tuscl

Ever seen a show with ping-pong balls?

zipman68
the speed force!
Monday, October 20, 2014 4:26 AM
So, have any of you pervoids seen a show where the chick gets naked onstage and shoots stuff out of her vagina? We need more of that shit going on. Let the ping-pong balls fly!

14 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Nope but I once saw a Samoan chick shoot medicine balls out her cooch. 12 pounders, too.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Fuck yeah Slick. It would be really cool for the chick to shoot fried chicken drumsticks into the audience. #XXXtraK
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Ping pong ball shooting is very common in Thailand clubs.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    No but been to the Banana bar in Amsterdam, that was very interesting.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    You know what's truly shocking? That zipman hasn't used "dude" yet in this thread. Shocking!!!!!! C'mon DUDE....you're slacking.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Once at a bachelor party. She put about a half dozen ping pong balls up her snatch then shot them out, then a wine bottle almost all the way in, then a baseball bat in more than a foot. Later the best man took her in the bed room for some "private time", after wards he said that she was so loose (go surprise) that he could hardly feel anything.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I had this one chick who would shoot frisbees out of her cooch. Use to take her to the beach with my old pitbull Trouble. We use to have a blast till the llife guards shut us down.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    That's life.
  • busta_nut
    10 years ago
    Hey Slick... was she Asian?
  • impala
    10 years ago
    No, middle aged white chick that you could tell had ALOT of mileage. Best man set it up (cheap ass bastard that he was), and don't think he was really looking for quality. Afterwards told him that if he ever needed another stripper for a party to let me know.
  • IanSmith
    10 years ago
    I’ve seen ping pong ball shooting along with the standards; banana cutting, peso drop, hot wax etc in about three or four clubs in the Philippines but they’re novelty acts that don’t bring repeat customers which is why most clubs don’t bother. Once you’ve seen it there is no longer a shock effect. Shows like that are tired and stale done by old haggard women for the benefit of wide eyed men with boring lives. Thailand? Well in twenty years or so I’ve never seen it. Not in Patpong, Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza, Washington Square, Phuket, certainly not in the rural areas or even in Pattaya with the mongoose/cobra shows and B team Muay Thai fighters kicking the shite out of drunken sailors in the ring for the amusement of the tourists. It might happen in a club somewhere in Thailand but it isn’t common by any stretch of the imagination.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Makes me think of the "South Park" movie scene. And impala ... [view link]
  • rentz2
    10 years ago
    Seen that in a couple different shows in Thailand. They also shoot other things out as well
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    OP, I saw it in the movie "Beer League" with Artie Lange. They called her "Pitching Machine" and she likes to do coke.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion