tuscl

Air tight system

jvTroop
Dirty Cop
Sunday, January 4, 2015 7:10 PM
You see im married and once i got a hard $500 its strip club junkie time. So i rent this studio apartment for my club life style and fucking hookers n. You boys have bullet proof systems ?

24 comments

• GACA
    10 years ago
    Kevlar.
  • jvTroop
    10 years ago
    What is that ? Can't find that n the glossary
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^that is what bullet proof vests are made of. You asked for a bullet proof system :)
  • jvTroop
    10 years ago
    Ooooo !
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    My air tight system it to not be married – that way I don’t need an air tight system.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    I thought "airtight" was when a girl had a cock in all her holes!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    What you want is an ironclad idiot proof system
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    "Air tight system" Ziplock. Doesn't cost much either.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Zipman digs the Ziplocks. They're Zazzy!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    jvTroop dude, are you going to put up an avatar of a really intense looking dude with horn rim glasses?
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Nothing is airtight. An even passingly competent investigator will find your apartment without much difficulty. Unless you've managed to rent it without going through a credit check, or using a false name, or other illegal measures. Even then, just having you followed will find it. I'm just thankful that I don't need to do that. I'd suck at stealth.
  • Xeinok
    10 years ago
    Being Single is the only real airtight system
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    The System by RickeyBoy, Dougster edition v2.0. Resistance to all calibers including armor piercing up to 10 inch! Available soon on this site, $9.95.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Way too much work and a paper trail. It is another place to maintain, even if minimal cleaning is done. Also, a rental agreement and utility bills mean an ongoing paper trail. At the end of the day, nothing is air tight. Owning my own business gives me ample opportunity to keep things from hitting the homefront, but at the end of the day, I cannot completely avoid leaving some evidence somewhere, even if it is hidden well outside the home.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I pay cash (of course) and use the Sybaris (4 hour stabbin' cabin chain) for hosting.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Aaron Hernandez lived in a million dollar home near the Patriots' stadium, but also maintained a $1000 a month apartment in another nearby community. When he was arrested for murder, it took the police about 5 hours to discover his "hideaway". Funny, his fiancé didn't know about it.
  • chukko
    10 years ago
    Jv. There is nothing air tight about your system unless you somehow completely wiped your paper trail. That only exists in Burn Notice. Either your wife knows about the signs and doesn't care or you have total control of the finances and keep her from looking at it. Even having total control isn't enough, because like previously mentioned any investigator can follow you to your "bat cave."
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    The Hoover system. It really sucks
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    Is the "air tight" system similar to vapor lock? I've lost track of all the different "systems" around this place. lol.
  • Daniel964
    10 years ago
    If you're married just tell your wife "honey it's either stripes or a mistress, I'll go along with whichever you choose ". Women appreciate being included in the decision making process and she will thank you for accepting her opinion and decision. Then she can't be mad because she decided the path you took. Right? ??????? :)
  • Daniel964
    10 years ago
    Strippers* not stripes
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    zipcar?
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    If you owned an apartment building or a hotel, maybe you could set her up without a paper trail directly to her. Course, buying off all of your employees could get a bit pricey.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Not really, PG. You just make sure that they're all illegals! Then you can pay them crap and they still won't rat you out. BTW, I'm not serious!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion