tuscl

Strip Club Prep Work

Monday, November 17, 2014 6:10 AM
I recently met a dancer who spent a lot of time in the club's dressing room getting ready to start her shirt; maybe 45-50 minutes. Much longer than most dancers I've known. But she looked incredible and I got some outstanding dances so I'm not complaining too much. It got me thinking about getting ready for going to a strip club. I have a "routine" of things I do prior to going; everything from what I wear to the cologne I use. I've noticed some guys walk in looking like they just rolled out of bed. Yes strip clubs aren't real clubs but still, I'm not going to just look like a scrub. OK, a dancer once suggested what I wear when I first started and now even if its 20 degrees out, I'll be wearing baggy shorts. Anyway, please don't tell me I'm alone on this prep work.

26 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Unless your mom helps you get dressed, you are probably alone. LOL Seriously I always shave, shower, etc before going to a strip club.
  • Deeb0Ne
    10 years ago
    I shower up and put on clean clothes, maybe a spray of cologne, but that's it. I dress casual. Money talks and bullshit walks. No need to visit the men's wearhouse to impress a stripper. Baggy pants are a must. Courderoy pants are nice this time of year for both parties.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Other than wearing "lounge" pants, I don't do anything I wouldn't always do before leaving the house. And yes, I'm alone when I get dressed.
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    Sounds like SS to me. I hate when other dancers spend too long in the dressing room. This is what it really means: she does'nt want to work the floor. She is not going to work the floor until she thinks there is "money" that will be directed at her. She will stay in the dressing room, let the other girls discover that there is'nt any money first before she wastes any of her precious time. Yeah, I am sure she looked great but there is more to it than that. Consider this: the dancer that works the floor less, may be more attractive, but because she works the floor less, she has an attitude of "better than" towards the other dancers. She is better than the other girls, because she will work the floor when she WANTS, not when it happens to be her shift and it is somehow FAIR. Throughout every dancer's shift, she sometimes makes money, and sometimes she is not making money. Well this particular dancer does not want to risk "not making money" while on the floor, she would rather spend that time playing with her phone, texting her boyfriend, etc than discovering potential money. Therefore, if the money is not EASY, she does'nt want it. Therefore I would'nt expect EXTRAS of any sort, but a very nice air dance. IS she really the dancer that you want? Usually these dancers are ROB / prudes to me. Quinn, glad you were able to get some good dances. These are just my thoughts from working in a dive club with dancers just like this. Lastly, the ONLY prep work that is needed: please wash your hands, and cut your fingernails if you want to finger her vagina.
  • footballguy
    10 years ago
    I always follow the same routine before I go: shit, shower, and shave. I throw on some khaki pants and a collared shirt and some cologne. I don't understand why some guy walk in that are wearing jeans or look sloppy. These girls put in a lot of effort to look good for us, so it's only right that we put at least some effort into how we look. Plus I feel like I'll get lots more attention if I'm dressed better than the other PL's.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    The key is taking a big shit first so you don't shit your pants at the club
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    TMQ and Shadow, I do the same as both of you. As for dancers spending excessive time in the dressing room for prepping, I've known a few dancers who have told me they spend as little time in the dressing room as possible. They do as much prep at home, as they can, before they arrive at the club. Only go into the dressing room for touch-ups and depositing money. One dancer even told me that she takes her breaks out on the floor. At least she's being seen by the club customers and management. She knows that neither appreciate her, out of sight, in the dressing room.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I only go to strip clubs dressed up like a Prep. Just because I'm brown doesn't mean I can't rock an Ascott like a 1980's teen movie villain.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I've know a couple of dancers that took over an hour to get ready. One had to fortify herself with booze. The other with pot.
  • Eagle1191
    10 years ago
    Shower, shave, and clean clothes as no one should be forced to dance for a dirty unwashed savage. Going out in public should require some self respect or atleast courtesy.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    One fave used to show up often 2-3 hours before finally coming on the floor. She'd stop by repeatedly in street clothes and ask me how long I'd be staying around. Probably not long enough, I'd tell her. I joked to her that I assumed she was spending all that time in back doing drugs and having hot lesbian sex. "No drugs, just sex," she replied.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Women are often fashionably late – whether dancers or civies; many women often take a long time to “get ready”. As shadow pointed out; some/a-lot of them seem to kinda dread having to go out on the floor and deal w/ PLs – so they sorta gotta do their thing in the DR in order to get in their stripper zone. I def always shower b/f the SC and normally wear cologne – but other than that I really don’t have much of a routine other than hitting the ATM prior to the SC and maybe getting some coffee if t’s a late eve visit and I’m a bit tired.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    @ trixxi, Appreciate your insight.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I shower and sometimes shave, but I usually wear my geek clothes -- jeans, plaid shirt, and a snarky t-shirt, depending on just how high-end the club is. Pretty often, a dancer will stop by and open up the plaid shirt to read the t-shirt. I never wear cologne though. Hate the stuff; it and aftershave usually make my eyes burn.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @Trixxie: For some, I'd agree. Not all, though. I've known quite a few who just weren't thinking about the consequences at all, either way. Like chandler, I suspect that some times there was sex going on. I know my ATF admitted to eating out her girlfriend in the back a few times. That was before I met her, but she always claimed there was an almost daily sex romp among various dancers.
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    My mommy told me I am really handsome so I dont worry how I dress or what colone I put on. I just use old spice cuz the commercials show caring mothers like mine. Not like your mommys you retards. But I dont get private dances. I just look at the naked girls and pleasure myself in the mens room. Some guys get pissed when I stay in the stall to long but they are retards
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I don't "prep" to go to a strip club. I generally don't leave the house if I'm dirty and/or smelly, but I don't treat the strip club any different than any other place I go, save the nursery/hardware/auto store where I may very well go without washing up first.
  • originaljuicebox69
    10 years ago
    Rope, shovel, duct tape....
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    My DS spends a good 45 min plus in the dressing room but I'm not complaining. She looks awesome. FBG, never wear khaki pants to a strip club. Looking nice is fine, but you don't want stains to show easily. I might dress up slightly if I'm going to a high end club. But mostly I let my money do the talking instead of my clothes.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I usually head to a club after work, so I'm still in my work clothes. Never have had any complaints.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    The only prep you need to do is to stop at the ATM.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Yes, I think Trixxi is on to something. I've written about these Table Dancing shows that used to run at some Mexican Bars. Many of the girls would not want to start until the customer to dancer ratio was quite high, so that they would be getting money very easily. It was not so much that with a lower ratio their time would be wasted, or that they would be doing anything they didn't want to do. It was more just that with the lower ratio guys might feel freer to wave them on. They really are hurt by this rejection. So they avoid situations where it could happen. I know from extensive hours spent in the Sunnyvale regular clubs that dancers do not like it when they are ignored on stage. So they greatly dislike having to do a set when there are very few customers there. It goes beyond just money and the waste of time. SJG
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Crazy joe #Like Originally juicebox #Like
  • joeybanana
    10 years ago
    Over the line, originaljuicebox69 (above), over the line...and therefore quite entertaining. All this reading about lesbian stripper sex romps is giving me a TB...also the fact I may get to an SC for the first time in over 4 months tomorrow (since my second child's birth)...
  • curiositycat
    10 years ago
    I take a shower and shave everything .except the hair on my head ..i didn't til the first time I found myself being manhandled by dancers..After that I decided to be prepared. Then go to the ATM. Speaking of dancer prep i took a shower with my gf before work.i stood in the cold water because that's how long of a shower she took she used up all the hot water..shaving every nook and cranny..hair products galore. Never again.
  • Baristafan
    9 months ago
    I wash and shqve my nuts and then stop at the atm.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion