tuscl

Stripper vs Regular Girl preference

ime
Fuck Joe Biden
I realized that my preference in strippers is totally different than my preferences in regular girls. Not body type or looks wise really. But I prefer strippers that look and act the sluttier the better. Where as regular girls I don't I actually tend to go for the opposite. Classy girls in real life, slutty girls in strip club life.

Anyone else like this? or are all youz consistent with your preferences.

27 comments

• jerikson40
    10 years ago
    I wish I was like you, but I prefer looking and acting slutty for ALL women. And since most real women prefer to act classy, even if they're not, it can cause some tension.

I like me some slutty girls
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Jerk40 amen

I look for sluts period

My new gf stole my heart when she said "i enjoy gagging on dick"
    At that point i was in love
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Sounds like a winner to bring home to momma
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Sounds like a real classy slut!
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    We want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed (or club).

Usher
  • Aravas
    10 years ago
    My preference stays the same it's just how I look at them changes. I see reg women as ladies at times but I see every stripper as a drug addict fuck doll.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    The only real big difference is that I tend to hook-up with artistic civie gals.
  • Lack4Oars
    10 years ago
    I actually feel the same way. In the club, sluttier the better. But in normal world, I get irritated if a girl I'm seeing is seeing another dude. I realize how stupid this is though.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    I agree with u Ime in da club the sluttier the better
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I don't date civies. Seems like they all dress like old ladies and all they want to do is play bingo. :)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    True that Shadow, but at least they're B-9.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    In case you haven't heard, I'm "dating" a civilian sugar baby.

Girl-next-door cute, slim, petite, blue-eyed brunette, perky natural B-cups no tats or piercing, 25 years old, smart, classy, college grad, works a regular 9-5 office job in DC.

In recent weeks we've gone to a chick flick, went to the DC cupcake shop, and spent a day at the zoo (pandas!). Obviously things have somehow gone horribly wrong.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc,

Many our age do, ergo the younger ones we endeavor to find. :)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Clubber-You've been reading Socrates again, haven't you? Careful with corrupting the youth.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    When I meet ladies in non-SC settings, I have found that if I find one who I find classy, they always end up being somebody I can't really relate to. It's kind of a parallel story to the great high school crush I had. Once I got on Facebook, I friended my great high school crush, who, as it turned out, got a Ph.D. and now does social research for some institute in Chicago. I decided one time I would tell my opinion in something she wrote, and suddenly, I was no longer her friend. On some level, I was heartbroken. Then I went to the strip club later and had some real fun with some real slutty chicks. All was right then. Nowadays, I guess I'm like Steve and have my own fuck buddy and basically, all we do is just plain old fucking. She's not someone I'd take home to mom (and who knows what dad would think considering she's black), but I'd rather have her than my old high school crush.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    For strippers I like very young, petite, innocent looking. In real life, not being a fucktard, I like to date smart, funny, intelligent, well educated women who ski and golf. My wife. As swingers I like women who enjoy sex and looks mean less. Never ever into large breasts, although wife has great d-cups and men and women seem to love them.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I also look for different traits but sluttyness isn't at the top of the list for either. In a dancer I want a pretty face, hot body and the ability to make me think I'm the best man she's ever met. I'll put up with her being a flake (to a point), having substance abuse issues, no money skills at all and a general lack of education. The fact my more arcane jokes fall flat doesn't bother me.

In a civi g/f I value intelligence, dependability, and education. She has to understand the subjects I'm interested in and has to challenge me in subjects she's interested in. Great sex is important too, but I'd rather have bad sex with a g/f than bad sex with a dancer, if we're having sex.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Women are women. My preferences don't change when I walk through a strip club door.

It's been, ahem, a while since I've seen a "civvie" woman, though.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    With my strippers and regular girls, I prefer classy with a touch of slutty.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Ranukam-In the words of a 1991 Jaimie Foxx-"I'm looking for a nice girl with ho-like qualities."
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "She's not someone I'd take home to mom"

She's a very kinky girl,
    The kind you don't take home to mother;
    She will never let your spirits down,
    Once you get her off the street
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    What JohnSmith said.

Finding a girl that is classy in public but slutty in the bedroom is kinda having your cake and eating it too.

A woman can have great qualities – but if she does not do it for me sexually; then it’s a no-go. I never gotten a hard-on b/c of a woman’s intelligence.

Joke I heard from a comedian:

Girl: “I know I turn you on sexually; but do I turn you on intellectually?”

Guy: “Oh yeah baby – my brain is as hard as a rock”
  • sailmd
    10 years ago
    Everyone make sure they send Steve 229 a stuffed panda for christmas. LMFAO
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    "I'll put up with her being a flake (to a point), having substance abuse issues, no money skills at all and a general lack of education."

Oh man, this is what is going on with me right now. It doesn't sound good because it got old for me after several months. But we still hang out like very often. I caress her everytime I get a chance. Steal a kiss every five minutes. She likes it a lot.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    I don't go for regular girls now. I just go for these awesome ready to be naughty strippers.

So much drama and so mundane, regular women I don't care.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    good point. strippers rarely cause or have any drama in their lives, part of that well planned stripper 5 year plan
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "I don't date civies. Seems like they all dress like old ladies and all they want to do is play bingo. :)"

FWIW, my 25 yo SB's favorite TV show is "Golden Girls" reruns, lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion