tuscl

Retirement

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Wednesday, January 14, 2015 9:03 PM
1.a. If working, what is your planned retirement age? b. If retired, how old were you when you retired? 2.a. Do you plan to go to strip clubs more or less when you retire? b. If retired, are you going to strip clubs more or less than when you were in the work force?

43 comments

• ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Just retired at 63. Not quite as much as I did, but that's pretty much due to less opportunity.
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    Planning to go out at 62, but that is a long way down the road. There could be a lot of economic turmoil between now and then that could have me stay in the workforce a few more years. I think I'll probably go less when retired because of a fixed income and my testosterone will be down.
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    1b-60 (recent retiree) 2b- Slightly less often.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I hope to retire in my late 50s. I'd like to think I would club more but it'll probably be less. Limited funds and less travel would be the likely reasons.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Plus my dick's not getting any younger.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    No plan on ever retiring. Can I append a third question here? Roth 401k or conventional?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I was 68 and had planned to work until 70 but they offered me a retirement bonus that I couldn't refuse. I'm going about as often as when I was working. About 1 day a week. Occasionally twice a week.
  • AnonymousJim
    9 years ago
    I honestly want to work until I'm ineffective. It's kind of the one way I feel like I have some value to the world. Given my awful diet, however, I'm probably doomed to have a heart attack before I reach some sort of retirement age, anyhow. Whether or not I continue to club is another story. As it is, if a girl comes up to me and is all over me, telling me I'm some handsome stud in the first five seconds of conversation, I'm probably not going to want a dance from her because I feel like she's BSing me from the start. When it gets to a point where I can't honestly believe the girls that are dancer age could be into me, I think the whole club thing will lose a lot of luster.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    1.a. If working, what is your planned retirement age? Working now at 65 (was retired from 55 till 60), plan to retire again at 70. b. If retired, how old were you when you retired? See above. 2.a. Do you plan to go to strip clubs more or less when you retire? I went less and will likely do the same when I retire again. b. If retired, are you going to strip clubs more or less than when you were in the work force? See above.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    1a. I honestly don't olan on retiring. I'm sure I will have to at some point, but I genuinely like what I've done for a living since I was 25 years old, and have absolutely no problem doing it until I'm no longer physically or capable of doing so. 2a. I expect to go as often as I want for as long as I can. I currently have a conventional 401k, but I'm considering conversion. Sadly, my tax situation at the moment means I'll pay more tax to do so than I want to.
  • James1557
    9 years ago
    1 - I was offered a retirement deal at 55 and chose not to refuse. 2 - I only discovered that strip clubs were fun after I retired. I now go when I can - which is only once or twice a month and I plan to go on doing that for as long as I can.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Once upon a time I wanted to retire early. Now I'm thinking 68?
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Retire? That word invokes "quitting" and everybody is afraid to stop doing what fills their identity. Appropriately I would say that I want to be financially independent around my late 50's where I could give a crap what a boss tells me to do, but I will always be doing some type of work for self-worth. Strip clubs are already waning on me. I think I will go less and less because there is only so much fake bs that a person will tolerate as time marches on. I know I will be a part-time clubber as well as a part time worker as a transition into retirement when I hit my late 50's to early 60's.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    To "Roth" or not, Dougster? Depends on your tax situation now and in the future, however since we don't have a crystal ball my suggestion is to do both, that way you have a little flexibility later on in life to pull from a tax free source(Roth). If in. 25% tax bracket probably a good idea to put most in conventional, but anytime someone slips lower into 15% is a good opportunity to do Roth.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Most of us closing in on the 28% tax bracket are looking for as many deductions as possible for conventional means. This is of course assuming you're a working class stiff.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Meat, "Retire? That word invokes "quitting" and everybody is afraid to stop doing what fills their identity." That is why I went back to work. I had been on a "schedule" as such for about 50 years. All of a sudden, I was without something to do. Working again seemed the answer and when a job fell into my lap doing what I had done before, well, I took it.
  • rbn1956
    9 years ago
    I will be 78 in a few days. I retired at 62. You not only need to look at finances but your health and the health of your wife if you are married. If the odds are that you will live into your upper 80s and even 90s delay retirement. In my case my wife was getting weaker. By retiring at 62 she had 10 good years of traveling the USA. Her last 3 years she couldn't do much. I wouldn't trade those first 10 years for anything
  • rbn1956
    9 years ago
    Wouldn't let me add more on first post. On strip clubing, I have no desire for another wife but I still enjoy playing with tits and pussy, having my dick rubbed and receiving a happy ending. Go to clubs 1 to 2 times a week depending on where I'm at. I'm a full time RVer.
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    I retired when I was 59 (sold my first company). I discovered SCs during that retirement and I hit them hard and heavy. I was also bored almost to the point of dementia during that retirement. When the non-compete expired from the sale of my first company I immediately got back into business in a big way. Now I am 66 and my health is seriously in the shitter so I am more or less retired again. My clubbing is non-existent now.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    2 years to go and retiring at 59. I will have more money in retirement then I do now because I won't be saving a third of my pension check. I will go twice a month until I can't. It is just too much fun to give up. Dougster-Roth IRA as well as annuities and dividends.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Right on! Do it all and spread your $$ around. If you're willing to do things today(planning) that others won't do, then you'll be able to do things tomorrow that others can't do(travel and fuck whores).
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    1. Given the current rules, I don't plan to work a day past 65. That would minimize what I have to pay out of pocket for health insurance (to supplement medicare). 2. Not to be pessimistic, but that will depend on how well the plumbing is working at that age.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I'm currrently in the 33% tax bracket federally and a high income tax state and it's very unlikely I'll keep live there once I have to start taking 401k income. Conventional is definitely better for me than Roth.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    My father had an art like trial retirement which he couldn't stand. Got back to work after only a little more than a year, then kept working until the day he died. I hope I'm also able to follow down that path as well.
  • Cheo_D
    9 years ago
    1. I don't think I ever could really "retire" into mere leisure; if I remain healthy I will likely remain FTE until my 70s and then seek some sort of contract consulting work or just switch to some "doing it just because you like it" work. 2. As things look at this point, if I intend to continue visiting SCs I'd better never get to any lower level of income than I am at right now...
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    When I "re-retire" (wouldn't you have to tire before you retire?), I'm gonna be a greeter at Walmart.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    I don't every "plan" on retiring (I love my job), but the company has told me that my services wont be required past 65. After that, I will have all sorts of free time to go to the SC!
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    1. I'm 60 and plan to retire from my current job at 66 but to keep working in some capacity indefinitely because work gives purpose and structure to one's life. 2. I hope to keep clubbing indefinitely, too, because happy endings give purpose and structure to one's life :) The frequency of visits will probably decline from twice to once a week, depending on finances (which promise to be pretty good) and potency (which inevitably declines -- but shadowcat is a role model!).
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    Most of my club fun is made possible by work related travel, so the thought of retirement (and being stuck with my wife all the time) is more depressing than anything. I'm not worried about having enough money, but I am worried about how I'm going to get free for playtime!
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I still got at least 20 years til retirement, so I have no idea precisely when I want to retire. Considering my health issues of a few years ago, I might just drop dead first. 2. Who knows if strip clubs will even be around when I get to retire? Assuming they are still around and vaguely resembling what they are now, I imagine I will go at least once a month for sure, but who knows whether any I'd want to go to would still be around. It probably depends on where I live at the time.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    azdd, Exactly my concern. When I first retired, that was terrible. had to basically sneak away for a few hours. Perhaps go meet some of the old work friends. :)
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    clubber: You're going to be a WalMart greeter? Talk about endless possibilities! Blue-haired grandmas, harried MILFs, maybe even the occasional single girl, all coming in the door and seeing you first! clubber, I salute your resourcefulness ;-D
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Interesting that so many of you find purpose and fulfillment in your jobs and don't plan to retire even when you could. While I have a great job all things considered, I can't wait to retire to a life of leisure. Can't imagine why Id keep working if I didn't have to.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Man – I hope to be able to SC till I die and not be hampered by finances/ I’m 45 and keep thinking I would like to be in a position where I have a fair amount of $$$ coming in and not have to rely on a measly fixed income Would like to be in a position where my $$$ works for me rather than having to work for my $$$ - kinda like a small or micro biz that could kinda run itself to some extent and have some decent cash flow. Unfortunately I am one of those people that just does not have a business mind (but maybe if I try hard enough :)). Glad you posted this thread – thus give one some food for thought.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    ATAC, Damn it man, you gave away my plan!!! :)
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I retired in 2009 after 42 years of service to the same company. I enjoyed my job very much as it was pretty unique. Less than 2,000 people doing it in the U.S. and it paid very well. Since I have retired I have not once gone back to the office to see my old co workers, etc. I have moved on.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    With 30+ year before I can realistically contemplate retirement it's not something I dwell on too much. Who knows what kind of world we'll be living in? That said I save plenty for that distant future. I enjoy my work but I can easily see myself walking away from full time employment. Travel and hobbies would more than keep me occupied.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    jester, As one that has the experience, don't count on that.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    My plan is to start volunteering at a local foundation that provides at-risk youth remedial instruction combined with a grounding in woodworking and boatbuilding. My talent, my hobby and my passion, all rolled up in a single opportunity. Between that and a trawler yacht, I can have a productive retirement.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    ATAC, I call BS!!! The operative words, "at-risk youth". Just an "in" to some misguide young future strippers! :)
  • slaux_pas
    9 years ago
    @Dougster “I'm currrently in the 33% tax bracket federally and a high income tax state” But Seattle is in Washington state and Washington doesn’t have any state income tax. Hmmmmm.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I don't live in Washington anymore.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    clubber: lol. Since the program serves both boys and girls, there may be some future dancers, but if I have anything to do with it, most of them will end up in the $350K tax bracket with the rest of us. ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion