancers." Like how RickyBoy controlled the 18 months he waited for OTC and the $3000 he spent on conversation along the way. All culminating in a blah, by his own words, encounter. Way to be The Man and control the situation like that, RickyBoy. We SHOULD ALL learn from YOU.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    I did all of that Fraudster and I enjoyed every minute of my time with her. Her only hustle was to be entertaining and it worked. ;) And that was only a fraction of what I did over that time. Among the cooler aspects of that stretch included fun with two ridiculously gorgeous women, one of whom liked to wear special costumes for me, fucking and sucking with several other attractive girls, my first experience with a very freckly gal, a spur of the moment 2 girl OTC nightcap, some fun dinner/fuck dates, rediscovery of the ITC joys of Pasco County FL, new exploration of the clubs of Memphis TN (where I met Miss Freckles), and a lot of other assorted shit that I won't take the time to list. Good times. But if you disagree with my views on clubbing approaches, feel free to share your own. ;)
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I agree with Shadowcat, try a threesome.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    You know need to create and sell your own system.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Simple. You need to find better quality dancers. Sounds like from your post there's a lot of room for improvement in that area. Ultimately your goal should be a dream stripper -- the perfect embodiment of what a stripper shoujd be. They are one in a million, but are absolutely worth the long search.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    Good comments and the funny ones too. The seething anger is just a hyperbole to dramatize a certain sentiment I have for my CF. It's not really big but it somehow annoys me when she pushes it too much into my face, I would respond to it by kissing her and grabbing her boob/butt just to show my retaliation. I've walked too far into her life already, I dunno how would I get out of this one. But now, I'm pretty sure of one thing and that is I don't want to be trapped in her life I got a bit of good play with redheads, blondes and brunettes and I think they are all good. One redhead who I had good cunnulingus was a bit of a madonna sporting an attitude but I was able to make her submissive for a given time, after that, she went her own merry way. Thing though, I thought strip clubbing was just that a way of blowing steam and looking at stunning ladies dancing nude on stage. Turns out some of them will actually give you one hell of a ride. I guess, I'm here standing at a milestone, looking back it seems that I've moved farther into the journey. About the threesome, well...back in college I got myself into an unforgettable party. Yes, a party/orgy I spelled that correctly. Many to many. Banging not one but some in a party. Looking forward, I only see the same shit. But I do get what you guys are saying here. Maybe I could work part-time as a bouncer? Sometimes when I club, there is a moment I would find myself chatting with bouncers and somehow they seem to be OK with me, maybe because I go to the gym and have some connect with them? I dunno, I'd like to explore that. Anyway, please keep posting comments. I'm not done with this yet.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Ala, if you don't know how to get out of this one, then you are trapped in her life. She found a submissive to amuse her and that's you (sorry, man, but you are sounding like a passive/aggressive submissive). I wouldn't recommend getting a job as a bouncer at a strip joint. It isn't that I have any experience as one, but it really sounds like you're trying to get deeper into the life and possibly shutting off more exit strategies. Please, make sure you can walk away before you dive in.
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    'What Is There Left For Me To Learn?' Spelling and grammar would be my suggestions. When you have achieved some mastery over those two disciplines, come back and we can talk about serious adult issues.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion