tuscl

Can You Really Do All 'That' With The Dancers Here?

farmerart story from a club visit last night.

I drop into one of the FS pus buckets in Mississauga.....sit down at the bar and sip on a beer.....chat briefly with a guy near me......very boring guy.......hot dancer walks by.......doesn't stop...... jump up from bar stool.... put my arm around her waist...... lead her to stool next to mine......eyes pop out of boring guy's head......off to VIP with hot dancer......three song dance set.....mutual gropefest with dancer.....not enough chemistry for full meal deal.....back to bar stool and another beer......boring guy still there.....probably same beer......another dancer stops to chat with me....off to VIP again.....bit better chemistry.....another gropefest.....nipple nibbling....finger banging away happily....dancer caressing Mr. Wood.....Mr. Wood getting pleased with himself.....see boring guy from bar on solo tour through VIP......dancer wants outrageous $$$$$$ for FS......not that desperate.....Mr. Wood unhappy.......back to bar and another beer......boring guy leans close to me and asks in very soft voice.......

"Can you really do all 'that' with the dancers here?"

Sheesh!!

16 comments

• Clubber
    10 years ago
    Just say, "I can." :)
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I feel a bit sad for the boring guy.

Did you tell him "yes, if you have sufficient money"?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Art-I like your nickname for him as "Boring Guy".
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Dancers have told me about guys like that in my fav clubs. Maybe they just don't want to spend the money.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I have seen a shit house full of guys at my favorite club that apparently don't know just how much shit you can get away with.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Thats what tuscl was invented for. Congrats everyone on being in the right place
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    That was a better review than a lot of intended reviews are!
  • ime
    10 years ago
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    I'm kinda like the boring guy mixed with Steve Carrell in 40 year old virgin..."You know what? I respect women! I love women! I respect them so much I completely stay away from them!"
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ good job. Women owe you one
  • steve229
    10 years ago

Art....go back to club.....find the dancer....who stole your syntax....

Sheesh!
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Its comical to see the look of shock and awe on the face of a strip club newbie when they are seeing some serious action for the first time. Hilarious!
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    I agree most guys don't know what you can get away with. Very few of my friends (which are pretty wild) don't know. They always think to try to get a girl to meet them outside the club, they don't realize you can sometimes get the same shit inside the club as well.

As for boring guys, just because you go to a dance club doesn't mean you have to dance. For a lot of them looking at naked girls sipping on a beer is enough for them. Let them be, less they spend will make better deals for us in the VIP that knows what's going on.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Ahhhhhh......noobs.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    boring guy is the stripper web perfect customer, lol
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Guess what?

Two PMs in my message box from Jun 2014 members asking me for the name of the club.

Too hilarious.........New Locomotion in Mississauga, but it could have happened in virtually any airport area club in GTA.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion