tuscl

2nd thing you check out at a new club?

I'm betting the first thing we all check out at a new club is how hot the dancers are. So what's the 2nd thing you check out:

a. Time a couple songs, see if the DJ is cutting them short
b. Check if club has free wifi so you can stay logged onto TUSCL
c. Check dancer's arms for needle marks (a good sign for OTC opportunities!)
d. Check if club has a smoke machine
e. Other_____________________

35 comments

• Clackport
    10 years ago
    a.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    e. Check if DFK is happening in the main room
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    f. Check how many PL's are heading to the bathroom after dances...and who the dancers were that sent them there!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Level of supervision of where the lap dances are conducted. Either electronic or human.

But, things can change quickly in a new club. My preference is to go early in it's opening period, just to give it a light perusal. Then come back a year later, for potentially serious club-going. (I'm in the year waiting period now with a club here in Seattle.)
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I check how much attention girls are giving customers in all the right places
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Check out which girls like wagu beef........possible Sugar Babies
  • rattdog
    10 years ago
    head to the bathroom to check and see if there are any condoms and/or wrappers in the garbage can. that signals there's action - i will be getting off at the new club and make it one my new 2nd homes away from home.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Watch to see what king of mileage the other customers are getting at the table and how busy the private rooms appear to be.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Honestly? Pricing. If I've done my research right, I should know the mileage. It's more a matter now of figuring out what the best way to get the girl alone is. Should I do a string of dances? Is VIP listed low enough to give that a shot? What are the best ways to sample the merchandise? That's the second thing I want to know.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    And of course, checking out how many girls are on cell phones is a good indicator of how much attention you will get.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    The servers. Not just to check them out, but to see if they're catering more to the whales, if they're giving the rest of the club any attention, and if they can give any tips on the dancers.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I check if the club is showing WNBA games on the big screens
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Drink prices.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Look for cameras. One or two are understandable, multiples and you are pretty sure your being watched. If they are low light/night vision (especially in the VIP rooms/booths) nothing gonna happen except spend a lot of money and then have to go home with your dick in your hand.

Another point, if You see a bunch of dancers sitting at the bar texting on their phones, odds are they are more interested in what is going on outside more that dancing for you.

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I ask dancers what are their opinions on sausage fingers.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    The barmaid.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    A
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I would say that DFK in the main room solves all other problems.

Nothing like that though where I live. I do plan to be at these clubs in other places where it is this way.

Shadowcat wrote, "Watch to see what king of mileage the other customers are getting at the table...."

Duke69 has posted, "... once she is at the table i right then and their begin to touch all ovet her and pay her in complement s,( if your in a club that dont allow this activity leave the back room will be a scam) ..."
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

And I take this to mean that if she or the club won't let you be sexually expressive with her in the front room, then the last thing you want to do is take her into any back rooms.

About cameras. Might have to click on this link twice to get to the Cameras page:
    http://stripclubhound.blogspot.com/searc…

https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/
    SJG

The Rolling Stones - Goats Head Soup Reheated 30th Anniversary
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtLFMGY6…
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Second thing I do is start talking shit
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I read some of San Jose Guy’s posts to get in the mood.
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    The first thing I check is if the girls have diseases. My mommy told me growing up that girls are dirty and have diseases. She told me sex was bad becuz she got pregnent with me and I ruined he life. But she still loves me cuz Im handsome and smart. Not like you retards. Your stupid. Fucking fuck all of you.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    The "second thing" schtick reminds me of a joke.

It seems that a trooper from the Swedish mountain ski brigade was about to go home on leave after six months away from home.

"So, Sven," said Olaf. "Vat is the first thing you are going to do when you get home?"

"Olaf," replied Sven, "that is a very indelicate question to ask a man who has been away from his wife for six months!"

"I'm sorry, Sven. You are correct. So what's the second thing you're going to do?"

"I'm going to take off these damn skis!"
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    Most of the time, I am checking out the bar to get a drink, unless it's one of my regular BYOB clubs, and then I get a pop from the pop machine. Gotta drink something when I show up at the club.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    A BYOB club is probably a members only club. I would think that those sorts of clubs are very open in what can be done in the front room, and then the back room is totally FS oriented.

True?

SJG

Body Count, Live in LA
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZxPB8xfM6c
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Yes Papi,

I hope my posts do get guys in the mood to start making out with pretty girls. No more of this "extras" FS. Only GFE-FS.

We should be steering these SC's in the direction of the Hong Kong Bar:

SJG
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Dawg -- funny, man!

SJG -- the BYOB clubs I've been to in the Des Moines area aren't members only.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Wifi? WTF? Who needs it anymore, for phones, with LTE and multi-Gig/month plans. Only time I even care is when I'm outside the country.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Generally speaking, if it's a place worth its salt, the lapper areas won't be something you'll be able to check out second because they'll be secluded enough that you won't be able to see into them without getting a dance.

I suppose, if I see the lappers are done out in the open, I might take that as the second thing and decide that's all I need to leave, but again, if I'm going to spend time on a new place, I'm going to check here to make sure that's not the case before I even go.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    @PhantomGeek,

You are talking about Iowa? So if it is not going to be members only, then why don't they just serve alcohol and make money off of it?

I know that the laws vary from state to state. As I know a typical way of operating is to follow the mode used by Swinger's Clubs. So everyone has to show ID and fill out a brief application form and pay a one time fee. Then, since your place is not open to the public, you are exempt from all laws about public nudity and public sex acts. You are not exempt from PC 647(B), but it is just that much harder for LE to justify getting in there.

What you lose though is the ability to serve alcohol. So they go for BYOB.

That I know of there are Strip Clubs following this same protocol in Prince George County Maryland, New Jersey, Near Pittsburg and Weirton WV, and in the northwest corner of Indiana.

But some patrons will not like the concept of showing ID and being on a list. And the club is also losing its alcohol money. So why do it like this? The reason is to be able to offer the highest possible level of mileage without LE interference.

At these Des Moines clubs you speak of, why do they go BYOB? How many states do you know of where it is done this way?

Also, at least in most of the US, if you are not in a licensed alcohol establishment, even BYOB is illegal in a place open to the public. Meaning, if I BYOBed at the Carl's Junior, I would get charged with a misdemeanor. How does it work where you are?

Legal Restrictions thread:

@LDK82, do you follow the above advice from Shadowcat and look also at the front room mileage in play? If that is high, then the back room mileage should be high. But even more, girls getting friendly in the front room should be really good in back rooms.

Does front room DFKing go on in the clubs you go to? How about that one you posted about where the AA dancer quoted you $50 for HJ and $100 for BJ. Does she sit on laps and make out with guys in the front room?

@AnonymousJim

Do you follow the advice of Shadowcat, Duke69, and Jestrite50, and look for front room mileage. Especially do you look for front room DFKing as the sign that what happens in the backroom will be good?

We just saw @JS69 decline on visiting San Francisco's SC's. I guess he feels like I do that they are mostly clip joints. I gather that this perception of his is based on reviews. I would be interested if he would tell us specifically the sorts of things he read which influenced his decision.

SJG

Rolling Stones - Goat's Head Soup (UMG 2009 Remaster) FULL ALBUM
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=yctmnY2oL50
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I don't know why they're BYOB. It could be easier and cheaper to get that type of license than to operate a full bar. It could be more attractive to the strip-club/party card. It could be that this way, they don't have to deal with the costs of operating a full bar, including paying bartenders who might need to be certified/licensed in Iowa. I just don't know. I just know that they are.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    That should be "strip-club/party crowd."
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Another your/you're idiot!
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    There must be some reason they are passing up on the chance of making money by serving booze. Usually it is because they get to do something else instead, and usually this comes down to some sort of higher "mileage".

Maybe it is not that the law is more favorable, but just that it becomes harder to enforce.

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    c. So I know who to avoid.
  • Eagle1191
    10 years ago
    I check the prices, and pay attention to how friendly/pushy the girls are, I HATE beggers and the ones that try forcing you to buy them a drink/dance as they reek of desparation and are usually not the best lookers.

Worst case of begging happened during the day where I was checking out other strip clubs as soon as I walked in the door a girl comes up as if waiting for whoever walks in, let me ask the bartender drink and dance prices and then started this: "will you buy a dance with me, come on it will be fun, please, come on I am begging here". I walked out the door and will probably not return as there was atleast 2 other people there besides me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion