tuscl

OT - what is the greatest age difference?

mayberrywell
North Carolina
Tuesday, July 8, 2014 4:06 PM
What is the greatest age difference of a woman you have had intercourse ? I think I am prudish at 10 years.

28 comments

• steve229
    10 years ago
    10 years? In strip club terms, that's a rounding error
  • TimboAtl
    10 years ago
    I've done a double VIP with two girls and their combined age was well under my age.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    When I was 20, I had sex with a 32 year old woman, so 12 years for me.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    At age 68 I enjoyed the company of a 21 year old - that's 47 years. My ATF was born on my 40th birthday. When I was 21 I spent a night with a 38 year old woman. So the women I've been with span 64 years 17 years older and 47 years younger. Not bad for a pathetic loser.
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    Ten years is a rounding error... I'm at least 40 years older than your average stripper.
  • Blakeney
    10 years ago
    I was 25 years older. She was not a stripper, but a civilian.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    In old enough to know better. I am still too young to care.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    50 years. Give or take a couple. I'm 72 1/2. :)
  • goodsouthernboy
    10 years ago
    Mine was 10 years older than me... I suppose I'm backwards but the cougars love me.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Mine was 25 years older. I was 25 and she was 50.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "I was 25 and she was 50." Cougar alert! Did it leave any scars?
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    I'm 15 years older than my gf.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I have no idea exactly how old the grandma stripper I banged was, but I have to say she was at least 25 years older than me at the time, which was when I was 35. As for younger ladies, I got to bang this one lady (The "Geek Freak", she calls herself) who's 23 earlier this year. I'm 41, so she's 18 years younger.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    My back has scars on top of scars.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    I was 20 when my first ever girlfriend was 32. I'm now 23 lol
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Let's see, she was 19 and I was 52. She was the first who was officially younger than my youngest daughter when we hooked up. Perhaps not in shadowcat's league, but still pretty, um, "respectable". :) Only one more year before I can legally fuck someone a third of my age. :)
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    7 years older and 28 years younger. Both the of those women were excellent BTW! But as I'm getting older I think the 28 years isn't permanent. Not sure if I'll ever fuck a girl more than 7 years older though....I hope not!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    George - I can legally fuck some one a 4th of my age but I'll trade you. :)
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    When I was 18 I banged a 57 year old woman in her pool. The greatest age difference with a stripper was within the week and one day before she turned 19. I am 56.
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    My spread has always been about 30 years. It used to be up now it is down. What that means is I have generally had women from 48 then to 26 now. I may have had a stripper younger than 26 lately but no civilians.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @shadowcat: No thanks. I'll be there soon enough, and I wouldn't want to miss the intervening pussy. :)
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    I'm 67 and she is 29, so 38 years.
  • umissedaspot
    10 years ago
    "legally" Only some counties in Nevada, you forgot to add.
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    Younger: I was 46 and she was 20. FWB, but that is nothing to brag about compared to many of you guys. Older: Two weeks. She was my ex-wife. She robbed the cradle. That's my story and I am sticking to it.
  • sailmd
    10 years ago
    Current wonderful dancer gf 26 years younger
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I fucked urpissedonpot's mother. She was 30 years older than me. And yes, had to pay her $30, and, no, it was not legal.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I was 33 and she was 19. Oldest was 10 yrs older
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    More interesting, IMO, is to determine the greatest age difference for UNPAID sex with a girlfriend. In other words, how young can a girl be and still suppress the gag reflex associated with sex with a much older guy? I'm guessing we won't hear of any 70 year old guys and 20 year old girls (ie, 50 years difference). I'm guessing more like 25 years different. Max...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion