tuscl

She finally agreed to OTC

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
So yesterday I'm texting with a dancer that I hope to see this week. She seems more sexy and flirty than usual, so I suggest 0TC instead of the club. We've been discussing OTC for a few weeks, and she seems to have been slowly warming up to the idea, at least that's what the little head keeps telling me. Well yesterday she writes back and says yes she wants to meet me at my hotel. I wasn't expecting this, but I figured I just caught her at a good time when she needs the rent money for October.

Then she says a couple things that really don't seem right. The most bizarre is that she can't wait so she wants to come to my house that day and give me a blowjob. That would of course be fine if I could talk the wife into it, but the dancer knows that I live several hours away from her. She also says she loves me, not my money but me. I check the number I've been texting with, and find out that I typed a 5 instead of a 3. So the OTC that I just arranged was with with some random stranger, probably a teenage guy would be my guess form how easy it was to get an agreement to sex.

While this was funny, I can imagine ways it could've gone wrong especially if I was using my real phone number and not a burn phone app. For example, if this was an underage girl and her parents saw the discussion, they might call LE. Or they might share my phone number with everyone at their high school so I'm getting texts from dozens of random strangers seeking sex.

Anyway, while I had never thought of it before, this seems to be yet another reason to not use your real phone number in communications with dancers. Always best to keep the club and outside lives as separate as possible.

2 comments

• Josh43
    10 years ago
    LOL! Is this a troll? Sorry to laugh at your expense, OP, but this could be the subject of a great screenplay.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I've had issues with wrong numbers before; one dancer gave me her old number which she had since given to her mother, another one I fat fingered. With a civi, I recently had an experience where we fizzled out, then ran into each other and hooked up for the night. When I tried to txt a few days later I got a similar response - "ohh baby I wanna come over..." shit. Turns out she had a new number and the phone company gave out her old one. I learned though, now I don't settle for one way exchanges. We both text each other before going our separate ways.

Even then, I never put anything explicit or even close in texts. The texts are always "you want to meet up for some drinks" or "come over and watch a movie" or something. We both know what we're doing, there is no need to spell that shit out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion