tuscl

What time do you strippers wake up?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I've been texting with four different dancers this week, trying to set up some fun for my upcoming travel. I usually send them a message midmorning, and every single one of them doesn't respond until late afternoon. Earliest one is after 3 PM. Do they really sleep that late, or is communicating with PL's just low on the priority list?

15 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    If they work until 4 AM, they wake up in the afternoon. My ATF works days and she's up by 10 AM.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    The only reason my ATF got up early was to send her son off to school then she went back to bed until he got home.

I've never known a single, childless, night shift stripper who got up before noon. Unless she was due in court.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    for a lot of strippers. Stripping is a second job
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    They may also return calls in order of importance to them. The wales come first, etc.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    My name on most strippers cell is Moby Dick. Sometimes it's Free Willy. But never Flipper.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    They likely are in a chem lab or possibility working on their thesis in the AM.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    It all depends on their schedules away from the club. If they have kids and work late, a lot of them don't even go to bed until they get the kids off to school. Then they sleep while the kids are at school while it is quiet. If they are college students they are usually around at a decent time but are busy. And as said before, for many stripping is a second job. If possible ask them what is the best time to text or call them.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Long time ago a book was published on the lives of jazz musicians and how tough it was to work in clubs to make a living. Book title: "And Sleep 'til 'Noon."
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    One time, I suggested 2pm for an OTC with a dancer. She said, "So early?" We pushed it back to 3; it seemed to make her a little more content. She was still about 15-20 minutes late though.

But I can empathize with them. I'm a night owl myself and usually don't get to bed until about 6am.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "We pushed it back to 3; it seemed to make her a little more content"

Lol. An ex-favorite was sleeping til 5 pm at one point. She liked her pharmaceuticals a bit too much. Number one reason she is my "EX"
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Superdude-Gracias. I'm gonna get that book.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    When I worked the graveyard shift a long time ago, I would sleep until about 5pm. Sometimes even later if I didn't go to sleep until 10 or 11am. It's harder to sleep good during the day if you have others in the house, noisy neighbors who think everyone should be up during daylight hours, or noisy animals or birds outside. Ear plugs are necessary sometimes in my opinion at my house just to sleep past 5:30 am in the spring.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    That is *one* of the difficulties of “dating” a stripper – schedules just don’t match with most other folks’ job schedules.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    When do strippers wake up? When their OTC "date" steals their guns!
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “…That is *one* of the difficulties of “dating” a stripper – schedules just don’t match with most other folks’ job schedules …”

I guess this is one reason many dancers hook up with unemployed guys w/ no schedule issues :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion