tuscl

OtC ItC question ?

Tuesday, July 8, 2014 1:55 PM
If you have sex with a dancer outside the club in your van on the clubs parking lot what is it considered? OTC or ITC ?

25 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    OTC with an asterisk.
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    This is a tough one...I often at dive bars arrange this
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Yep
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Sounds like a tweener.
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    I don't think that actually qualifies as sex
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "If you have sex with a dancer outside the club in your van" Mystery Machine or Mutt Cutts?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    If you live in your van then it is otc at your house
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    I say cents it is on the parking which they could have surveillance too it is ITC. If THEY have a recording on it, it is their property
  • mmdv26
    10 years ago
    I heard about a guy who got caught in the club parking lot having sex with a stripper in the front seat of his Taurus. Security made them move to the back seat.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    OTC. Unless you invite a bouncer to watch.
  • overnights
    10 years ago
    That is called OTC with PL in PL (Outside The Club with Pathetic Loser in Parking Lot) :)
  • sailmd
    10 years ago
    One of the more inane topics. WTF! Come on guys.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    This is something I've been thinking about a great deal lately and had been planning to post some questions about. For example: [view link] I don't particularly like nudist camps or naked women. I like to have them dressed to please, dressed for showing pussy, in high heels and makeup. This is one of the reasons I have always liked strip clubs. Being able to have them in their full stripper regalia is important to me. I think being able to see them and pick one and have her right then is the ultimate power trip. So a van or motorhome would be just like having my own portable VIP room. If I did a couple of parking lot sessions with dancers, word would spread quickly. If the reports were good, the others would be tripping over each other trying to get their turn. I could show up around 60min the day shift gets off. If I had negotiated a favorable price for the amount of time, the others would likely honor this. Many would want a session with me, even if they don't normally do OTC's. And also, If I am driving to out of town SC's, I have to sleep somewhere anyway, so why not a motorhome? But I have not seen much mention in posts or reviews of parking lot action. I think it was on YELP where I saw one derisive toned mention of parking lot action at Club Fantasy in Sacramento CA. This was clearly from someone who does not really like SC's or dancers. If one got hassled by LE, one could probably talk their way out of it. Just don't let them intimidate you or make you feel you are breaking the law or obliged to explain yourself, when you really are not. But club staff still might not stand for it. Maybe they would be concerned about LE troubles, or maybe it would just be jealously. I have been looking with Google satellite view and street view. More than 2/3 of the clubs mentioned in posts are on large lots on either the outskirts of town or in industrial neighborhoods. Both of these situations are very motorhome friendly. Only a few, like those in San Francisco, Blush in Pittsburg, or those in Baltimore, are in denser neighborhoods where motorhomes would not work well. A motorhome could be used for OTC in other ways too, like picking her up at her residence, or driving away from the club with her to somewhere, or having her meet you with her car. But at the strip club, with you picking whatever girl you like as you see her, would be the ultimate. Anyone else making a regular practice of using a van or a motorhome for OTC, or writing about it? san_jose_guy
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^wow way an entrance too the discussion bored
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I forgot to mention: I would also bring an overcoat. I would not wear it into the club, as bouncers rightly should be concerned about such. I would keep it in the vehicle. When ready to walk my selected girl out the door, I would first get the coat and then meet her at the door and hand it to her through the doorway. I wouldn't be parked too many steps away, because I know that in her stripper shoes she still won't be able to walk far. I think doing it this way, short of going to the Hong Kong bar in TJ, would be the ultimate power trip. It just comes down to whether or not the staff will stand for it. san_jose_guy
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Clarification: With the guy who talked about dancers doing people in the parking lot at Club Fantasy in Sacramento, because of his derisive tone, I suspected that his post was not based on actual observation, but rather was based on prejudice he was bringing to the situation. But also, it sounds like that club might be on a street where prostitution is common. san_jose_guy
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    [view link] Cookies 'n' Cream Mobile Alabama Having used Google satellite and street views to make a virtual tour of southern and black strip clubs, I would say that this building was likely an adult bookstore. It makes sense. Many places have these location restrictions on adult oriented businesses. Adult bookstores are of the past. But as attitudes continue to become more and more liberal and as the mileage keeps increasing, SC's are the future. I've read some posts from a few people and I can see that they are a lot like Howard Hughes, afraid to let anyone even touch them. They patronize strippers, but they still look down on them. Not me. Who says blacks don't kiss? [view link] A very motorhome compatible location. Anyone doing this? Do they have to pay money to the staff. This I would not like. But otherwise, so long as one actually can afford it, they'd be living better than even King Herod the Great! san_jose_guy
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ and someone said this was an inane topic
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Omg lol
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    If the van is rocking, don't bother knocking!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion