tuscl

Anyone wonder if a dancer or dancers identified you on here?

I had a dancer ask me a strange question. Lol, that probably won't be the last time.

17 comments

• lopaw
    10 years ago
    Yeah in my case it would be pretty easy to do.

What was the strange question?
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    very true
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I had a dancer call me 'rock star' and thought I was outed, but it turned out she was just saying that. Whew!
  • scatterbrain
    10 years ago
    I had one dancer try to guess who I was on this site based on my reviews and habits. She named about four handles and got one right, but I didn't own up to it.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    That would more than likely never happen to me even though I use my real name in my handle and in the club. I doubt they know TUSCL exists.
  • Timbuck12
    10 years ago
    Yes--I got a little too specific once in a review and shortly thereafter got a PM from a dancer I had spent time with that night asking me "hey, is this xxxx?" I didn't even know she was on this site. Fortunately I hadn't revealed any compromising info.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Most dancers I talk to have never heard of tuscl. Most also deny knowledge or involvement in stripper web.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    yes, this Sat in fact. This one dancer at my current fav place was acting like she just read my last review on that club.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I had a dancer concerned that if we met up and she gave me a bj, that I wouldn't return the favor on her pussy. She wants to date, no money involved. I was thinking about the thread where I said I wasn't really interested in licking pussy.
    Of course she could have been talking to other dancers about some guys not being interested. On the other hand I think I just identified myself to any dancer who reads this site who knows I said something to the manager at one club about a dancer breaking the rules charging too much. Oh well, what they don't know even if they identify me is how much of what I say is bs on here and how much is true. I once had a dancer suggest I could be lying about not being married because I had skills.
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    In my experience much less than 5% of the dancers have even heard of TUSCL or similar sites. I have only been asked by 6 dancers over the years if I read these sites, and I usually just plead ignorance. Only two have ever asked me if I posted here, and both times the didn't even consider that rl27 is me.

Then again since most of them don't post here, they can't see the full reviews. One dancer at Fantasyland in Bucyrus a few years ago printed out several pages worth of reviews of her on another very popular site, and showed them to me.

I did see several of my reviews of her, but she seemed convinced that I was another poster who posted under "Ivy's Fan", or something similar, who was one of my favorites at the time.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    If any dancer ever asked me about posts or reviews here, I'd play dumb. There's no way I'd ever even admit to reading this web site, much less contributing to it, to a dancer.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I changed my name here because my old ID was also my license plate and everyone knew the car, so it would be easy to know who I am. When I had a dancer get very upset with me that I mentioned her even though it was in a positive way, I figured I needed a new ID. It's best to not admit you post here if asked.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @MJX-Haha.

Not on this site but there are a few dancers who follow bonedin, a So Cal site. I keep my business to myself.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I talked to a few about TUSCL, but in a very generic way. Never had he problems from that.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Like Slic said quite a few dancers follow bonedin and zbone in the LA area so if you post there you gotta be careful.
  • joker44
    10 years ago

No known problems for me. If a dancer id'd me on TUSCL in our SC 'small market' I never heard about it.

Occasionally, have heard dancers mention TUSCL. In all cases they were researching other clubs, usually in other markets, looking to work there while visiting the area.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    joker,

In my regular clubs, in the past, dancers used to ask me about other areas. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion