tuscl

Why I am getting tired of strip clubs

Saturday, January 10, 2015 6:53 PM
I used to be a big fan of strip clubs, but I have just become disenchanted with then. Here's why: 1) The girls constantly try to cheat me on dances. It's like they think I am stupid. They'll do 2 songs and say they did 3 or even 4 then get all pissed when I call them out on it and create drama. 2) The girls give me all sorts of made up sob stories about how rough they have it and how much they need money. Yet when they friend me on Facebook I can tell they are doing great, just as well or better than me. Not only are these lying sob stories lame and boring but they are meant to attempt to deceive me and I don't like that. One thing though, once these girls reach 35 and can no longer strip, they will be in BIG trouble. Because not only are they usually uneducated and unable to get any other job that pays decent... 3)...a lot of them choose deadbeat boyfriends who won't work and they end up fully supporting their lame loser asses. Also, a lot of the times these deadbeat are black guys. I don't much like the idea of touching the private areas of girls, or having those areas touch me, who have had black dick in their holes...I might end up with a VD, as Blacks are much more likely to have them than Whites. Plus that thought totally grosses me out anyway. I will not get a dance from a stripper who I know goes with a black guy, period, under any circumstance. The problem is that this is so common with strippers now that I am sure there are many doing it that I DON'T know about! Ugh! 4) Too many drugs in these places now...and I'm sure drug DEALERS? Where do you think a lot of these guys making in rain got all their money? My job is very strict about drugs and drug related arrests and offenses. What if a club I am in gets raided and I end up in the middle of it? My career...and life....would be OVER! 5) Multiple strippers have agreed to meet me OTC and then stood me up. Fucking lying bitch sluts! I always confront them about it then break all ties with them. But then their presence in the club afterwards makes for awkwardness. 6) Most importantly, I have met a couple of nice girls who are NOT strippers. They treat me so much better! I want to concentrate on them! Now I still know a few good strippers and I might pop in to see them every now and then going forward. But these good ones seem to be getting fewer and farther between. It just seems like strip clubs were much better in the 90s and early 2000s when I first started going to them than they are now.

22 comments

• sflguy123
    9 years ago
    #5 gets 4 stars from me. I just had another bad experience with that. My batting avg on that would be like Stevie Wonder in MLB.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Amen brother Joseph. Old saying is "that cock can walk!"
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    #3 is dumb as hell. You're putting people in a box.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Joseph quit being such a pussy
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @Joesph5160- you're an idiot
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Always good to hear from our racist brethren. You're better off staying away from clubs.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    You're kind of a racist. But #6 is a legitimate reason to take a break from clubs.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Sounds like you need to find another hobby. And move somewhere you can find like minded idiots.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Lot of people sorrowfully fit in that box, yet his observations are also put in a box.
  • nybxaw
    9 years ago
    Kiss my Black ass Joseph. You can also suck my dick by kissing your wife.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Joseph, considering your last reviews were back in 2012, it's tough to tell just which clubs you're visiting nowadays, but if they're wearing on you that much, it's time to either change to some other clubs or to just take a prolonged break from mongering. If you are frequenting the same clubs, I have a feeling you might be wearing on some of the dancers, too, which is all the more reason to take a hiatus. And, James, I don't think he's "kind of a racist." With all of those remarks in #3, it's safe to say he is a racist.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Your quitting doesn't help me any since you didn't club in my area. Have a nice life.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Joseph...you sound like your turning gay. Try hitting up a gay strip club with make dancers...faggot...oops I mean racist faggot. I hate racists but if a faggot comes out of the closet, that is fine. Dont try to act like your strait when your not.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    1. Old news. Grow a pair and don't put up with it. They'll get the message. 2. Cost of doing business with strippers. Get over it. 3. Seriously? So white dick you don't know is better than black dick you don't know? Customer dick is OK, but boyfriend dick isn't? 4. In some clubs, drugs and strippers go together like water and water. If you can't keep clear of the drugs, you don't belong there. Find another club, or stay home. 5. Par for the course. If you drop all contact with every stripper because she bails on an OTC date, you're going to run out of strippers long before you get laid. 6. What does that have to do with anything? Civvies and strippers fulfill two different needs. If you're looking for being well treated, instead of fucked, in a strip club, you're looking in the wrong place. And for those who will inevitably call me on this one, I wasn't *looking*.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    Dude, write this on your forehead: Play of get played. In your case, you've been played, bro. But there is a way around it, just be the guy who has no money, can't pay his bills and is not willing to work. There is a reason why I wrote that, if you still don't get it then you will never know why you are being played, laughed at and seen as an ATM machine.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Joseph5160, I think once you find a stripper who will take good care of you, ITC, then you will feel fine. The stuff you are talking about comes up when they are not taking care of you. SJG
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    It's a pervasive opinion that strippers are all scumbags. If a woman is a obvious scumbag, this is no disincentive for her to become a stripper (since everyone already rightly considers her to be a scumbag). For non-scumbag women, however, it's a very hard decision to become a stripper. Because they will have to get use to being treated as a scumbag, and/or nervously keep their job as a deep dark secret. This is why scumbags are statistically over-represented among strippers. 2+2=4 in case you were also wondering about that one.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Joseph5160 makes the rest of us PL's look smart and stable. 1] He evidently can't count, I always keep track and if a girl rips me off I tell the manager or house mother and never get a dance from her again. 2] It is the girls job to use what ever means she has to separate you from you money up to and including promising OTC. and you are a fool to think otherwise. 3] What, you the think color rubs off??? There is only one reason for your dick to be brown when you pull it out and it ain't because her boy friend if black. What asshole gives a crap (brown pun intended) what color her boyfriend is, I know a lot of civilian girls who have dated black guys and vice versa. The attitude display is just stupid. The only way to make sure the girl is STD free is to rape her when is a prepubescent virgin then never let her near another person like the sick fuck muslims do. A looser leach boyfriend AKA a pimp happens no matter what color he or she is. Man you are going to the wrong place to expect these girls to be in a stable relationship, news flash that is why they are stripping. That layer of latex protects you from those that have cum before. 4] The drugs have always been there, I have been going to clubs off and on for 40 years and the booze and drugs were there in the 70's through now. 5] refer to 2] above 6] I think you are much better off with civilian girls who are just as likely to have an STD because they are more likely to go bareback for "luv". The moral of this story is if you do not like strippers don't go to strip clubs.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    Somebody is taking this way-y-y-y-y too seriously. I hope that the rest of his life is not so tightly wound. Other than the money it doesn't matter.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Wow. My two cents: 1. They do this to you because they think that they can. You must give off the same pathetic vibe in the clubs that is evident with this post. 2. So what? It's not personal so don't take it like it is. I always counter by offering them an earning opportunity. ;) 3. Not sure what to say about this one. Yikes. 4. Go to better clubs. Seriously. Drugs and strippers often go hand in hand, but the better clubs are far less tolerant of strippers getting high/stoned while on shift. 5. I don't get this one completely. Do you mean for p4p or are you soliciting them to meet for free? Strippers are flaky by nature, but if you are offering enough cash then at least a certain % of them should have shown, unless there is something so wrong with you that you can't even buy it. If you are trying to get them to meet you OTC for free, well, good luck with that. 6. Apples and oranges. You don't go to a club looking for love and you don't get judgment free, on demand goofy fun from most SOs. They serve two different purposes. And if you want to be treated better by strippers, then stop being so fucking pathetic. I can smell "eau du victim" coming from you even through this computer screen.
  • SlickSpic
    9 years ago
    Tired of strip clubs! What's next, you're gonna become tired of Sandwiches and Bacon?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion