tuscl

Hypothetical Situation #8

Thursday, July 24, 2014 7:25 AM
Pop quiz, hotshot. There's a bomb in the strip club. Once the 3-4-1 specials are announced by the DJ, the bomb is armed. If you can't LDK by the end of the 3-4-1, it blows up. What do you do? What do you do?

16 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Slick - I know that you have been up all night. Just go to bed. :)
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I would bust a nut and save the world
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I would convince the dancer to go on an OTC date immediately. After all, it's her life too.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    make sure the strip club keeps its speed up over 55 miles an hour
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I would man up and be a hero like crazyjoe.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Reception's jumpin bass is pumpin' Look at the girl and your heart starts thumpin' Says she wants to dance to a different groove Now you know what to do Slick just bust a move
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    I would make sure she got me off.....so i would rip my pants off like an NBA 6 man getting into the for the first time and be in my undies and grab two more strippers so there is 4 of us in the 3-4-1 and let them go to work!!! Because if I don't pop.... I will go out with a smile on my face.
  • goodsouthernboy
    10 years ago
    +1 Steve! Funny
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Lol Slick how do you come up with this stuff
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Well, Slick, I hate to prick your balloon but..... ;)
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Wow ldk...hating like that?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Wow ldk...hating like that?" Some people can dish out the hypotheticals, but can't take one
  • HerpinMaDerp
    10 years ago
    Easy. You shoot the DJ.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Is the bomb in your pants? Like, did the DJ roofie you and put some C4 up your asshole with a LDK sensor sticking out? 'Cos I'd give the place a bad review. I don't care how hot the dancers are, if the DJ regularly roofies the customers and puts explosives up their ass it is not a good club. I might try it a few times, but if explosives up the ass is a pattern I'm outta there!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @HerpinMaDerp -- not easy, 'cos the explosives are already up your ass. You think you're gonna get a proctologist there fast enough to disarm the bomb, hotshot? BTW, coo-el frickin' name. Derp on bro, whatever that means!
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion