tuscl

How well does the SC handshake work on you ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

Once you’ve SCed for a while; you’ve kinda heard it all in terms of dancer lines – i.e. “I’m the best” – “I’ll show you a great time” – bla bla bla.

So many of us kinda become immune to the SS – but I must say that the SC handshake almost always has an effect on me where I’ll almost always say “what the heck – one dance won’t hurt” – post a SC handshake.

Do you consider yourself extra vulnerable to the SC handshake or does it just have the same effect, or lack thereof, as the rest of SS?

30 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    Strippers know they can lead me around by the dick.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    It almost always works on me. The few times it fails is when I have known the dancer to be all talk and no show.
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    Doesn't work for me at all as a red flag pops up saying "here's comes a major hustle". Funny thing is that last Monday a dancer began with that greeting but she ended up being decent company. No hustle, no trying to make me feel sorry for her, no general SS.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I haven't had it done to me nearly enough to know if there is a effect.
  • knight_errant
    10 years ago
    I go to a club a few times a year where they ALL do it. After a while, you can build up immunity.

When it happens, I'll let you know.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    It makes me wonder if she's just trying to hustle me. If she immediately pushes me to buy a dance or a VIP I stop wondering. If she keeps touching me all over, and takes her time getting into it, it works pretty well on me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… It makes me wonder if she's just trying to hustle me …’

I don’t think you need to wonder about that LOL – they’re always trying to hustle us – it’s the nature of the beast :) – as long at they follow thru on their kinkiness and provide good dances; then the hustle is worth it and unavoidable really.
  • HungryGiraffe
    10 years ago
    Definitely influences my decision making on whether to buy a dance. However, if she's fugly or doesn't come across as being fun, the special handshake alone won't move me.
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    Not a fan. The girls who try this are usually a disappointment in the VIP.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Definitely works on me. It's technically both against club rules and the law. So it tells me the girl wants to provide milage, rules be damned. The $10 dances are supposed to be air dances, but most girls provide a decent grind. It's rare enough to be effective.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    I hear what you're saying, Papi, but I really don't have any time for strippers who are JUST out to hustle me, "handshake" included. I've met too many true freaks who happen to throw in a dance now and then to fall for that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ I think I know what you meant in your previous post – some dancers will do the handshake and then not follow thru and be lame – i.e. just want to hustle a custy by pretending to be a freak w/ the handshake thing and then be lame during a dance or VIP.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    ^Yeah, and it's little wonder that so many hustlers/ROBs use the handshake. Getting a quick yes response can't get any easier for them. It's like pull the lever, so to speak, on a slot machine that pays out as often as not.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I got the sc handshake once while standing a few feet away from a cop that was in the club to see that nothing bad was going on...lol
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Usually works on me at least to buy a lap dance. Great sales technique.

Once in Portland I had a beautiful redhead sit with me and do the handshake on me at my table for about 15 min while I watched the stage show. She got my $ that night.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Hand rubbing of your junk over your pants. Some graze while some it's closer to a HJ through clothes.
  • marc5
    10 years ago
    I'm a sucker for a SC handshake.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Almost never, not anymore. In many of the clubs that I frequent, the SC handshake is the most action you're going to see from the girl ITC and many girls use it to give the false impression that more is available in the LD area.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Lopaw-Do you get a handshake or finger wag?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Most times it works, but there are some dancers that well, it could never work. As an example, in a Key West club, the same dancer, on a couple of different visits moths apart, came up to me and damn near tried to do a skin-to-skin shake. She was so repulsive, I couldn't even be civil with her!

The best ever was from a past favorite of mine. The hand shake and a "breathless" whisper in my ear of, "I want to suck your cock!" She did, many times.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago

In my experience, if it's from a dancer I just met, it's usually a red flag for me. Most have used it as a sales pitch and don't follow through.

If it's from a girl I've met before and somewhat know, it usually ends well. ;)
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    No...but if a ricky boy greezy shake goes down in the mens room im out !!!
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    What clubs have girls that offer the handshake most often? In my experience the best is PP Greenville day shift.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Really didn't notice that much at PP Greenville and I was there from early afternoon to midnight. He is my list.
    1) Follies
    2) Former Heartbreakers in Columbia. Now renamed Platinum West
    3) PP in Columbia
    4) Goldrush in Atlanta
    5) Pleasers in Atlanta. presently closed due to a fire
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… What clubs have girls that offer the handshake most …”

IME seems to be more common in the dives – but then again I mostly visit dives.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Many years ago at Mons Venus it was a constant parade of quick handshakes. That's where I came to realize it was usually just an easy hustle tactic. When I returned there about a year ago, nobody was doing it, and I kind of missed it.

At the Platinum Plus in Columbia, it was fairly routine whenever you tipped at the stage or the satellites, at least a few years ago. Maybe that doesn't count as a handshake. More of a thank you sailor, and by the way how's your father.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Some girls are giving that handshake in AMPs. The first time it did work, but I was already highly attracted to the girl. She could see this.

Since, no it doesn't really work, as that doesn't mean she is really opening herself up to me. I have my own ways of testing this.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    What would work is what is written many places about some of the most extreme FS oriented black clubs. TUSCL members have affirmed this and made it clear that it does not only apply to black clubs.

That is the girl just comes over and sits on your lap and starts nibbling on your ear and licking your neck, and just encourages you to make out with her.

The handshake is just one quick thing. This make out session is something she will let you lead, and it is a chance to get to know her some too.

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

SJG
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    Depends on circumstance, of course -- the location and the dancer. As in any interview/introduction, the handshake must be full and firm but not too clutchy. Unlike an interview/introduction however it need not be brief ;) I know it's part of a sales strategy, but in the right place or from the right girl it gets me listening to her sales pitch.
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    If I get the SC handshake at an extras club in Detroit or East St Louis, I don't pay that much attention: they all do it, so it doesn't stand out. However, the rare SC handshake at, for example, Club Rio or Dancers in Indianapolis definitely gets my attention. It tells me: This girl is ready and willing to play!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion