tuscl

rock hard body gets me cheaper sex

Saturday, July 26, 2014 8:06 PM
don't mean to brag but I just feel the need to share from my pain the blessings the road has giving me. since I bag for a living and do day labor at times I don't have the money as others do. thus I cant afford a car or the public bus therefore old james walkes a long and hard road every place I go. most days I walk twenty miles and others thirty. this long and very hard road has giving me a body like the greek gods of old. and i have found due to being in such a physical shape most if not all dancers give me very discounted prices for my sex and old james needs all the brakes and discounts he can get. at age 58 im not showing signs of slowing down, if any thang im getting stronger and harder and fuckng barly leagal girls and their over the hill mums is kinda my thang. im james and im living real hard kinda like a ham samdwich

15 comments

• BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    lol....ok
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    So how does this work? Some fucking drug addicted douchebag wakes from another heroin induced coma and starts posting irrational shit here under like six different aliases? Is that what you guys really like about this forum? Your fellow morons?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Where you been bbj
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    So how does this work? Some fucking drug addicted douchebag wakes from another heroin induced coma and starts posting irrational shit here under like six different aliases? Is that what you guys really like about this forum? Your fellow morons?
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    lol
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    This cracks me up LOL 👏👏👏👏 This cracks me up LOL 👏👏👏👏 This cracks me up LOL
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Moran
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Dancers are often shallow that way Since they exploit their bodies for financial gain, they believe that physical beauty is the most important attribute in a man. The rest of us average guys have to pay full price. It's a good thing we all earn $400,000 per year
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Are you jealous jerikson dude? Come to think of it, you've picked up your posting rate recently. Hmmm...is it possible that you are actually Juice? You faked the OD incident to try out your real personality on the board (or "bored" as Juice would say). Frustrated that a jerikson crew did not immediately self organize, you resurrected your Juicebox persona as a test. IS THAT POSSIBLE?!! OK FOLKS...WE HAVE DISCOVERED JUICE'S TRUE IDENTITY!!!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    James!James!James!
  • Shadowcat69
    10 years ago
    meow ooooo nooooo meow
  • Douqster
    10 years ago
    Clarification: I never said I had a $350k/y salary. That's just how much I've ended up making the last couple of years. Some was from salary but some from stuff like capital gains, and dividends. It's one guy who is deliberately trying to misrepresent something I said, claims I said something, then everyone just believes I did.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    20 to 30 miles a day? At age 58, you're getting too old to keep doing that. Find a stripper girlfriend and have her give you a ride. lol
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion