tuscl

Worst / Most Surprising OTC Experience

fastscrs
Virginia
Friday, August 15, 2014 5:41 AM
What's the worst, or most surprising, OTC experience you've ever had? Mine was at a topless club which allowed no touching, sit on your hands, air dances only type. There was one dancer there with huge tits which I watered over. After visiting the club two or three times she agreed to meet me at a hotel. When she got to the room the first thing I said, looking at her breasts, was "I can't wait to get my hands on those." "Go ahead" she said. Well, they were rock hard! Like two mounds of concrete! What a shock. Fortunately she moaned and screamed when I fucked her so that somewhat made up for the Rocky Mountains.

10 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    The first time I took a dancer for OTC it was a lunch date. Lunch went great, and when we went to a private spot afterwards she kissed me, but no sex! Not even a HJ! It turned out to be a real date!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Rockstar-Haha. That situation could actually turn out positive in the long run.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I thought you were going to say that when you got to the hotel she was a he. Now that would qualify as most surprising. BTW you need more experience in breast evaluation. It's extremely rare that my visual judgment of fake vs real is not right. Bolt ons are usually too perfectly shaped with not the slightest hint of a sag.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    To elaborate a bit on what JohnSmith said, you need a few lessons from Boobology 101: If you can see her, at a distance while topless, like on stage, there are tell tale signs of breast implants. Look at the top of them to see if there's a hard line where the top of the breast meets the chest. On the sides, there are sometimes "wide wrinkles" that are visible. If you can't discern fake or real while she's standing, watch her when (if) she's lying down on the floor of the stage while topless. If her boobs stand straight up, then their enhanced. Natural breasts would spread out (flatten out) over the chest, but implants can't bend like natural breasts can.
  • screamineagle10
    10 years ago
    Arranged to meet my daytime ATF for lunch before she had to be at the club.Sat at the bar for two hours while she kept texting me she will be there shortly dont leave.I texted her back saying your going to be late for work lets skip lunch i'll just see you at the club.She said no,it's too late now for her to show up at work because she got in a fender bender near the restaurant and just wanted to see me.She finally shows up,only a broken headlight on her car,not too worried about it,had a nice lunch,went outside and sat in her car.She said lets get a room,ok sounds good to me,got the room,had a nice time,get ready to leave and she asks me for 300.00.I tell her i didnt bring that much,i thought we were just friends going to lunch. She persists and wants me to go to an atm,i told her no,you should have gone to the club if you needed the money that [view link] my OTC was a disaster,we both storm off and im thinking what a PL i am,should have listened to you guys lol!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    My most surprising OTC: The most recent dancer I've been doing OTC with doesn't have a car of her own. I do all my OTCs at my house. (Never had any problems with that.) She has to get a ride to get to my house. The first two times she arrived, she was dropped of by a guy. (I saw her kiss him goodbye before she left his car, her first trip to my house.) Once inside my house, she told me that she's now dating a manager at the strip club where she works. (The company knows this, and because of their relationship, they work different shifts so they're not in the same line of supervision.) So, I sense that the guy who dropped her off at my house, is her boyfriend. I found that creepy. And, strip club managers are known to fire dancers that they discover are doing OTC. If I'm thinking all this correctly, he's even *facilitating* her doing OTC! That was the first two times we met OTC. Now, she doesn't have a ride to my house, but she told me she lives a five-mile, ten-minute drive from my house. The last time I saw her OTC, I just went and picked her up at home, and brought her back to my house. I like that arrangement much better. (I sense she has since broken up with the manager boyfriend.)
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    My ATF and I have been meeting OTC for 4 or 5 years and I usually get the room at a hotel and text her the directions and room number. I've met her BF several times and he didn't hesitate to call me for bail money for her on her latest drug arrest. She has told him that I don't like to go to the club and I rent a room and pay her for a VIP dance in the hotel room. I have no idea if he believes her or if he fancies himself a pimp, but he has poured his heart to me on more than one occasion about him staying faithful to her for years and that it bothers him when she flirts with other guys. Anyway, a few weeks ago she met me at a Holiday Inn and I had a first floor room and the curtains were open but a sheer curtain filtered the light. As soon as she got in the room she dropped her clothes on the floor and jumped on the bed and started sucking my dick. We went at it with different positions, 69'ed for awhile and ended up doggy style. We got talking after that and she mentioned that her car had broken the day before. I asked what she was driving and she said her BF was waiting outside. The next day she called me and said that he had been parked right outside our room and told her that the couple in the room had been fucking and sucking for an hour and he could see it through the curtains. She told him we were in an upstairs room and he apparently never made the connection that the timing was just too coincidental Ever since I've made sure the drapes are closed.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    Watching a drunk stripper puke on a customer during a CD
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    for get that comment I posted
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    It's amazing that after my first OTC that I ever decided to have another one. I picked her up and took her to her hotel room and all she did the whole time was sit there and not say anything. She didn't even try faking it as if she liked it. It was entirely disconcerting and completely against what my sexual experience up to that point was. Considering this was my first (and thus far only) black girl OTC experience, it turned me off to black strippers for a long time, and probably still does, for the most part. Most surprising is either OTC girl #2, this one older lady (at least 10 years older than me, but I still wasn't 30 yet) who actually let me come to her house with her kids around (asleep but still around) or one of the latter ones, this one total fat chick who came to my room at my motel, we banged each other, and then she left, completely nude (she was, in fact, staying at the same motel, but the fact remained she didn't show up naked). I'd like to know how one forgets their clothes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion