tuscl

Mini Skirts-Panties or No Panties

Monday, June 23, 2014 8:18 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, I am in a bit of a quandary. I love a slut in a mini skirt. Only problem is, I don't know if I prefer them with or without. I love it when a girl is wearing a hot little thong that I can pull to the side then go to town. At the same time, when a gal is in a tiny, ass skirt and you realize that she's not wearing any panties, Great Caesars Ghost! Instant erection. I guess that I shouldn't worry too much. Both are fun and exciting in the end. Any if y'all have a preference?

29 comments

• GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Prefer panties on Why? Like to leave something to imagination
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^ I agree
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Listen to govikings he has good taste
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Back in the 50's & 60's it was a challenge to get through all of the layers of a petticoat to get to the prize. I would miss that with a mini skirt and no panties. :)
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    Most women's thongs barely cover anything anyway. Underwear I've seen strippers wear often cover even less and may as well be dental floss. Thus, makes no difference. Never seen the whole allure of "not wearing panties" as the average woman's underwear is a tiny piece of cloth over their ass crack.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Wax on, wax off
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Why do ya think I like the LPGA?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    @ Slick: Great expression of the joys of seeing a voluptuous woman in a miniskirt. And, I too, concur with GoV. Even though I'm a boobologist, where my specialty is above a woman's waist, I do enjoy the site of an appropriately sculpted woman wearing a short, tight skirt. The boobular equivalent is probably the tube top. And the sight of a woman wearing both! @ Motor: Haha! I must admit myself, that there are some things I watch on TV just to see how certain women are dressed.
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    No Panties.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    My current G/F frequently goes combat, but her skirts aren't ever short like a dancer's. Still, I like the easy access, especially in public. I say bare.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    For the same reason I prefer nude clubs over topless, I chose the natural look. If she looks good, why leave anything to the imagination?
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    No panties. The sight of a skirt barely covering her butt, and providing glimpses of the goods is titillation enough for my imagination.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    A slightly longer skirt and no panties. Glimpses here and there do wonders.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Iin the south the sun dress with no panties is a thing of beauty. Especially on a nice windy day.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^ like the car washing girl in Cool Hand Luke?...yes
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    The 'no panties' style is to be strongly encouraged.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    A woman going commando in a mini skirt. Nuff said.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    It is sexy both ways but I prefer bare - as the saying goes – “less is less”
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    @ Mikeya: Is this the scene you were referring to? [view link]
  • lotsoffun201
    10 years ago
    No panties for sure!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Club Goer...Yup! That scene looks as good as ever
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Mikeya, I haven't seen that movie since it came out. So, I didn't even remember that scene. I'll have to watch it again.
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    Now these are the intellectual discussions that I enjoy!
  • likes2look
    10 years ago
    As a proud pantie pervert, I vote for with! "Panties aren't the greatest thing on earth, but they are next to it"
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I like completely nude,but if she must wear a mini skirt, ok.
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    The best thing about panties, is they're removable. Let the very first thing that happens be the panties get placed in my coat pocket. That is good. OTOH if she's going to go about her business around town in a miniskirt? Then let there be nothing underneath. I'll be thinking about how she's running her errands at the very edge of putting on a public display, almost as often as she will!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Panties...nice cg
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Don't forget Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct. [view link]
  • CaraDevine
    10 years ago
    If I'm wearing a skirt that's really that short, it's because I'm feeling good. If I don't wear panties under that same skirt, then whoever catches a peek is feeling good too! No panties... 😉
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion