tuscl

Post OTC etiquette

So you and a dancer have been meeting outside the club and it's not a business transaction. The two of you definitely aren't a couple but you're not just friends either. Do you continue hanging out at the club she works at? Do you still buy dances from her? Do you get dances with other girls at the same club? I'm not looking for advice just curious to see how others have handled this situation.

37 comments

• sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    If I'm fuck buddies with a dancer I generally stay away from her club. I don't need any more drama than I have to. Even showing up to her club when she's not there can become a problem.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    I go to her work if she calls me. I get dances from her as well which I really enjoy, the place like it's really good teasing her up or me most of the time.

She gives good lapdances ITC, better than the ones I get OTC.

No, I do not buy dances from other girls.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    I keep going...i understand im not her only customers and she needs to understand she isnt my only peace of pussy...if she has a problem she can fuck off...im not going to cry, gravel and beg like rickyboy does
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'm pretty much in the same boat with Sclvr. Why make problems if you don't have to.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    "Do you get dances with other girls at the same club?"

You know the answer to this question, yet you still posted it? Like I'm gonna tell how I got the the other dancer while my CF was busy?

Nope.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Once you are seeing her outside the club, no reason to go to the club. Those places are designed to suck money out of you. If you go to the club, she can't really treat you right. Likewise it could interfere with her doing her job.

SC is to meet her, and to see her only enough to start seeing her outside. Once you have that, stay away from the club. Tell her, "I stay away from there so that you can do your job."

SJG

Bad Company, live Wembly
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W39wAbNKR…
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Duke!Duke!Duke!
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    "I stay away from there so that you can do your job."

You can only do that when you and your girl have something going.

Otherwise, it's all fun, bro.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Duke is the master
  • chattguy123
    10 years ago
    Have to be honest, shorter posts with good music links at the end have changed my opinion of san jose guy. Any one else?
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    ^^^No. He's an annoying turd who overcompensates for his virginity with babbling garbage.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    @ chattguy: But, SJG made up for his verbal brevity this time, with an hour and seventeen-minute You Tube video.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Even when fucking a stripper P4P one often feels kinda obligated to not be w/ other dancers right in front of her face – at least if you are P4Ping w/ her on a regular basis.

So if you are fucking her non-P4P – or just seeing each other non-P4P – then I think it’s best not to do other dancers if she will know about it.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    ^^^

Agreed.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I agree with others here that you don't need any more drama in your life and visiting a FWB at her club or visiting that club when she's not there is trouble waiting to happen. There are plenty of other clubs to visit instead.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    I just don't understand this desperate concern that so many guys here have with making sure they follow precisely some freaking idea of "etiquette". Are you guys serious?

They're strippers. You pay them for a service. Geezus.

"Do I do this?" "Do I do that?" "What if she gets upset?" "What if my panties get in a bunch?"

Do you think they give a fuck about adhering to some fucking etiquette with you?

I just don't get it.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    @jerikson
    I can't speak for anyone else but I won't risk fucking up a perfectly good P4NP situation by visiting her at the club and possibly pissing her off or having one of the other dancers deliberately start some shit with either me or her just because she can. You know that stripclubs are just thinly disguised junior high school's in their mentality and maturity. Why risk it if you don't need to?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    At j40 – there is a difference b/w theory and practice.

Perhaps you have not been in the situation of having a fave and have not experienced the scenario?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… Do I do this?" "Do I do that?" "What if she gets upset?" "What if my panties get in a bunch?" …”

Yeah – too much indecisiveness – Rich Moranis would agree w/ you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW2xyXl2t…
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Im not really addressing this particular scenario, but rather the seemingly unending flow of posts by guys who are so concerned about some silly idea of etiquette. Sure you dont want to fuck up a good thing. But geez guys be a man, not some wimpering pussy who is so concerned that you dont upset the almighty pussy..
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    OK, jerikson...I'll man up as best I can. But no promises.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Yeah – stop being a pussy lopaw
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Thats interesting....

Assuming most women want a strong bad boy, and are more likely to spread their legs for a narcissistic, self centered, manipulative thrill seeker, I wonder if most strippers who are willing to have sex with other women respond the same way. Maybe Lopaw should try some sort of bad boy approach...

Just sayin...
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    lol Papi

I'll try it jerikson and see what happens. It will be an interesting experiment.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I agree with SJG
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Im visualizing Lopaw strutting into a club wearing a leather jacket, tattoos on her arms, hair slicked back like a 50's biker, cigarette hanging out of her mouth...

"Yo, bitch....ever been fucked while hang gliding...on acid???"
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    So its ok for her P4P some other dick in your face ? The only time i left a club was when i was dating a stripper and until that happens again im balls to the walls in her face with other pussy...she dont like it she has two options..1 become monogamous with me in a relationship or 2 get with it or fuck off
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Joe and slick thanks for the love
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Your welcome Dukey
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Fuck you jackie do the right thing
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    I've only had OTC in cities I didn't live in but travelled to a lot, so I'll give you two scenarios.

1. I had OTC with a dancer in a club where extras did not occur. When I would come into town, I would stop in the club have a drink with her and leave. She would later come to my hotel after her shift. I would not tie her up for more than 30 minutes. Usually it was more like 15 minutes. She was a hustler and I didn't want to get in her way. She also didn't want me to get in her way and would rather me save my money and spend time with me outside the club. She OTC'd with me because she liked me not for money. It was always free.

2. I currently have an OTC in another town I visit. This dancer usually works dayshift which I never go to. If she is working a rare night shift I will go visit her in the club. I can get full service here and pay her low rate, which saves from meeting her OTC. If I couldn't get full service with her inside the club then I wouldn't go hang out with her. But with me paying to take her to VIP she's happy to spend the rest of the evening with me for no charge. One time another guy that buys a lot of dances from her came into the club so I left for the night so she could make money. She was very apologetic the next day but I told her I wasn't offended at all, she's there to make money and I never want to get in her way.

Lastly, if I ever have an OTC relationship with a girl I never get dances from another girl in that club. She will be the only girl I will spend money on in that club. If she's not working I will just go to a different club.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    I pretty much agree with jerikson on this. The OP specifically says that you are not a couple and yet everyone else says they'd behave as though they are. That sounds boring for both of you AND counterproductive to continuing the casual "good thing" you have going.

I would carry on in the club as I did before, getting dances with my FB and with any other girls I like.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Come on, Lopaw, act like you got a pair....oh, wait
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    If I think she's going to be sensitive to me fucking other women, and she's otherwise worth the trouble, I'll at least pay her the minimum of respect and not rub her face in it. I do that for my wife, and I see no reason not to treat others the same way. I make no secret that I'm a slut, and fuck around. If she thinks she should be the *only* one, then she just needs to wear me out to the point of not *needing* to see others.

When my ATF and I were seeing each other, my trips to clubs, including ones besides hers, seldom involved anything beyond lap dances and stage tips. Aside from an occasional blow job (I can't think of a single time after the point at which we started going raw, and honestly, even before then, that I had actual coitus with anyone else), there wasn't much between me and other girls. That's primarily because she made it *worth* it to me to not see anyone else. Of course, this wasn't a FWB relationship, it was P4P, but the same principle applies.

As for jerikson40's whine about people pussily following rules of etiquette, it's a Golden Rule thing for me. The fact that they're strippers doesn't automatically exempt me from being polite, considerate and respectful where it's due. If it makes you feel more like a "man" to rub her face in the fact that you're fucking around, go for it. Best of luck with that.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Lopaw-If you ever go hang gliding on acid, hit me up. I'll be your wing man.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    @steve229- oh believe me I got a pair - two formidable huevos tucked nicely and safely inside, out of harm's way. And I get to refresh them each month with new ones ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I think it is not just etiquette, it is practicality. If you go to her club, you could be interfering with her job and your OTC set up with her.

On the other hand, if you only come into town once in a great while, then maybe you do want to go to her club to renew the relationship.

If you are going to do this though, I would suggest that you track her lunar cycle and time your visit to get the best results.

SJG

John Brown's Holy War
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4wCvPwig…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion