tuscl

Your ride

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Tuesday, January 6, 2015 5:36 AM
1. What kind of car do you drive? 2. What do you, realistically speaking, plan for your next car to be.

38 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I drive a recent model Mustang GT. maybe not quite as cool as shadowcat but close. My next car is going to be a Shelby Mustang of some kind.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Odyssey van when I'm hauling gear and an Acura TL-S when I'm not. Next car? I don't have a toy car at the moment so I'm itching to have one again (I used to have a Lotus). I like the mid 80's Ferrari Mondial 3.2 Cabriolets a lot, or a carb 308. I never had a Ferrari and I'm not getting any younger!
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I drive a BMW Z4. My next car will be a BMW i8 (I wish): [view link]
  • Xeinok
    9 years ago
    An Acura TL 2013 and my next car hopefully will be a Subaru WRX STI
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    1. 97 Honda Civic 2. I don't know. I'm not into fancy cars so this isn't something I think about. Despite it being 18 years old, my Civic only has 134K miles and I plan on driving it until it doesn't run anymore--which will be a long time considering how many miles a Honda can go
  • crsm27
    9 years ago
    2014 Ford Fl50.... don't need anything else.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    05 f250 but ford is bringing back the bronco based on the f150 in 2016 and I have a major hard on for one. my aunt drove a 92 Honda civic to 300000 miles and when she traded it in it only used a quart of oil between changes.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    08 Ford Fusion interested in the new Broncos that will be out soon. And an old lead sled Merc or maybe a Pontiac Cheiftain for a rat rod / project car.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    GoVikings has the best attitude. Sports cars are expensive and unnecessary luxuries.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Company POS and my Harley.
  • Holdem2
    9 years ago
    Chevy Silverado but I would rather be riding that chick in your avatar Mr Smith.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I have a 97 Honda Civic also as well as a Chevy 2500 4x4 pickup. The milage is awesome on the civic
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    A 90 something Subaru Forrester. It's got 230 some thousand miles on it. I'll drive it into the dirt and then pick up something else I can drive until it dies.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    S65 AMG L Mercedes
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    2005 civic. Probably will stick with Honda
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    i drive a 94 Honda Accord EX with 130,000 miles. A nice car.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Strippers ride my dick. Does that count?
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I don't have a car at all. And I am not sure what my first car will be. Something less than 7K though
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "Sports cars are expensive and unnecessary luxuries." I get that view. But the same thing could be said about strippers or lots of other very fun indulgences. A mustang is a good compromise because it's a fun sports car that costs no more than a nice truck. "I would rather be riding that chick in your avatar Mr Smith." Holdem, that girl is the hottest woman I've ever seen naked second only to my DS. If you guys are nice I'll post a link to her pictures one day soon.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ I like your style
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    My other ride is yo mama
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    2015 Kia Sorento - even with all the bells & whistles, I miss my 2011 Honda Accord v6. If I could get rid of the Kia, I'd probably go back to a Honda Accord.
  • sailmd
    9 years ago
    Bmw E46 convertible(325) with Dinan3 performance upgrade. Bought used. I never buy new.
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    2012 Ford Escape 4X4
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    2000 Honda Civic (black; 2D Coupe EX 5-sp) w/ 200k mi. But it new in 2000 and thought I would only keep it 3 years at most – kept it mostly out of laziness and not wanting to invest in a new car since cost of ownership for the Civic is super-low (never breaks down; excellent gas mileage; cheap to insure). But – I’m planning on getting another car this year in the spring time or so – looking at a 2012 Lexus ES350 – I like luxury cars and this seems fairly affordable/good-value and nothing else really turns me on w/o having to pay a lot more.
  • Jackmd
    9 years ago
    09 Toyota Tacoma. Next truck hopefully will be a 25 Tacoma with self drive.
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    Another Mustang GT owner here. In addition to John Smith's comments, the Mustang can carry a lot of stuff, with fold down rear seat. Another thing I like about it is it is still a bit "old school". As in not being so dependent on an electronic key fob for things like keyless entry and start. As for next car, maybe I'll get a Vette again if I stumble upon the next Amazon or Microsoft.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    1. 5series Beamer 2. Tesla S
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Forgot, I also have my old beater S10 pickem' up! Rednecks got to have a pickem' up! :)
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Wtf I thought everyone on here made more than 200k a year - and you guys are driving Hondas? LMN told me to tell you guys he drives a spaceship. ml
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    minnow - Hate to tell you this but my 2015 Mustang GT is key less with push button ignition.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Shailynn, I make maybe a tenth of what you thought everyone here made. 1) 2009 Toyota Corolla. It's earning its keep at work. 2) What's next and when? Whenever I can't drive the Toyota any more, I'll try to find another used car of recent years and low mileage.
  • Ironcat
    9 years ago
    Toyota Camry Hybrid - 40 MPG around town, 45 on the highway.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    1. Presently drive a 2013 Hyundai Elantra. 2. Haven't really thought about it yet, but something similar to the Hyundai Elantra, probably. If they still have Lincoln MKZ's when I decide to get a new one, I might get one of them.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Currently, our family rides are my 2006 Dodge Charger R/T and my wife's 2003 Pacifica AWD, both of which we love. No plans for a replacement of either, yet. Now that I'm retired and not putting a lot of miles on the cars I may go the certified used route on my next one.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    @shailynn: No shit! What a bunch of boring ass cars! What's wrong with you guys, wife won't let you buy toys? I rarely took the Lotus to the club as too many people knew the car, but I took it everywhere else: bowling league, shopping, taking the kids to their various events, just as long as it wasn't raining. I miss LMN, at least he had style!
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    rock, One of my non boring ass cars got taken out by hurricane andrew, Irreplaceable! The other, got beat out by the Harley, so it went to a more caring owner for restoration.
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    rs666- Boring cars can often result in more interesting bank account balances.......................
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion