tuscl

founder stop being a faggot please !

Duke was a good account that was a good member. I haven't been posting for a while trying to be a good boy for you and when I do finally post again under duke in the 2 threads that was telling you founder how you was fucking up this site you deleted me...wtf ? Y not be a big cry baby and delete every one else for voicing their opinion you fuckin nazi.... PS......please feel free to delete G2 for having the balls to not kiss your punk ass

19 comments

• Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Could it be founder has stepped down and been replaced by yoda?!?! Yoda has not posted in a while
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Maybe Founder had enough with all the “feedback” w.r.t. the changes and Duke’s “feedback” was more than he could bare.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Capri: "Could it be founder has stepped down and been replaced by yoda?!?!"

So far the carnage seems to be limited to two accounts. If it was Yoda we would, undoubtedly, be at 200 in just a couple of hours. Would probably wear out the keys on this keyboard from deleting so fast!

We'll see where we are at when the dust settles.

And I agree, it is sad to see Duke1 and RichStud gone.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Dougster u r so funny!!!!! Lol
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    Not sad. Only my ignore list is sad at losing two names :)
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    Where's classic juice and bigtuna?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Yeah! And where's juicebox69?
  • Yoda
    10 years ago
    lol
  • Henry_R1234
    10 years ago
    Are you the same Yoda from stripperweb?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ yep same faggot
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I have question and comment for Yoda...

Why do you not speak in Yoda speak, hmm? Coo-el it would be if you did.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Im about to go into my bathroom and sit on my yoda amd take a shit
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • Yoda
    10 years ago
    I see the IQ level has not gotten any better here since my last visit...
  • Yoda
    10 years ago
    "Are you the same Yoda from stripperweb?"

Yes

"Why do you not speak in Yoda speak, hmm? Coo-el it would be if you did."

Because this is a message board, not a Star Wars convention.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Yoda: "I see the IQ level has not gotten any better here since my last visit..."

Thus speaks Yoda - exceedingly proud of his IQ of 82. But I guess when your IQ is that low you are clueless that it's nothing to be proud of.

Time for you to go away again faggot Yoda!

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Ah Yoda... I was at SW for a while and your "moderation" was one of the main reasons I voluntarily left. It seemed to me you let your dick get in the way of what might have been an excellent forum the way you encourage the disgusting sense of entitlement that's the culture over there.

You shouldn't come here dissing members until you have something to contribute from a male point of view. All you do is represent the female and that's not what THIS site is about. Although we do welcome females posting their points of view better than you welcome the male's in your part of cyberspace.
  • Yoda
    10 years ago
    I contributed quite frequently here for many years before this forum became primarily a venue for idiots and hate mongers. SW is not the same sort of site as TUSCL and moderating on a site is not the same thing as being a general poster. Everyone is free to participate wherever they like. Sounds like you are happy being hear and not on SW. So be it. While I spend far more time on other sites I do drop in here on occasion and post as I see fit.
  • TroIl_Defense_HQ
    10 years ago
    Yoda - why are you ignoring my calls to date me? I never thought I would find another homo in the world as big as me, but I can tell you are The One! Please! I even hear that gay marriage is now legal out where you live in Massachusetts. I know we were meant to be!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion