tuscl

what are the reasons for being banned from a club as a patron

Djscudmaster
New York
I was curious to find out yall opinions on this as I haven't seen this happen in a while. I already know many reasons but need to be enlightened if I found out any new ones.

13 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    Well...I think there are a lot of reasons a patron might be banned (or, as the cool kids spell the word, band).

Off the top of my head, I would say threatening the strippers or management, stealing, preaching to customers, and squatting on the table and taking a shit (any urination or defecation outside of approved areas would no doubt elicit a similar response).

Are you looking for ideas DJscud dude? Here's one -- bring three or four bottles of DXM cough syrup, a bag of red vines, and a bucket o' KFC to the club. Chew off the ends of the licorice so it becomes a straw and drink the cough syrup through the red vine straw. Once you get all high...well, you know where a drumstick o' the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay goes...

See if that gets you band!
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    Oddly enough, I've never heard of anyone ever being banned from a strip club as a customer, but then again, I must hang out with the wrong people.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Fucking the managers/owners wife or G/F will get you banned.
  • Djscudmaster
    10 years ago
    yep came close on that one
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I had a stripper threaten to get me banned because I showed her what some one else had written about her in a TUSCL review.
  • Experimental
    10 years ago
    you can get band for plaing sax in the champagne roome
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Not bringing any money.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    I was kicked out of the old French Maid in Calgary twice. The first time was for justifiably smacking an asshole customer. The second time was for bitching about short pours from the bartender.

After the second eviction I never returned to the club, effectively banning myself.

That old joint has been razed; a skyscraper is being built in its place.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I've never been bounced myself but the most common reason is guys too drunk to keep their hands to themselves and pushing their luck too far.
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    I've been banned. Usually clubs won't ban you unless you're becoming bad for their business or you're harassing dancers, other people in the club.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I've never been banned from a strip club but I have been banned from a McDonald's, a pool hall, 2 shopping malls, and a swap meet that doesn't exist anymore.
  • Djscudmaster
    10 years ago
    what makes one BAD for Business? Oh I get it ....almost Been banned from a club once and came close many a times just based on My looks I guess and I'm not KIDDING.
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    I've never been banned but I got a stripper fired because I showed out when she complained to me from the stage for not tipping her when I was sitting with another stripper.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion