tuscl

Mileage – MILFs vs Non- MILFs?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

Of course there is more than one variable to a dancer; but whether civies or dancers; I often get the impression that MILFs are a bit more comfortable w/ their sexuality/whoring.

What is your opinion on this.

20 comments

• Clackport
    10 years ago
    In my experience MILFs have given me the better mileage compared to the non MILFs.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Hell yea. Almost always.
  • Eagle1191
    10 years ago
    Only know one woman in her 30's who is pretty giving for touch, but I am much more careful with her since she is married and I personally do not mess with that.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    How old makes a milf? I assume the 23 year old moms don't count?
  • footballguy
    10 years ago
    I agree, MILF's give better mileage. It makes sense when you think about it though. They need more money cause they have to support their kid(s).

My ATF has 3 kids, though you would never know it by looking at her, there's not a stretch mark on her and her tits are still incredibly firm (and yes they are real). She always gives me a combination HJ and titty fuck along with letting me suck her tits, fingering her and the occasional DATY without charging me any extra than the cost of the standard VIP room price. Of course I still tip her well.

And the other day I got about as close to fucking her as possible. My dick was about a quarter inch away from going inside of her. For a minute I thought there was a chance it might accidentally end up inside of her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    @ James,

MILF of any age

@Football,

I think they give more mileage b/c often times women in general b/c less inhibited after child birth – I think – not that it’s a fact
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I vote non-MILFs. Younger girls tend to be bigger sluts, have less maturity, and need $ more badly. But of course there are exceptions on both sides of this coin.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    10 years ago
    I always found that milfs not only give much better mileage, they're nicer to deal with. Maturity means a lot.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Milf! Milf! Milf!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    American Pie 1 Milf Scene: http://youtu.be/iBN_SUfW2OM
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Forget milfs. My ATF is a golf!
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    That would have been "gilf" without autocorrect!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I agree that MILFs have generally given me higher mileage but there have been 2 exceptions. Both were in their 30's and could not have children due to hysterectomies. I loved not have to worry about them being on their periods.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I love MILF's. The beauty of teenage pregnancy is that there's enough 18-28 year old MILF's to go around and then some.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    In general a MILF will be higher mileage but one of my regulars is in her 40's and I get minimal mileage from her so there are exceptions. In my experience the 18 (or 21) year old new girls are the lowest mileage, and girls around 30 are the highest.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I prefer AILFs of any age.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    At AMPs MILFs are more likely to go for DFKing. But then in a place like San Francisco, it may not even matter as they all do.

The younger ones are more looking for civilian relationships because they believe such are likely. But the MILFs want that too.

SJG
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Women improve sexually as they age, just like men go the opposite way.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I feel that men also improve. Going longer and having learned to be more gentle about it how to make it more reciprocal.

SJG
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion