tuscl

Fuck-Marry-Kill:Blonde Bombshells ll

Friday, June 6, 2014 4:18 AM
It's Friday and once again, time for Fuck-Marry-Kill. I apologize for slacking. I've been lazy, with no excuses. On to the show. Today, we will be reviewing 3 Blonde Bombshells- Brooklyn Decker Marrissa Miller Kate Upton Late the games begin. (And please forgive me Jackslash).

23 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    Fuck Kate Upton Fuck Kate Upton Fuck Kate Upton Fuck Kate Upton Fuck Kate Upton Fuck Kate Upton Fuck Kate Upton Fuck Kate Upton Fuck Kate Upton Then Kill Me, so I can die happy
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Moto-Haha. I needed that.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Fuck Brooklyn Decker Fuck Marrissa Miller Make love to Kate Upton Got a wife. Got no time for killin'.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Holy Moses! Why can't all strippers look like them? Fuck - all three Marry - all three Kill - none
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    dougster... Agree 100% Motor.... agreed 100% Gorgemic.... agree 100%.... But i ain't got a wife...;-) But by the rules of the game you have to F...M....K... So I would: Fuck Marissa Miller Kill Brooklyn Decker (only because that new show she is on isn't good IMO) Marry Kate Upton. Got to love it when she dances.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Fuck all three at the same time.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    yeah, they're all nice, and usually blondes don't do much for me but i'd go marry- decker kill- miller fuck- upton
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I'll follow GMD's route with a little modification. Fuck Brooklyn and Marissa & Kill Kate. But to play the game, Fuck Brooklyn, Marry Marrisa...
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Motor got it right. It'd take a team of ten morticians to get the smile off my face.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    I agree with GoVikings Upton has potential to be a tubette later in life. But I agree with Motor
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Who's Mary and why kill her?
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Fuck - Brooklyn Marry - Marissa Kill - Kate
  • PredragDr
    10 years ago
    K - Upton, I find her overrated M - Miller, older but probably the wealthiest F - Decker
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    F Decker M Miller K Upton Wonder what the tally board looks like?
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    I'll 3rd(?) that: F Decker M Miller K Upton
  • ime
    10 years ago
    F All M Upton K none I'd just substitute extra fucking
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    Not into blondes , i like redheads tho
  • rentz2
    10 years ago
    Kill Decker Fuck Upton Marry Miller
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    fuck all 3 then kill them all.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Likely just me, but all just "cookie cutter" blondes.
  • turbopokey
    10 years ago
    If u dildos are gonna change the damn rules, I'd f-Sofia Vergara, m-MaryKate Olsen, k-Janeane Garofalo.....otherwise; m-Upton, f-Brooklyn, k- Marissa(cause she's a sports nut). Retards quit saying "DUUHHHH, I'd fuk dem aul...yuk-yuk".
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    turbo, Some things in life are not black and white!
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    rentz2 finally got it right, in my mind. Upton looks great -- now. But she's also 21 and already on the bigger side. When the metabolism goes down for her, as it does for everyone, look out. She's either going to have to really up the workout regimen and lose the curves to stay in the business or she's going to plump up. Get her now while you have the chance. Marissa likes sports and has something real exotic about her. Keep her. I always thought Decker had kind of an odd face, almost into the butterface category. Compared to Upton & Miller ... she loses.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion