tuscl

How often do you go to the same SC?

Tuesday, October 7, 2014 1:55 PM
On average, how many days/nights a week do you guys go to the same SC in a week?

23 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I sometimes SC more than once a week – but on avg about once per week – at any rate; I’ll “usually” won’t hit the same place `till about 3 weeks or more from my prior visit.
  • StPaul101
    10 years ago
    I normally hit the clubs every couple weeks and try to keep my spending under 5.. A night. I had been going more but dang I don't make that kind of money. The problem now is football has started so with home games a couple friends always want to go out after.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Well...I have the impression that Shadowcat lives at Follies. LDK cruises the streets looking for civvies willing to give him a lapper 'til he jizzes in his trousers. Does that count as visiting the club? I think Juice is on a plane of existence where life is like a 24/7 strip club. With a KFC inside. #sausage.fingers
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Actually I only go to Follies once of twice a week. Chandler goes 2 or 3 times a week.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Due to the lack of clubs here (not to mention a lack of cash for some serious mongering), I only get to do it a couple times a year when I escape from town -- and then I really over-do it, which contributes greatly to the lack of cash.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    The majority of my contact is now OTC (about once a week). I then like to visit old stripper friends and check out new talent every couple of weeks.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Once or twice per week.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I have 2 favorite clubs that I hit 2 or 3 times a week
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Its a 3/5 hr drive to get to my fave club so I'm lucky if I get there once a month.
  • eyeamlong
    10 years ago
    Fannie's once a month Follies 3 times a month
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "I have 2 favorite clubs that I hit 2 or 3 times a week" That's it? When did you start cutting back?
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I rotate thru about 12 clubs, hitting one at random about twice a month.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    I once had a sched of where to go at a given time of day for a specific day of the week and that is only for SCs with the intention of simply enjoying eye candy. Just enjoying the view, me and my beer--mano-y-mano.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    After a hiatus, I may go two or three days in a row to the same or different clubs, then slack off to my normal one visit every week or so.
  • Tracerr
    10 years ago
    i go every friday to the same one probably so i can escape my shitty life for a little bit
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Tracerr, I did the same , but to spend time with my ATF.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I've been in a routine where I often visit once a week. However the dancers, waitreeses and other employees change on me so often it's like visiting the same building but some parallel universe where who knows if even anyone you recognize is going to act towards you. I've been in a routine but often hear, "haven't seen you in a long time". Unless I'm constantly flipping universes, it's not me who has been inconsistent. However I have decided the odds however strange it may sound may be good that my life has turned into a twilight zone episode. At least work and my home stay pretty consistent. I do notice strange little differences at home. I suspect it's more likely dancers are changing clubs or work days. I have spotted some including a rob working at platinum instead of lust.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I only wish I could go more than once a week. I can't even remember the last time I went to the same club twice in a week. It was probably at least 5 years ago.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I live 10 minutes from my home away from home yet I've been away for a month. Usually though, I go 2-3 times a month.
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    I go twice a month. I get paid twice a month. Coincidence? Twice a month is enough at my usual as the dancers do not turn over that fast, unless you pay extra.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Shadow, it's been about two years since I was going to Follies more than once or twice a week. Not since so many favorites have left.
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    Once every week or two. Enough to where a lot of the staff and dancers know me.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    The same club, probably every other week. Like Lapow, I rotate around a dozen clubs. I tend to hit more than one on a single day. I usually go once a week or so, but its fairly random in that it may be 3 times one week and then a month off or so.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion