Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: "I'm working out most every day and watching what I eat"

steve229
steve229134673

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

When things ended with my first SB, I kinda went into a funk and let myself go. Now that I'm back doing stuff with SB 2.0, I'm feeling re-energized - taking the stairs at work, hitting the gym, eating salads, etc.

Probably a case of doing the right thing for the wrong reasons, lol

Replies (44)Latest

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

As long as you ain't tossing any salads...

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I'm sure that your SB will be impressed.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

If you don't watch what you eat, you'll shove that burger in your nose.

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

You seem to have this fatal fascination with the role of the avuncular mentor. Why not just concentrate on the role of the disgusting aging horndog?

I continue to worry about the state of your psyche, steve.

Sheesh.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Hip To Be Square!

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

^^^^ Nice catch, GoVikings!

(Pop culture reference #4)

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

steve229....The movie American Psycho is what introduced me to Huey Lewis and the News.Until then, I had never heard of them.

That movie got me to buy two of their albums from iTunes and I love both of them!

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

"taking the stairs at work, hitting the gym, eating salads"

They call me tater salad

(Pop culture reference #8)

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

Look at GoVikings - breaking out the American Psycho - Huey Lewis & the News pop culutre references!

I actually saw Huey live, in a small new wave club in Boulder, Co in the early 80's, back in their "little too new wave" phase, before they hit the big time.

(Pop culutre reference #9)

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

LDK's favorite Huey Lewis song is "Stuck On You".

BOOM! Huey Lewis Wins Again!!!

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

what you eating? You know what I'm eating when I work out? Whatever the FUCK I wanna eat.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Steve,

"don't just stare at it, eat it"

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

You know how to whistle, don't you Steve?

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Just put your lips together and blow.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Sounds like you really need to get a life, stevie-boy.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

^Says the guy with absolutely no life.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

What the fuck is it with Huey Lewis? The other day I was in a store and one of the kids working there (couldn't have been more than 19) was blasting Huey Lewis. I was like WTF and the kid say "I fuckin' love Huey Lewis" I told him, "don't forget to leave 'the News' part out "

Profile picture for jerikson40
jerikson40
•

Yeah, gotta give them credit...they had a ton of great hits. Huey is a great singer and great front man. You can't not like Huey Lewis and the News. Only Bolsheviks don't like them some Huey.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Great thread, steve!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

steve229: "When things ended with my first SB, I kinda went into a funk and let myself go"

Departures of hookers can be devastating, no doubt!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Simply devastating!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

A terrible thing to happen to anyone...

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I always watch what I eat, otherwise I get it all over my face.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

" I always watch what I eat, otherwise I get it all over my face"

As long as you don't eat and drive!

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Anybody up for tacos?

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

Waffle Taco!!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Poor steve. Can only be motivated to do things like eat well and go to the gym when he is paying a hooker to pretend to like him. Think you need to develop a SLIGHTLY more independent mind there, stevie-girl.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

How to carry on day to day without the pretend paid for "like" of a hooker isn't it, stevie-girl? Man that is tough!

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Sounds good man. Keep it up.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

•••

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Such tough times! Way to pull through stevie-girl!

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Dougsta, have you really bumped this thread enough? I don't know...bet you could bump it some more!

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

They tell me that it's good for me, but I don't even care!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Such a hard thing to go through. Good hung you finally pulled out of that funk Stevie-girl!

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

Hip, hip, so hip...

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

God! What a tough thing to go through! No wonder you went into a funk and let yourself go. It's tough, man. Really, really, tough!

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

Iconic thread

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Doug is getting his mileage in by working out this thread.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

So tough... Definitely capable of driving even the strongest into a funk.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

It's hard to avoid letting yourself go at difficult times like a hioker moving on.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement