tuscl

I need my space

SuperDude
Detroit, Michigan
Tuesday, September 16, 2014 6:33 PM
How does an old school guy like me find a polite way to tell a cockblocking dancer to get lost? She gloms on to me as soon as I hit the door and parks herself next to me the entire time I'm in the club. I give her a $50.00 tip and encourge her to circulate and earn a living, but she stays. I'm watching hotties go by while this leech just hangs on. Sometimes she leads the "gang bang," rounding up her friends to try to hit me for drinks. Last night I just bolted for the door telling all of them to fuck off. Not my style. It's getting hard to relax in my regular club with this clinging going on. I know, go to another club. Detroit's got plenty of good choices, but I've got my eye on this spinner that seems ready to go--if I can get free.

39 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Once you first get in the club, ask a waitress to send that spinner on over, if she's available.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    You need to grow a pair and stop her dead in her tracks before she has even had a chance to sit down. A firm "I'm not interested in any dances or any company from you tonight. Please move along." should do it as politely as possible.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Try being a man and telling her to go away. Once being polite is tried and doesn't work anything goes. Giving her money to go away is like giving a fat kid a pie and telling him to go away.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Giving her money or buying her drinks or buying dances from her are the worst things your could do. If she sits down without being asked, just ignore her. Go get the spinner and bring her back to your table even if the bitch is still there.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Training Day - Man up virgin lungs: [view link] Man the fuck up
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Finish that shit
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Or you could have fun with it. Make a fart noise and then say "wait...did you...ooh yeah...that's frickin' disgusting. Your fart smells like you went out for KFC and only ate the skin from, like, a whole bucket of extra crispy". If falsely accusing her of chicken farts doesn't work, just say "Since you're so into fried chicken how 'bout I get a drumstick and shove it up your asshole? I call it the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay treatment?" If that doesn't scare her off I'm not sure what I'd do. Maybe then I'd try the crazy shit that sclvr5005 recommended.
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    That's gotta be the easiest $50 she makes each night.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "I give her a $50.00 tip and encourge her to circulate" Gee...I wonder why she's hanging around... Come on dude, as others have suggested, be a man and tell her to get lost. You're waiting for someone. Or ask her "who's that hot girl over there, can you tell her to come over?" Damn, you guys are so worried about politeness and etiquette.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Wow, I'm really surprised that no one has yet told you to "man up," "grow a pair" or "be a man,"
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Yes Steve dude...I too am amazed. However, my chicken fart strategy is quite manly. That's the strategy that ol' SuperDude dude should use!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Once a "polite" go away, then no holds barred, but be prepared to get booted out, should she make a scene. The latter is less likely if you are a known regular in the club.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    As others have said, why the hell would you give her any money. That's like pouring a bucket of blood in the water to keep away sharks. But have no fear, I think this board can help you. Here are a couple of suggestions: 1. Read some of jerikson40's posts to her. She will quickly be convinced you're such an arrogant jackass that she can't stand to be with you. 2. Read just one of San Jose Guy's posts to her. She'll fall into a deep sleep, and you can drag her out the back door.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Giving her $50 is like feeding a dog to go away! Try telling her you have no money. At least for her.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    On a more serious note, obviously the answer is to man up and tell the bitch in no uncertain terms to get lost. However, if you just can't bring yourself to do that, here is one thing I've done successfully to get rid of the leeches short of that. After just a couple of minutes, get up to go to the bathroom. When you come out, sit at a different table on the opposite end of the club as far away as possible from her. If she sits with you there. do it again. If this doesn't work, you might want to PM the idiot who keeps talking about stalking strippers in the parking lot and ask him for suggestions.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Find out when she isn't there, get another dancer to sit with you, spend some time and money on her. Next time you come in hopefully this one will catch you first and you can be cold to the other one. Maybe she will get the hint.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Givingbher $50 then encouraging her to circulate is sending a double message.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Superdude-You need to pull an Al Bundy. Eat whatever gives you the bubble guts. Go to the club. When she sits next to you, it's fart time. If she can withstand your onslaught of chemical warfare, she's either tougher than the rest or she's a keeper. Maybe a bit of both. Toot-les.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @Slick: Yeah, but then he sees the hottie he wants to be with and he's still got to fart...
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Rockstar-He's on his own. Hopefully, the new, hot gal has a methane fetish.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @SuperDude: I'm right there with you on being polite, but if that shit ain't working, then it's time to discard it. You can still be moderately polite and simply tell her that you won't be spending any money on her, and would rather she she moved on. She might take offense, but so what. Did you really go from polite to "fuck off"? If you're really a non-confrontational type, you can still do a few things. Sit at the bar. If she sits down, move. Repeat as necessary. Sit with somebody else as soon as you walk in. Say something to the manager, politely.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    For JS69's second idea, I hear that Ray Rice is giving lessons on dragging unconscious women out a door.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    IMO don't be rude about it, if she tells the other dancers your an asshole (not like a stripper would lie and say you didn't tip, you were trying to steal from her, you were being an ass, etc.) you may not get any attention from any of them. Best thing is when she gets up to dance, use the rest room, etc., get another dancer to sit with you and let her see you are paying a lot more attention to the new one. She will either get the hint or the 2 will get into a fight over it, either way a win win for you.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol a slick
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    As others have said – I don’t think one needs to go from one extreme to the other – e.g. from being polite to telling her to f’ off – you just have to be firm and consistent. Many folks have trouble saying “no” – I think you need to go from agreeing via a “yes” or inaction to just saying “no”. These dancers are salespeople – would you let a car salesman sale you a car you don’t want? Just say no – no to her sitting down uninvited – no to her asking you for drinks – no to her little gang of friends that also want to suck you dry (in a bad way). Those dancers are overstepping your boundaries and one should not allow anyone to overstep one’s boundaries.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I myself often feel bad about telling dancers no when I feel all they are trying to do is make a few bucks they need – this is usually w/ dancers I know and I’ve gotten dances from in the past. But in the end; all they care about is your money and they will move on to the next custy once they can’t get yours even by trying to guilt you. Lately I myself have had to tell a few dancers “no” that I usually get dances from – they try every trick in the book but eventually move on and I end up def having a better visit by interacting and spending $$$ *only* on the dances I want. It’s not about you – it’s about your money and only you get to decide how you spend *your* $$$.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    YOU'RE!!!
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    If you want true enlightenment on the subject of cockblocking in clubs, I suggest you read Ricks thoughts in the other thread. He claims that if you complain about cockblocking then you're a communist who expects equal access to strippers....or something like that....not sure I understand his logic, but bottom line I think he's saying just suck it up.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ didn't get it
  • 4oureyes
    10 years ago
    Ask her if she would go get that spinner for you. I've had that work.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    I agree with shadow
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    crazy, "...if she tells the other dancers your an asshole ...". I detest that point of ignorance.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    MySpace was hot a few years ago u need to get on IG or twittwr
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Papi_Chulo: Thanks for the sound advice. Next visit--no more Mr. Nice Guy.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    "but I've got my eye on this spinner that seems ready to go--if I can get free." The polite way is basically ask her about the dancer you want to see. Like: "What do you think about the dancer over there? " Then don't stop talking about her.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    "Next visit--no more Mr. Nice Guy." Dressy classy and presentable and loosey goosey, act you're ready for some fun and action. Dancers will see that like a big sign.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Back in Fargo, one dancer tried clinging to me. I was completely put off by her, not only by her lack of skill but by her insistence on being paid up front, for each single dance. I had two, maybe three dances from her, and before the end of each song, she'd ask if I wanted another dance and that it'd be another twenty bucks. Completely bored out of my skull, as soon as that last dance finished, I walked...and she followed. I parked myself at a table, and she parked herself there, too. A server asked me if I wanted anything -- sure -- and if I wanted to buy the lady a drink -- no thanks. She tried yammering to me, tried promising me that she'd do better, but I just ignored her and kept my eyes fixed on the stage (okay, maybe they wandered a little bit, but not toward her). After about ten minutes, she finally got the hint and left. And I still had some more lap dances after that from other dancers. This last trip to Indianapolis, I had a couple of lap dances from one young dancer, along with a half hour in the VIP. Not bad, but she also wasn't impressing me a whole lot either. After the VIP, first she followed me back to my table, then she took off for the back. The second she was gone, I went stage-side and tipped a dancer who really caught my eye. We wound up going straight for the VIP. I spied the first dancer out on the floor; she pouted and she scowled at me a little, but I just continued to hang out with that second dancer. And last year at another club in Indy, I hit it off with a dancer one night. She asked me to come back so we could hang out and she could get a feel for if OTC was okay (and safe). I went back but another dancer intercepted me (okay, call me weak-willed <g>). That other dancer and I went to the lap dance area for a bit and hung out for a little while. When she stepped out for a moment, that first dancer came up real quick and said she wanted to hang out but couldn't with that other dancer there. When she got back, I said, "I hope you don't mind, but I was really hoping on hanging out with Bella tonight." She accepted and left, and Bella was at my side a couple minutes later. If there's someone you don't want to see, there are different ways to avoid her or try to get her to leave. You just need to try something -- anything -- other than rewarding her with money to go away.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Sorry to say, SuperDude, but you suffer from a surfeit of politeness. I don't suffer from that affliction and I have a loud, forceful voice. 'Go Away!' uttered in my own fashion seems to work for me when I'm confronted with this situation.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Got it! Will use it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion