tuscl

Are Your Favorites A Different Ethnicity?

Thursday, August 21, 2014 6:01 AM
Are your favorite dancers a different ethnicity than you? If this is so, why? There could be many, many factors involved. I personally don't have a favored ethnicity but at the present moment, I'm all about these two East Indian dancers at my favorite club. Why? Well, you'll rarely ever find any Desi dancers anywhere, let alone at a high mileage club. Add to that the fact that most Indian gals typically don't date outside of their own nationality and I have the opportunity to indulge in the Kama Sutra with my own Priya Rai, I'm all in. What about you?

20 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I like Asians like Clubber does, probably because I love SE Asia in general. As for skill levels, black and Hispanic girls are the highest mileage on average, with white and Asian generally low. So I'm always keen on high mileage Asians as they seem scarce. At least around here (Midwest).
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    I am as white as the driven Arctic snows where I have spent so much time, Slick. I also live in a pretty white area of North America but whenever I visit the big eastern cities I am pretty much a multi-racial slut when I choose dancers for a raunchy VIP fling. Toronto sweetie was Hungarian - same race as me but totally different from me culturally. A Haitian girl in one of the Montreal off-island clubs/brothels got my motor revving at dangerously high rpms. My most recent excursion to Sticky Nikki's featured a most successful VIP visit with a St. Lucian beauty, a very sticky visit, indeed. My last visit to No 5 Orange in Vancouver found me hooked up with a totally hot Indo-Canadian dancer(a dusky Sikh stunner). Damn girl left me with a wicked case of painful blue balls. And, not because I was weak-kneed PL either. I ran as heavy as a case of salesmanship for OTC on that girl that I have ever done. All to no avail on that night. Guess that I have lost my skills; it sure wasn't a case of being a brokeass bum that evening. See what I mean? I am a slut.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Lol art, you're so awesome. I'm black and I like Latinas the way Clubber likes Asians. So yes, my favorites are a different ethnicity than me
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Art-Up there in the Arctic, ever find any Inuits that are into it?
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    @Slick, Nope, never saw an Inuit dancer. For that matter I have never seen a First Nations dancer in any Alberta club. Which is demographically curious, the First Nations being the second most common ethnicity/race in western Canada.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    My ATF is as white as I but one of my most memorable nights started in the old Gold Club in Atlanta where an AA spinner captivated me and it turned into a trip to my hotel room. We didn't need to read the Kama Sutra in that she was part stripper, part contortionist, and she would bring me right to the edge and back off, over & over & over. I can't remember a night when both participants were so sweaty and exhausted after several hours of randy play. While that happened close to 20 years ago, I can't look at a beautiful black spinner without fondly remembering "Brandi".
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    I am very picky when it comes to women, strippers or civilian: they must be hot. Period. Don't give a damn what ethnicity she happens to be. Although I do have a weakness for beautiful black girls. Have dates with two different ones this week in fact. All because 30 years ago I had a very sexually satisfying relationship with a black spinner. Have found beautiful women from all ethnicities I have personally run across during my life. Although I have not seen them all. In my experience it is tough to find a Native American girl that is hot, but not impossible. I remember one specifically that I think of often. As much as anything it is cultural differences not genetics that determine their hottness.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I'm white, but I tan pretty dark. My fav is a blonde beach bunny. I always liked her friends. One is from Brazil, short and totally built. The other is a babyface black girl that always chews gum. She makes it look good.
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    I enjoy the girls of the Nordac tribes. Germans, French, English, Polish, Dutch, Norway, Finland, Ireland, Scottish and so on...the whiter and creamer the skin the better. I love long red and blond hair as well as blue and green eyes Although if i find a hound ebony spinner with green eyes i will bounce on her like white on rice. Actually my CF at club Lust in greenville south carolina looks just like this ebony goddess I just described
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    #dotherightthingjuice
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    My ATF is white, Anglo-Saxon heritage just like me. My *first* ATF has some AmerInd in her. Two of my past favorites, and one current are AA. The MILF describes *herself* as a Heinz 57 mutt on occasion. I've met a Russian girl, but she was overly aggressive and not attractive. I remember two island girls in North Carolina, but I never got anything from them.
  • looneylarry
    10 years ago
    My experience is that if you show some interest in AA girls and treat them well (with respect), they are very appreciative. I think they get more than their share of rejection for all the wrong reasons. I think most white guys think that they will, at some point, bring the crazy, nasty, shrieking drama, so they are intimidated by the stereotype. Actual experience has been another thing altogether.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Into somebody of a different ethnicity - man that’s not natural.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    I have been getting dances from 6 dancers and their ethnicitis are: 2 white; one Haitian; one Mexican who looks asian; one puerto rican; and one from who is a mix of european spanish and ecuadorian. No idea since I am the whitest guy on earth.
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    Up until the last couple of years I preferred caucasian women. Lately I find all my favs are African American. Don't know why. It just evolved that way.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    All my faves have been different shades of brown and I am purple
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    My faves tend to be either Latina or Asian, with a sprinkling of Russians. I am none of the above.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @LooneyLarry-I concur with you 100%.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    Historically, most of the girls who've been my favorites are as white as I am. The one big exception is the weird half-Filipina/half Puerto Rican girl at my favorite club. My last visit to my favorite club gave me a black girl to look forward to seeing again, but whether she counts as a favorite yet, I don't know.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    rock is correct, Asian. But in my sphere with their scarcity, I tend to gravitate to a dark haired exotic beauty.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion