tuscl

Lapdance king im sorry ive tried for the last year know and i honestly can not l

Wednesday, July 30, 2014 10:59 PM
bruh you must be a jet eye master on busting a nut because I need the sex yes the pussy lips and whole and fo sho the tite plush red lips of a girl giving head....bro in order for me to ldk from a true lapdance without moving into extras I need to be in a extras club and tell a girl not to suck my dick not to jack me off and not to stick it up her ass but to yes try and make me still cum...and even then from some of the most nasties true lappers I fail to bust that golden nut....bro you are the man for saving time and money on this pricless art known as a ldk...keep up the questions and secnarios and the stories and those reviews...I might be one of your biggest followers aka fans on tuscl.....bro club on ldking

8 comments

• SippyCup69
    10 years ago
    epic boooom winnings
  • Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    soumds like lap king has a super sinsative dick
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Or he's just a horny pl.
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    I knew a guy that said he couldn't get off from a blowjob....can you imagine? But we are all different and different things turn people on/off. There are guys like LDK (and myself) who really enjoy lappers and there are people out there who can only get off if they have a plastic bag over their heads, choking them to within an inch of suffocation. Let's not judge, but celebrate our differences and be glad there are women out there willing to provide what we want when we want it, even if it cost us a pretty penny.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Take off the diapers and wear liquid lapdance pants. That will help
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Congratulations on not being a fucktard 12 yo.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    LapDanceKing, I've been thinking about this subject of LDK. I can only think of one situation where I might want to do that. And, at my age it may not be a situation I will ever be in again. Consider that I am with an 18yo virgin. I've got her on her back on the bed, and I'm making out with her. For effect I am sometimes pinning her arms up behind her head. I've got her top off and I'm sucking on her tits. But she still shows zero signs that she is yielding about having her pants pulled off. She won't even consent to Daty. So at that point in that situation I might start grinding her, slowly, deliberately, pulling her knees up so that instead of pushing down on her I can push up into her. I do this in waves, purposely not LDKing for quite some time. Then finally okay, as I can't do anything more with her, so LDK. It will soften her up to know that that has happened. But next time it will either be BBBJ or her pants come off. In that case, LDK works! But also, I don't think it right for middle aged men to be targeting young virgins. But see, what you are talking about, LDK with a stipper in the dance booth? No, I would never go for that. I want to save my jisim, until it can do some good. Using my power of selection, letting her see that I picked her over the others, using some of my money by pressing it into her hand, and then pumping some jisim into her ( in the astral realm as I will be practicing safe sex and wearing a condom ) will have a huge effect on her. It will get her right in that spot between her ears. Just by doing it once, and she could well be caught. Doing it a couple of times, and she is mine. Sure, P4P can make it happen faster. But I don't look at it as P4P, I see it as Rent to Own. I expect the women to yield. Except in that one case of the resistant young virgin, LDK is not a productive use of my jisim san_jose_guy
  • SippyCup69
    10 years ago
    Boooooom
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion