tuscl

Where are the hot girls?

Clackport
Washington
Saturday, November 15, 2014 12:38 PM
In the area you live, where do you see the most hot girls? Strip clubs? Nightclubs? Bars? Work? School? Beaches? Mall? Other? I live in the Portland area, and I would probably have to say strip clubs. I know seeing naked girls can skew my view, but I would still have to say strip clubs. I think part of it is that there are so many strip clubs in Portland, and Portland is not a huge city. Lots of opportunities for girls to be stripping. In my experience, on a Friday night in downtown Portland, the stripclubs have hotter girls than the nightclubs. When I was in college, I wasn't impressed by the girls, every once in a while I would see a girl that made stop, but that's about it. At work the girl quality sucks. Same thing with the mall as school. I would say generally Portland is a city with remarkable looking women, but the strip clubs around here are where you'll find the most hot girls. What about where you live?

35 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Work.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Out everyehere
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Just kidding...all the hottest ones I see in my bed
  • fastscrs
    10 years ago
    I would say the hottest girls are in offices. Lots of truly gorgeous women working as receptionists, secretaries, office workers, etc.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @crazyjoe- play on playa
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Here in Seattle, in the summertime, the best "scenery" can be found while walking around Green Lake in the north half of Seattle. Maybe a thousand people walking around the lake at any one time. A huge percentage of them would be "qualified" to work on stage, in the local strip clubs. Six strip clubs are within a few miles of the lake, but there are easily ten times more hot women at the lake on a summer day than in those six clubs combined.
  • etsutwigg222
    10 years ago
    In AZ, it is on Mill Ave at ASU. Gotta love 80 degree days in the winter. Keep those tank tops and short shorts handy.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    In LV most of the hottest girls are in nightclubs. I've hurt my chin a few times as it hits the floor when I catch sight of them.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    1. Nursing school 2. Real estate offices 3. Waitresses at upscale cocktail bars
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Around here, only in my dreams.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Beach parties keg parties Music venues.....House of Blues, raves..etc No offense, Ranukam, I don't think you're trying to meet girls. You're addicted to strippers, which is the easiest way to meet one.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I'm with my fellow retard mikeya here. Strip clubs? Huh? I can see a case for colleges or night clubs or the office depending what field you work in. But strip clubs???? Not seeing it.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    "You're addicted to strippers". This is true, if I was a rich celebrity, I would make it rain every single night. I think the majority of us are addicted to strippers, which is why we're on the site. Like I said, them being naked might cloud my judgement a little bit, but also you have to realize Portland is the number one city in America as far as strip clubs per capita, and Portland is not a huge city, I think that's a reason why the girls in the Portland strip clubs are hotter.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I find the hot girls in the sauna.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    The problem with strippers is that most of them have lived pretty hard lives and it shows. Some exceptions sure, but just enough to prove the rule.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Seriously i see lots of them downtown Denver and at Twin Peaks. That is if your talking other places than stripper clubs
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Definitely college campus.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    In LA? Everywhere.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I can't name just one place. Just the other day the cashier at PETCO really caught my eye. It was the 3rd time that I had seen her and she always seemed to be a little overdressed for the job. Trying to make herself as attractive as possible and it worked on me. She was wearing low cut tops so that when she bent over to get a bag, I got a nice view of her perky small tits. But the other day it was cold and she was more covered up but when she bent over her blouse pulled up enough in the back for me to notice her tramp stamp. Now I have to wonder if she is a stripper.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Easy, working in banks. One particular one, nothing but hotties!
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    on the streets of NY. The strip club is definitely NOT the place to find fine fit woman. It's the place to find no hold bars professional beggars who rather sit on your lap and ask for a $50 and drink before giving you an adequete dance let alone sexy conversation.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    It's not my job, I can say that much for sure. I like to think the girls who work at my regular coffee shop that I stop at on the way to work are hot, but that's probably the fact that they have to be on their best behavior when they sell their coffee. I am 99% certain one of them is a lesbian, and I think she is hot. The only one I don't think of as hot is the store manager, who has to be in her 50's, and even then, she had to be hot once.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Sort of what clubber said. The most beautiful woman that I have ever encountered in person was the receptionist in the offices of hedge fund in Connecticut. I was shot down in the quest for cash from the buttoned down hedgies for my business but I have priceless memories of the babe fronting the office.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Yeah who am I kidding, my view is definitely skewed because they are naked. Anyone that's hung out with strippers OTC know that most of them look a lot different in the daylight. If we put all the strippers in the daylight, it would probably just be walking past girls on the street, nothing spectular. I need to try the beaches, I haven't done that yet.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    I find them in 24 hours fitness gym. Some in the cycling class. Some in the yoga class. Some in the Zumba class. Some running on a threadmill. I met one GF of mine there playing volleyball. She was smoking hot and tall. She drove everyone nuts with her curvy butt and kissable lips. And I also think SCs are also a good place to find pretties as well.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @alabegonz- good point about the gym, I need to check that out. I have a gym at my house, so I've been just working out at home. I'm sure the gym is packed with hotties.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    @alabegonz/ranukam no way bros. I only see fat out of shape girls in the gym. That or their bone thin trying to become even bonier. Gym is DEFINETELY not the place. Although I haven't been to Planet Fitness in a long while.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Lol Esta, I love having you back on here bro.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Work for me as well. Minimum wage (or nearly so) temp agency call center girls tend towards the upper end of the hotnes scale here. Many of them parading through the cafeteria look like they're stripping somewhere. I've only seen one that I recognized, though.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    San Diego here, During the beach month, it's all about the Beach, especially Pacific Beach (where all the college girls go). San Diego State University probably has the hottest coeds. The hottest women mostly live in the I-8 corridor between Pacific Beach and SDSU, unless you like the hipster type, who cluster in North Park. Yoga classes tend to have some ridiculously hot women too.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    There is always SOBE. Our old friend vincemicheals used to come down here just to hang out there, I believe. :)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    "Where are all the white women at?"
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    Just follow me around if I'm out with my wife....then every 10 comes out of the woodwork and some even give me flirty looks. When I'm alone, nothing but tumble weeds.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    SS, My edit... "Where are all the Asian women at?" :)
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    No real lookers in volume where I'm at. But a short drive to Vegas changes that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion