Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What will your Xmas dinner be?

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

If I don't go out, I'm gonna get a bunch of Xmas tamales. One good thing about Diego

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Q Why do Mexicans make tamales for Christmas?

A So that they will have something to open.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Pussy

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

why did the Mexican cross the road?

To get to the other side...of the border

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

I'm cooking an 8 lb. tenderloin of beef. It will have a cracked green peppercorn crust with a choice of horseradish or green peppercorn sauce and be served with baked stuffed potatoes, English peas with pearl onions, and blue Hubbard squash. I can't wait.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

A piece of personal info - my aunt (by marriage) is ex-Amish. She was raised in an Amish home but left the church in her late teens. You would never know she was Amish - except for her cooking skills. I usually spend the holidays with my aunt and uncle and I am treated to some exquisite Amish cooking. It's culinary heaven if you enjoy that type of home style cooking.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Grilled Venison with a peppercorn sauce, Squash soup, a pitcher of water. Desert orange rum shafan tort. I will be hosting dinner again this year for some stripper friends of mine.

Profile picture for impala
impala
•

On the road this year during Xmas, whatever the special at Golden Corral is I guess.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Chinese. One of the few decent eateries open. Because of work and logistics, the SU and I will meet up with the DU.

Profile picture for tobala
tobala
•

By request from my son steak, baked potatoes, and salad.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

Christmas Dinner will be with the family and I assume Turkey. Christmas Eve will be spent with the current fling and will be small tenderloin steaks with small lobster tails. Friday night I've got a few friends coming over for a standing rib roast and whatever they bring. Should be three days of good eats.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Turkey

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I will be roasting a turkey and making stuffing and corn bread.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Turkey & ham for the main course plus mashed potatoes, green bean casserole plus a variety of breads and salads. Dessert will be pies and all kinds of cookies. There will be a ton of people there.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Christmas Eve, pasta, fried shrimp, and broccoli. Just what my in-laws had years ago and SO still does.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Honey glazed ham, sweet potato soufflé, baked beans & brown bread with raisons.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

After I visit my mom in the hospital, probably leftover pizza.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

Considering I already had part one of my Christmas, where I went to my parents and had turkey, I suspect part 2 (the actual day) will be ham, although I won't know til I'm at my parents. But the truly sucky thing is I have to actually work that night. But hey, I got Christmas Eve off!

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Mine WOULD be sushi, sashimi with assorted Japanese pickles. Hot sake. And some primo Afghanistan hash. What it's GOING to be is dry turkey, over cooked vegetable, artery clogging pasta with cheese, mashed potatoes....yuck. Good food for a starving person but not exactly my cup of sake.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

My Christmas dinner, PL that I still am, will be fast food or something from an all you can eat buffet. But this will not always be so. Eventually I will have a Family of Choice, Comrades in Arms. Our women will take care of all of us, and we will provide comfort and support to each other.

If you look at Burke closely, you'll see the prototypical abused child: hypervigilant, distrustful. He's so committed to his family of choice—not his DNA-biological family, which tortured him, or the state which raised him, but the family that he chose—that homicide is a natural consequence of injuring any of that family. He's not a hit man. But he shares the same religion I do, which is revenge.

— Andrew Vachss, Horror Online, May 1999.

SJG

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Having a Guinness Draught as I type! Goooood!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Looks like Chinese.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement