tuscl

Married or Single

Sunday, April 10, 2005 6:32 PM
Dancers always ask me at somepoint in a conversation if I am married or single. I tell them I'm single and the lap dances are realy good. What should you tell a dancer?

11 comments

• casualguy
    19 years ago
    I was just asked this question with a twist last night. The dancer grabbed my left hand and looked at it, then she asked "why aren't you married?" The music or song must have changed after that because I couldn't hardly understand a word she said with the music so loud. In this case, I believe the dancer was just trying to start a conversation since it was one of the first things she said.
  • Dain
    19 years ago
    The girls with whom I masturbate always ask if I'm married or single. When I tell them the latter, they always ask if I have a girlfriend. (I always have one or two.) My impression is that they feel safer with a guy with a wife or girlfriend; they prove that the guy is not a loser, or worse.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I agree with Yoda, I don't think stripping says much of anything about a girl's morality. My experience is that outside the club they're just like anyone else their age.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Most dancers don't care one way or he other. I've had the same experience as FONDL, most of the dancers I know prefer married men as they are less likely to hit on them, often have more money to spend and are usualy just looking for a little escape from reality without any drama.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    guy1; i wouldn't lump morality in with a woman's need to earn a living or with the fact that she chooses to make that living naked. Morality is a value system that applies to all facets of human behavior. You are assuming a certain type of behavior based on the environment you are viewing these women in. Fully dressed people perform highly immoral acts every day.
  • guy1
    19 years ago
    Why would a woman who worked at a strip club care if you are married? Im sure the strip clubs arent full of moral women.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I don't think that most dancers care one way or the other - they're looking for customers, not boyfriends. Plus I think they can usually tell so it makes no sense to lie about it. I've been told that a lot of dancers actually prefer married guys because they are likely to treat them a little better, and many of them are less likely to hit on the girls.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I usually think this question is usually either small talk or the dancer trying to determine how big a mark you might be (ie how much money you might have to blow on her). In a few probably very rare cases, the dancer might be just curious. However when you are in a regular bar and get asked this question or rather why aren't you married? It can get a bit more confusing I suppose. I once heard of someone getting approached by a (probably drunk) girl and she insisted that he must be married. Just to get rid of her, he lied and told her he was. That story made me wonder if some girls look for married guys.
  • Clubber
    19 years ago
    Years ago I used to tell them I was single. I wasn't. I also told them many other things that were not true. Now, I am truthful and find little to no difference. Sometimes I feel that when they know I am married, they are more relaxed knowing I am unlikely to wish to see them outside the club.
  • baddy
    19 years ago
    I don't think it really matters what you tell them, they are probly just making small talk. I can't imagine they would give you a crummy lap dance because you said you were married, if a girl has a concious about that type of thing I doubt she would be stripping :).
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    Tell them the truth, because the truth don't matter that much in this case. Sometimes, when I tell them I'm single (and I am), they ask why I'm not married. I wonder if I told them I was married what would happen.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion