tuscl

Legs

Clackport
Washington
I'm an ass guy first and foremost. Very rarely do I get a dance from a girl that doesn't have a nice big ass. However, my ATF doesn't have a big ass. I was trying to think what made her stand out to me. Of course her face is beautiful, but one of her standouts is her legs. She's got nice, smooth, toned, tan legs. Yummy! I just love kissing all over her legs.

I hadn't really paid too much attention to legs before I met my ATF, but now I always look at the legs on strippers. A stripper having nice legs isn't a necessity for me, but it is a very nice bonus.

Do y'all even notice legs? Is having nice legs important to you or more just like a bonus?

Thoughts?

41 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I prefer that her legs have feet on one end and a pussy on the other end. :)
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Not important at all---I hardly ever notice legs
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Legs are pretty far down my list.

1. Breasts
    2. Face
    3. Pussy
    4. Ass
    5. Hair color
    6. Legs
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Ranukam, Like you, I'm not a leg man. Boobs are my specialty. One of my favorite strip club stories is:

One night I was sitting with a very pretty dancer with a lively personality. Great conversationalist, but minimal boobage. So I happened to notice her legs, and I complimented her legs. She said, "Yeah I know. I got more leg than a bucket o' chicken!"
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @Club_Goer- Haha
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    First and foremost, Asian. That can overcome a number of other "problems".

Face is very important for a very simple reason. Her face is what I see most often.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    ZZ Top had a thing for Legs.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Saw a cute Asian girl this morning who got my attention with a beautiful face and gorgeous hair. When I got a better look at her it was disappointing to see she had literally no ass. At that point it did not matter what her legs looked like (they weren't great either).

A nice set of stems is great, but they will not normally overcome a poor ass on a girl IMO. I had a favorite dancer in Phoenix last year who not only had a nice ass but really nice legs. It was an added bonus for sure while getting dances from her. Wish she was still dancing.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "Do y'all even notice legs? Is having nice legs important to you or more just like a bonus?"

Absolutely. Legs are very important. Even feet are very important. I have a foot fetish, a leg fetish, a butt fetish, and tiny waist fetish, a tit fetish, a hair fetish, and a face fetish. Oh, and also a black/SE Asian/darkskinned chick fetish. Probably some more too.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Oh, and also a muscle/toned body fetish. But not too much. And high heels too. And super tight skirts. Shit, I've got a whole freaking list of fetishes. I love hot womenz.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Though I do question Mr. John Smith and his #3 item: "Pussy"

I'm curious...do you actually like the looks of a pussy? Personally, I think they're generally pretty nasty looking. Unless they are really tiny and tight with minimal fuzz. And I mean minimal. All of those folds and stuff look kinda gnarly, IMO.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @jerikson- I'm with you on the high heels and feet fetish. I think I've sucked a stripper's toes at the club before, yikes! But yeah god damn I love me some high heels!
  • lotsoffun201
    10 years ago
    Short tight skirt with great legs and heels. I always politely ask my CF to change into a skirt when I get there.
  • dallas702
    10 years ago
    I guess I count "package plus highlights" as the top of my list. If she has a great face but knock knees and no ass, I'm not interested. Perfect abs and great tits but butter faced - way not interested. Perfect figure but pimples and gang tats - I'm outta' there.

If she has OK to good features, no gross appearance failures, and a few really good points - I am probably in lust! "B" cup is OK if the rest of her bod is smooth and well shaped and she has a cute face. An average face and a few tats won't bother me if she can push all natural, beautiful, double D's in my face.

If the whole package is OK or better and she has personality and a menu - I'm willing to spend some time and money with her!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I like pretty face, nice tits, nice legs and ass combo package. Some skinny girls seem a bit reluctant to show their tits but I enjoy looking at small perky tits just about as much as larger tits. Often the skinnier dancer will have better skin tone and a whole lot less fat. I like looking at a nice ass if I can see the pussy in between. :)
    Other than that I will put the ass at the bottom of the list and legs higher up.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "I enjoy looking at small perky tits just about as much as larger tits."

Yes, definitely, in certain circumstances. I'm a big tit guy myself, but when you've got really tight, nasty, black chick with a tiny waist and bubble butt and killer legs and long, butt length hair, them tiny tits can actually enhance the nastiness. In effect she's saying, "Damn, I am so fucking hot that I can have tiny titties and it even makes me hotter".

Although generally the same girl would look better with big hooters. Just sayin'.....
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    @Slick...so did Rod Stewart
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    "Face is very important for a very simple reason. Her face is what I see most often"

I'm the exact same way.

Stripper or civilian, she MUST have a good looking face. Don't get me wrong, she doesn't have to have the face of angel, it just needs to be an attractive face.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I tend to look more at their thighs than the whole leg. A woman with nice thighs can work wonders on me. The only time I really notice the entire leg is if they are really tall, although if that's the case, I'm likely to show interest in them.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Legs are great but wings are better. Less meat to eat but more fun.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    When I said I liked pussy more than legs, breasts or thighs, they kicked me out of KFC.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    That's ok Jack. I heard that Red Lobster has enough Snapper to go around.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I miss Juice. He would've had fun with this thread. XXTRA KRISPAY!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    SS,

"I miss Juice." Go to a range and practice. :)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Clubber-Haha.

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Hell yes I love the looks of a pussy. Big lips, little lips, and everything in between. Seems like kind of a gay thing to say that you don't like the looks of a woman's vagina.
  • hotwheels
    10 years ago
    I like long legs with shape. Skinny short legs are a turnoff. Skinny legs add 10 years to a dancers age. The good thing about dancers is they all have real legs.
  • ujay
    10 years ago
    I think that I am attracted to the face of the stripper, first and foremost! She must have a cute, attractive face. I then like a well toned body with little fat. I like all breast sizes. I prefer a bubble butt. Legs are at the end of the list. To seal the deal, I like a great personality...a stripper who can sit with me and spend time in a conversation. If she can not spend time with me, the VIP is going to be a very disappointing experience. My money has value. I work hard for the dollars, therefore, value must be attached to my dollars.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "Seems like kind of a gay thing to say that you don't like the looks of a woman's vagina."

Maybe, but using that same logic ANYTHING on a woman has to look good to you or you're gay.

I don't agree with that. Rolls of blubber on a woman don't look good. An asshole doesn't look good on anyone, male or female. Unless you like that kind of thing. The list goes on forever of stuff on a woman that doesn't look good to an average straight male.

Unless you just want to find a reason to call someone gay. If that's the case then be my guest.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… I'm an ass guy first and foremost. …”

I’m glad to know a young man who has his priorities straight.

I worship the bootay myself and also really get turned on by a nice pair of thick legs – thick legs and big booties often go hand-in-hand and will have me salivating.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "I often wonder whether I'm a breast man or an ass man. I must be an ass man because people always say "hey Rodney, you're an ass, man!" - Rodney Dangerfield
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @steve229- I got one better

"I'm not a businessman, I'm a business, man."
    Jay-z

@Papi- ass is my favorite physical feature, but the face is number overall for me.

@dandydan- I'm with you on thighs. Goddamn I love them thighs!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Breast and thighs? Are into chicken again?
  • TheFword
    10 years ago
    I've had dancers ask if I'm a tit man or an ass man. My answer is that I like to think of the woman as a hole. It usually goes over their head at first, thinking I said whole. I sometimes continue with, "Well not really a hole, but 3 of them, because what I like most in a woman is my dick."
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Count me in the group for whom her face is important. In fact, probably *most* important. As some else said, it doesn't have to be a drop dead gorgeous face, just not butt ugly.

The rest of her body falls into a kind of "taken as a whole" category. I know what I want when I see it, and it ain't the same for every woman. My ATF/former SB and CF are almost nothing alike, but they're equally hot to me.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    gmd,

That is an excellent point! I have known many a hot dancer, and thinking back, many were very dissimilar. The one thing they did have in common is a lovely face.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    "Do y'all even notice legs? Is having nice legs important to you or more just like a bonus? "

Yeah, I love legs especially when they are shaved. More awesome if they are long legs. I usually caress legs first before going anywhere.

Man! these legs are so beautiful.

There is one dancer that I complimented about her legs, a Spyce girl in Portland downtown. Long black hair with a nice boobies and a grabbable bootay, mated with a nice wanna lick-it-till-it-is-wet legs.

• farmerart
    10 years ago
    The right set of legs can certainly give me a chubby........as can a certain variety of ass.........as could a generous set of jiggly, squirmy, natural boobies.

Pretty faces or lovely hair generate nary a twitch from my old buddy, Mr. Wood.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    As might be expected, my preferences are almost exactly opposite farmerart's, lol

First I look for a very cute/pretty face, then shoulder length brunette hair, then slim, toned legs, a tight, shaped ass, and finally perky natural B-cup sized breasts

• rl27
    10 years ago
    The entire body is important. Fit with a pretty face, nice natural C-cup breasts, smooth skin, firm legs and ass with no cellulite, tight firm abs is my ideal. So if her legs are average then the rest of her body better be way above average.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion