tuscl

The Best City

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Wednesday, June 24, 2020 9:14 AM
Imagine that there's a PL who hasn't been to a strip club in months, and is anxious to return. What city could such a loser travel to today in order to find a strip club experience that is as close as possible itc to what it was like pre-covid? From the extremely limited post-covid reviews, it sounds like either Atlanta or Dallas would be the best bet. Is that assessment accurate?

29 comments

• wallanon
    4 years ago
    How much is being spent?
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    From what I have been reading it sure seems that a lot of "price gouging" is going on.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    If someone wanted a full-contact, non-extras experience at reasonable cost, followed by a good meal, the best city in the East is Woonsocket and based on my sole experience there in May, Omaha.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    The places that have opened in Miami, as long as you watch for price gouging.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    As they said to Mr. Wick, "Are you back, John?"
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Dallas/Ft-Worth seems closer to their pre-Covid M.O. - if extras are desirable then Atlanta (via Tattletales) is probably a bit better option but not sure if ATL is worth it w/o Follies being open - Phoenix might be an option but HL is not the HL of 2-years ago seemingly even b/f Covid
    4 years ago
    Why did nobody mention Phoenix? As before COVID-19; HL sucks, Sugar is great and the rest fall in between.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Oh yeah - Miami clubs are apparently open but no consensus reports of how the clubs are - FL has a high # of new Covid infections and Miami area has the most in the state
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    UP til' now I wasn't sure... but yeah, I'm thinking I'm back....... what about The D based on recent reviews?.... That is until Big Gretch shuts everything back down.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    The resurgence of COVID is why I didn't mention Texas. Read Gov. Abbot is walking back the reopening.
  • Techman
    4 years ago
    Lawrenceburg & New Albany Indiana, Lexington Kentucky. I'll have a review of Spinners and Cowboys soon, both are back to normal.
  • JohnSmith69
    4 years ago
    I never really left, just took a break. I'd love to go to SE Fla., but my sense is that they are likely to be shut down soon. I understand that Atlanta without Follies would not be the same, but at this point I'd settle for just being able to watch some nude Cheetah girls dance. Lexington KY is a possibility, I'll have to read the recent reviews if there are any. And I don't think I'm desperate enough (yet) to go to someplace called "Woonsocket."
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    John I’m in the same boat I have couple weeks off coming up here and I wanna hit the road. I’m thinking Florida if Jax or Tampa are going, Miami coming up too. But it’s all fluid if it gets a lot worse with the COVID there I might just shoot to the Midwest instead. This whole thing is really week to week and it’s hard to keep track of all the changes
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Come see some beach babes in San Diego. Check out Cheetahs for some naked girls and fish for OTC or head south to TJ
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!!! [view link] TIJUANA :D
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    The first thing I do in San Diego is
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Play Torrey Pines.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I hear the clubs in Wuhan are hopping again. Maybe you can go to a meat market while you are there.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ I thought that was a wet market, the meat market is in Pattaya 😎
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    I can't verify how easy it is to get a tee time at TP right now but yes it's on the to do list for any golfer
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    Club I went to in Southern California the other day was the same as always only dancers and most customers wearing masks in the main room and less customers there overall. Dancers doing as much or more than usual in the VIP. Definite buyers market. On the other hand, I won't be going back for a while. I'm not a covid hawk at all but afterward I'm like why am I making out and more with a stripper who's been with who knows how many other customers in what appeared to be unsanitized booth. I am actually hoping I didn't pick up anything. I view it kind of like the odds of being struck by lightning. You have almost no chance of that in everyday life but that doesn't mean you should stand in an open field holding up a metal rod during a lightning storm. We'll see in another 10 days or so, and if I didn't get anything and am horny enough maybe I'll consider going back. At any rate clubs in San Diego and I've heard Orange County are back to normal or better than before. At least until the next shutdown.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    I saw no price gouging, in fact the opposite, deals, relatively speaking, to be had.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I wouldn’t recommend tattletales in Atlanta. One of my friends works there and she just got Covid 🤷🏾‍♂️
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Let's face it; a club that is crowded and not enforcing any virus protection measures (see recent Wacko's review) is a prime candidate to be a super spreader scenario. I have a bad feeling that strip clubs will be targeted in the coming 2-3 months as offenders and will be shut back down. Hope I'm wrong.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    I don't see any reason a club would be a "super spreader" environment anymore than a grocery store or anywhere else if we're talking about the main room. My concern was doing the VIP and stupidly kissing someone. That was dumb on my part. In terms of casual everyday spread there's little statistical chance of getting it and death rates remain in the 0% range for the general public. Its still a nothing burger if you just go sit in the main room and don't let the strippers get all over you trying to get you to go to the VIP. But who wants to just go and sit in a club?
  • Meursault
    4 years ago
    Personally I can't wait to get back to getting bj's in the unsanitary Detroit VIPs. I never worried about influenza killing me from it and I don't worry about COVID killing me from it. I'm more worried about getting the occasional enthusiastic stripper who tries to bareback it before I get my condom out.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "I don't see any reason a club would be a "super spreader" environment anymore than a grocery store or anywhere else if we're talking about the main room." This should be its own thread.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Dave_Anderson - if you can’t see how a strip club could spread COVID more readily than a supermarket, then I need to start buying my groceries at the same place you do!
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Agreed, I fear strip clubs will be like this story: [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion