tuscl

Hottest women

Clackport
Washington
In all of your travels, which city had the hottest women? I'm not talking about strippers specifically, I'm just talking about the women in general.

I've been to LA, Vegas, Seattle, Houston, Dallas etc. I would have to say Houston had the hottest women. I went to that famous mall in Houston, and I was blown away by hot the women were. I need to get to Atlanta, Miami and New York in the future because I hear the women are super hot over there, but so far in my young life Houston takes the cake.

What about the rest of you?

37 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Houston does not have a beach. So I have to say San Diego. Tons of hot girls here that came from the rest of the country. This is my not very expert opinion.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Oops! I didn't realize it wasnt a long drive from Houston to the gulf beaches. Still, the beaches in San Diego are pretty much young and fun.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    The Twin Cities for me. Course, after months of bundling up against winter, a lady can look all the better when she un-bundles.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’ve ventured north a few times and the reality has never met my expectations w.r.t. the eye candy – I much prefer da south.

Miami has some serious, strain your neck looking, eye candy; especially if one hits the right spots at the right time – so for me; I would have to say Miami b/c is where I’ve spent the most time and have thus been exposed to the most.

I was very impressed w/ the SCs and the talent in Houston when I visited in early 2012 - but I was only in H-town 2-days and really didn’t get around much in order to take in the civvie talent – but I figure if the women were hot in the SCs; probably hot everywhere else in the city – doesn’t hurt Houston is the 4th largest city in the U.S. and thus probably a good # of hotties.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I gotta go with the Beach Boys,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmIsdMWzd…
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Twin Cities? All I know about Minnesota is that it snows a bunch over there. Apparently the weather is so bad, so they built tunnels all over the city. If I'm not mistaken, you can go all over downtown Minnesota without actually going outside. It's good to know at least they have some hot ladies over there.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Rio de Janiero. Absolutely no contest whatsoever.

In the US, chicks in the south, like Atlanta and Houston, tend to take better care of themselves and look better when in public.

But chicks in Rio are not only super hot, but they dress to give men boners. Insane.
  • mark94
    10 years ago
    It matters what part of town you are in too, at least in the US. North Dallas. Buckhead in Atlanta. Scottsdale. Santa Monica.

I have a theory that the women in the Midwest and Eastern states who are great looking eventually move to cities like Dallas and LA where they can use their looks to their best advantage. I honestly think the gene pool in those places have changed over the years as a result.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    My biggest problem with LA and the surrounding areas is that the women here tend to have the attitude that when they go out in public they dress for comfort, not to look good. And as a result most women don't comb their hair, or put on makup, or dress nice....they hop in the car with their scraggly hair in a pony tail with sweats and no makeup and sunglasses so nobody notices them. Just look in all the paparazzi fotos of "hot" stars and how they go out in public when they're not working.

Of course there are exceptions...in the right setting, women will dress nice and try to look hot. Clubbing at night at certain clubs, or going to some ritzy place in Beverly Hills, etc. But otherwise the LA women can't hold a candle to the girls in the south who seem to have some self respect and dress nice and look good when they go out.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Excellent points j40 – I def think you should post this on stripperweb
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Yeah, I can see it now...

"What??? Why should we dress nice and sexy for some creepy guys staring at us?? All men are just rapists !! Who needs that ??? We dress to be comfortable, what's wrong with that? You creepy creep...."
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Definitely not New York.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Montreal women are very attractive and dress stylishly. It must be the French influence.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I travel frequently. In my experience Miami especially South Beach has the hottest women. Second vote would be Santa Monica.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Houston, I would say most of the hot chicks I found them at Treasures in Westheimer. Though my experience with getting close to a dancer in there never went past OK. Most of the time I was just watching them dance and buying one or two dances from girls who walk around soliciting for dances.

It seems that they did hustle a lot, asking me if I want to dance given the fact she saw already turning down a dancer before her.

I stayed in Houston for many months, and some of those days I flew to Vegas.

And yeah, some of my unforgettable dances and encounters happened in Vegas.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ is no wonder I have such a hard time getting laid in Miami unless I make a financial donation
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    Atlanta is full of beautiful women. It is also one of the top cities for gay men. So, if you are straight, have most of your teeth, and can string a sentence together.... Sky's the limit. Awesome!!!!

In my experience, Vancouver overall has the most beautiful women... As j slash mentioned, probably strong French influence.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Hawaii. I looooove Asian & Polynesian women and the islands are chock full of exotic hotties. Of course there are some big Samoan gals too. Something for every Asian aficionado!
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    http://www.xoticspot.com/violett420

I think she is hot before she gained poundage.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @mikey- I forgot about San Diego. Add San Diego to the list of destinations I need to get to in my lifetime. I obviously have heard a lot about the beaches over there. I hear the women are smoking hot over there too.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Stockholm, Goteborg, Uppsala, Malmo, Ystad, or any other Swedish city.

Monaco, St. Tropez, Cannes, Cap d'Antibes, Saint-Rafael are all prime spots for hotties on the Cote d'Azur but most of them are smug, dim-witted Eurotrash and pale in comparison to the wholesome gorgeousness of Swedes.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    "Twin Cities? All I know about Minnesota is that it snows a bunch over there. Apparently the weather is so bad, so they built tunnels all over the city. If I'm not mistaken, you can go all over downtown Minnesota without actually going outside. It's good to know at least they have some hot ladies over there."

Ranukam, yeah, it does snow a bit there, especially late November through probably late April. And there are skywalks around a good deal of downtown Minneapolis (plus a few in nearby St. Paul), but they won't take you every place, including any of the strip joints. Nah, you'll still have to get out and brave the cold and the snow, but in some of Minneapolis' club, you'll heat back up real fast.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "Monaco, St. Tropez, Cannes, Cap d'Antibes, Saint-Rafael are all prime spots for hotties on the Cote d'Azur"

You can always count on Art.....
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Lopaw-While I must agree that Hawaii is great, I kinda figured that the Isle of Lesbos might be more up your alley. Or La Isla De Mujeres.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Lopaw-While I must agree that Hawaii is great, I kinda figured that the Isle of Lesbos might be more up your alley. Or La Isla De Mujeres.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Damn double post.

@Art-Papi is all about Swedish broads. Maybe he'll go on vacation up there.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Art, did you meet the Swedish bikini team when you were there?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c2NEFPq…
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Have to agree with Papi about S. Florida. Also, about Texas, but I'll replace Houston with Austin.

Another good spot was Charlotte, NC.
  • TxVegas
    10 years ago
    Dallas (Park Cities and N Dallas)
    Scottsdale
    Miami

All warm weather with lots of money.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    If we are talking strictly strippers and North America, I'd have to say Phoenix or Montreal.

As for civvies that's too hard, but Miami and San Diego are sounding good. You guys have to realize the cities getting the most hits are in climates where women are wearing the least amount of clothing, that may have something to do with it. A "7" looks better jogging along the beach in spandex with a tan in Miami versus bundled up in Cleveland with the Lake Erie wind blowing her hair in 4 different directions.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Wherever I am right now has the hottest women. Hot enough, anyway.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Bangkok. Not only is it Spinner City, the girls actually enjoy sex.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @jerikson40: "My biggest problem with LA and the surrounding areas is that the women here tend to have the attitude that when they go out in public they dress for comfort, not to look good."

Good grief! Do you honestly not see the sense of entitlement that statement reveals? As if these girls have an obligation to not appear in public unless they dress in a way which meets your approval?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^^ A young pony-tailed girl walking down the boardwalk, licking an ice cream cone wearing shorts, a halter top, and flip flops, looks pretty comfortable and very good. Happens everywhere in So. Cal for that matter.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Go to Iceland. The average woman is a 9. Dead serious. It is amazing.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    ski,

i have a friend in Iceland and the women I see him with are pretty hot,
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Oslo by light years.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion