tuscl

Strip Club Hound--Gay or Supergay?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Press 1 for Gay
Press 2 for Supergay

http://stripclubhound.blogspot.com/?zx=4…

20 comments

• GoVikings
    10 years ago
    I actually just got got reading the latest entry last night

I'll admit some of the stuff that is posted on there is boring, but not all of it

One time he interviewed a dancer and had like 3 parts to the interview--it was very interesting
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Press 3 for Ultra Gay
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    FAGGOT
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Press 4 for San Jose Gay... Just bustin' balls..
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    For whoever he is:

Throw out your hands
    Stick out your tush
    Hands on your hips
    Give 'em a push
    You'll be surprised
    You're doing the French Mistake!
    Voila!

• alabegonz
    10 years ago
    I'd give him a half clap for doing that.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    The guy is an average strip club hound who hangs out at a few CA strip clubs and, by doing so, has come to the mistaken conclusion that he is some type of strip club guru.

When he starts the last article with, "I'll bet I've been in more strip clubs and gotten more private dances than anyone reading this blog....", it kinda' tells you where his head is at. It is also a ridiculous statement for any number of reasons, including his CA-centric view of clubs and dancers.

And his dancer interviews was just more basic crap. I talk to hundreds of dancers in a given year, all with varying views of clubs, customers, the world, etc. This was just one gal with her own opinions. It was actually kinda' painful to read and I stopped soon in.

Why exactly do we need to keep giving him more press over here? His stuff is better suited for newbs and casual club customers than it is for the likes of the guys who post around here.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Agree w/ rick. This guy's " inside views" are a joke and not worth the bandwidth expended.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    I think I get when he mentioned he was not interested in the dancer. So his natural reaction was basically reject everything being offered by the horny bastard. That makes sense to me.

The thing that I find arrogant about it was how he delivered the message, stating like I'm so used to this crap this kind of offer won't give me a boner.

Which--again--reminded me of the boner I got from this awesome pretty looking dancer I met last night. The boner was so good I told her about it and she did something that literally melted me right on the spot.

If she was the dancer offering it to him, I'm sure he would cum right that minute.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy gay.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Most of his stuff is moderately interesting. Nothing earth shattering, but interesting nonetheless. Different points of view are that way sometimes.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I've never read his blog, except for the few times a link here has been posted. Quite frankly, I have little interest in reading about another guy's experiences in another part of the country in clubs I will probably never visit.

Especially if he's gay.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I think I read his blog once and that was enough for me.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    He has more experience than your average PL, so I can see why some would find him insightful. However, compared to many on the site, he's a newbie. And as far as I can tell he's never been to a club outside of the LA metropolitan area.

I did find a couple of his dancer interviews to be interesting, but predictably they quickly became repetitive.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I'd have negotiated to $50 if I wasn't all that interested; $100 is too much. I'd rather spend that on VIP and take my chances. At some point, a normal guy who goes to SC's is not going to turn down a bbblcim though is the price is low enough.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Even though his experience is So Cal based, he admits not going to Hawaii Theater during it's golden years and he's an experienced COI clubber/manager. I'm very disappointed.
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    Seems to have a narrow focus in his comments, and yes, the site is better for the casual customer as opposed to the hardcore group that shows up here. But that said, we really need a better term than "gay" to disparage someone. It's not the gays' fault when someone's lame.
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    The guy has managed clubs so I think he does have a level of expertise, Not his faulth that he is in SO CAL.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I personally find it to be a different perspective, even if it's overly SoCal-centric.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    I must be a newbie, because I've found his blog to be a good, interesting read. Although I have no interest in LA clubs, I enjoy following what he has to say about them and about different people from an ex-manager's perspective. He's usually pretty low key, which I find refreshing, not boring, compared to all the simplistic bluster out there. And he's a good writer.

I don't agree with a lot of his opinions, but both of his postings cited here made sense to me. That line about being more experienced than anyone does come off as a little arrogant, though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion