tuscl

Club Recommendations

Clackport
Washington
Monday, December 15, 2014 8:15 AM
Let's say you have someone who comes to your city for the first time, and they can only go to one strip club in the city. What club would you recommend them to go? What city do you live in? For me, I live in Portland (Oregon) and I would recommend Club Rouge. Thoughts?

40 comments

• Clubber
    10 years ago
    Tootsie's - Miami
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Seattle: Go to Portland.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I would tell you to go to one of these cities instead Miami - Tootsies Tampa - mons Venus Dallas - Baby Dolls LA - 4 Play Atlanta - Follies Phoenix - Hi Liter
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    What's so great about rouge? I've only been to Portland once, thought the clubs were fair but nothing special, and had by far the best time at Casa Diablo.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Detroit--Penthouse
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Phoenix - Hi Liter
  • sailmd
    10 years ago
    Rochester, ny. --Talley ho
  • just4fun2
    10 years ago
    I'm in Cincinnati, a virtual SC wasteland! I'd say go to Platinum Plus in Lexington , KY an easy 90 minute drive.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @Club_Goer- I was thinking of coming to Seattle early next year if the Seahawks make the playoffs, I guess you're saying I should skip the Seattle strip clubs! @JohnSmith- Casa Diablo wouldn't even be top 5 in the Portland clubs to me. Too many of the girls there are tatted up and pierced. I wouldn't say Rouge has the hottest girls in Portland, but if you combine the atmosphere and the value I would put Rouge at number one overall.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Club Wax in the 10th highest rated club overall on TUSCL's top 10 but I'm going to go with Follies in Atlanta.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Rankuam, You didn't partake in any Seattle strip clubs the last time you were here, so you might as well try one if you're here again. You could do both a game and a strip club trip easily. Dreamgirls (at Sodo) is a two-block walk from CenturyLink Field and a block from Safeco Field. It does a very good business after Seahawks, Sounders, and Mariners games. You could just walk in, pay admission-drink charge ($20. total), then decide if you want to stay and spend money on dances. It is a Deja Vu-owned club, but it's fun after a game: [view link] For only a $20. investment, that would be worth your while. You're welcome to PM for other suggestions.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    sc, WTF is club wax. Been to Atlanta a couple of dozen times over the years and I heard of follies, cheetah, oasis, pink pony, etc but don't ever remember hearing of wax. ranukam, didn't see a lot of tats at Diablo when I went (unlike some other Portland clubs) and had tons of fun with a pure white skinned red head. But it was only the one visit.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    JohnSmith - Club Wax is the only bikini club in Atlanta. By being bikini the dancers get around the $300/yr license fee and back ground check. It is a black club and gets it's high ratings because of the $5 table dances. Some guys think that cheap is the same as value.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Phoenix: Bourbon Street Circus or HiLiter Tucson: Curves Albuquerque: TDs North Portland: Club Rogue LA: anywhere Lopaw will join me
  • Kimi
    10 years ago
    In Chicago, Atlantis or if you're into black girls, Arnies. Never been to Arnies though.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I really really want to go to Arnies. I'm not out there yet, but I will be! SJG
  • ArtCollege
    10 years ago
    Re Seattle: it kind of depends what you want. For extras, Pandora's is easy winner. For looks, one of the DejaVu chain.
  • shanny72
    10 years ago
    Tampa, 2001 odyssey. Girls almost as hot as mons but sluttier and a chance at extras. More of a typical tampa experience. Not even close to my favorite club, but definitely lives up to the tampa legend.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Grand Forks doesn't even have a strip club : ( Course, if there was, I'd probably be even more broke than I am now. Nearest club is in Fargo, an hour south of here, but I'd recommend to keep on driving to Minneapolis, five hours away.
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    I say Tootsies pretty easily in Miami/South Florida and 2001...also pretty easily...in Tampa.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    There are some very interesting observations so far. I would have thought maybe some people would have chose Scarlett's Cabaret for Miami, I haven't been to Miami, but some people have told me the girls at Scarlett's are hotter than Tootsies, but maybe the mileage is not good at Scarlett's? I would have thought maybe some people would have chosen Cheetahs for Atlanta, but I have heard the lapdances are air dances, but I'm not sure what kind of action you can get in VIP? 2001 seems to be the choice for Tampa over Mons so far, that is a little surprising.
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    Minneapolis: The Choice Gentlemen's Club....best grinding in the Twin Cities
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I'll jump on the Tootsies bandwagon in Miami. I'd say Tootsies over Scarlett's mainly because its more strip than club. Scarlett's has its place, but its more club than strip. One could also cheat a bit, and call Tootsies the club of choice in Miami and say Scarlett's in Fort Lauderdale. They're only 15 minutes apart, but Tootsies is north Dade while Scarlett's is south Broward. It's kinda a hard question though, as it really depends who's asking. I'd try to tailor my recommendation to suit. Friends in town to attend a fellow degenerate's bachelor party aren't going to get the same recommendation as that same degenerate's incoming brother in law to be did when he comes in town for the wedding.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I also find it interesting that people picked the HiLiter over Bourbon Street Circus, the reviews and the rankings suggest Bourbon has hotter girls. I guess HiLiter is llke Follies (lower quality of girls but much higher mileage), and Bourbon is like Cheetah in Atlanta (high dancer quality but low mileage)? @JohnSmith- I personally would pick Bare Elegance LAX over 4 Play. The girls at Bare are almost as hot as the 4Play girls, but the mileage is much better at Bare Elegance.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    @grand: hopefully I'll remember that in about 7 months
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Milwaukee: OTB.
  • rick33
    10 years ago
    Agree with @Johnsmith except LA would be Ecstacy, SF-Mitchell, STL-Hollywood, Det - FC, Top Eye Candy=Mons
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    ranukam, I don't get that far north often, but I've gotten for offers at Tootsie's, and I hear it is a given there, but not a Scarlett's.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Grand1511, granted, I haven't been to Choice in probably twenty years, but how does it compare to Dream Girls? I always thought the most fun to be had in the Twin Cities was at DG.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    In Tampa, I think some rate 2001 over mons because of the possibility of extras. But 2001 girls aren't as pretty as mons, it's overpriced, and extras are hit or miss. The quality of the mons girls plus the close up stage dances and full two way contact reasonably priced dances are the clear winner to me. I can go elsewhere for much better extras options than 2001. In LA, Bare Elegance is a close second to 4Play in my view. Both have hot white women. Both are expensive but BE is a little more so. I have found the mileage a little better at 4Play but that may be because I know a few of the girls there. I've never heard of Ecstacy. In Miami Tootsies is an extras paradise in a very upscale club. It's as close as we come in the US to an FKK experience. Plus I had my first strip club Bbbj there. In Phoenix, the B Street girls all have fake tits plus the mileage is limited. Hi Liter girls are not as cute overall but high mileage and mostly natural. In Atlanta, Cheetah has great eye candy but the dances are air. VIP is only marginally better. Follies girls aren't nearly as pretty but the mileage is light years above Cheetah.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    SRI in COI.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I second Kimi's vote for Atlantis in Chicago. Either that or Industrial Strip.
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    At least IME, 2001 girls are more attractive (Mons girls all look the same) and my dances at 2001 have been cheaper than the ones I've gotten at Mons. Music is better at 2001 too. Mons doesn't rate above 2001 in any way to me (and I'm not into extras). Maybe I need to give Mons another chance next time I'm in Tampa...although I honestly doubt I will, as 2001 and Playpen have been very good to me.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    I have to say that I'm seeing a lot of name brand tourist traps on these lists. When I club, I look for a combination of talent and value. Below are clubs in certain cities that offer a combination of the two in my experience: NYC: Gallagher's 2000 Tampa - out to Pasco County at Lollipops or Brass Flamingo Dallas - Pandora Greenville - Trophy Atlanta - Goldrush Kansas City - out to Lawrence for the Outhouse Philadelphia - Show n Tel Milwaukee - out to West Allis for Heart Breakers Las Vegas - Palomino
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    richdugan - it's been quite awhile since you went to the Goldrush. I don't think you would find it the same any more. See Papi_Chulo's review.
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    Baby Dolls Dallas Mons Tampa Follies Atlanta Shadow is spot on re Club Wax - only 94 reviews and technically not even a strip club. Gold Rush has dropped off the radar....nothing much going for it except proximity to Atl Airport
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Agree w/ ranukam - Bare Elegance LAX when in Los Angeles
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Downtown PDX is the best place to take the friend for a tour. After that, we can relax to Club Rouge for a drink and some eye candy.
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    If the friend had any interest in extras then..... Detroit-- Flight Club, Penthouse, BT's and Players Tampa-- Scarlett's at Ybor Strip, then 2001 and then Mons Venus Chicago-- Atlantis and Arnies (black club with extras)
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    shadow posted: "richdugan - it's been quite awhile since you went to the Goldrush. I don't think you would find it the same any more. See Papi_Chulo's review." ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Fair enough shadow, it has indeed been a while. For that matter, the same holds true with my Vegas mention. I'm on more solid ground with the others.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion