tuscl

Not Another 'Dancer Name' Thread!!!

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Tuesday, October 21, 2014 11:15 AM
Just for fun... There have been numerous threads on dancer names. Cars: Mercedes, Porsche... Gems: Jade, Sapphire... Flowers: Lily, Rose... So, what about dancers that could be a rock band? Off the top of my head-- Temptation(s) Blondie Nirvana I'm done.

25 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Actually, "Motorhead" would be a provocative name
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I suspect there's a dancer who gives quick and satisfying blow jobs somewhere whose nickname is Motorhead.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Been noticing more game of thrones inspired names lately: Khaleesi (at least two maybe three ) Sansa Asha
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Sabbath (she would be black of course)....
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Yes would be a friendly name
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Mary Jane.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    "Who" could be the beginnings of an embarrassing Abbott and Costello routine.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    You're making us work for this one, Motor In the heat of the moment, I would say "Asia"
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    That's a good one Steve
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    That's a good one Steve
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    That's wagyu good Steve
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Felony, ecstasy, passion
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Fuck buddy
  • pineconepartyliquor
    10 years ago
    Off the top of my head... Genesis, Poison are two I have heard
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Ram Jam
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I'd probably avoid dancers calling themselves The Steve Miller Band, Jethro Tull, Beastie Boys, and Trans-Siberian Orchestra. If they named themselves after songs, "Thriller," "Blue Bayou," and "Eleanor Rigby" might be pretty good. "The Streak" and "Purple People Eater" could be sure signs the dancer has a fun sense of humor.
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    I've met dancers named: Blondie Tush (recall the ZZ Top Song) I'm trying to imagine the stage introduction for a dancer named The Police.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Met a KC minus the Sunshine Band. Met a Carly minus the Simon. Met a Cher and know of a Tesla-she digs 5 man, acoustical jams.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Anybody meet a Ronette, a Shirelle or a Supreme?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I've met a Raven but never an Eagle I've met a Kitten but never a Monkee. I've met a Cat but never a Ratt
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I've seen fire and I've seen rain...
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I've seen innumerable Blondie's. All 3 of my regular clubs have one at the moment. If you are into obscure 70's bands, there's always Angel. For not-so-obscure 70's bands, there's Kiss and Queen.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Zip-Alanis(Morisette). Thanks for the inspiration.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    It seems to me that every club in the Metro Detroit area has at least one "Destiny" working at it at all times. Must be a requirement. lol.
  • rediguan
    10 years ago
    Met a Cherry Bomb last night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion