tuscl

Happy Canada Day Farmerart

"Canada Day celebrates the birthday of Canada. On July 1, 1867 Canada became a new federation with its own constitution by signing the Constitution Act - formerly known as the British North America Act."

(Not quite like declaring your independence from and fighting a war with the most powerful empire of the day, but congrats anyway)

10 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    Hey Steve dude...no dissin' our neighbors. Canada be coo-el. Just wish the exchange rate was closer to what it was when I was a kid...

Happy Canada day folks!
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Yes. Happy Canada Day! Canada is just like the USA except it's cleaner, safer and quainter.
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    Happy Canada Day, fa

working or celebrating?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Hey Farmer, instead of hot dogs , you guys eat smoked meat sandwiches, right?
    I heard they're delicious.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Anybody else notice that both Canadians and Mexicans say eh?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    My favorite Canadians--

John Candy and Pamela Anderson

• sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I raise my bottle of Molson in a toast!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    John Candy and Pamela Anderson both have big tits.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    .. and less puritan than America.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Thank you all.

I entertained my partner and his family at Rancho farmerart for the Canada Day weekend. Partner's kids are city folk so they had gobs of fun exploring the farm, the gardens, the creek, the trees, the wildlife, the buildings, the machinery, the 3 satellite systems available in my entertainment centre.

Bonfire for smores, then fireworks after dark on Canada Day night. Neighbours came for the fireworks. Warm evening, good booze, good conversation on my verandah after the fireworks. Very mellow time.

I'm off to England for vacation tomorrow.

Best wishes to you Yanks for your July 4.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion