tuscl

Topless vs NUDE Lap Dances

dennyspade
Illinois
Monday, July 11, 2005 8:32 AM
You know your buddy, who has been to only two clubs in his entire life, asks: "So they don't take it all off?" You explain that he can get a nude lapper in the VIP. He says: I gotta keep my hands to myself? You affirm correctly. He asks: "Why are we here? We can see this on the internet!" My question to you: Does it make a huge difference in the quality of your private lapper if she's only topless and not totally nude? We know you prefer 2-way touching. What about on-stage? Are you really in need of seeing how green is her valley?

12 comments

• nj_pete
    19 years ago
    Nude is not that importaint to me, topless yes, absolutly, and I hate pasties. But as others have mentioned, contact is hats its all about with lap dances. So for me, topless, no pasties and full contact is my preference.
  • easyed14
    19 years ago
    As far as laps go, I don't care if it's topless, nude or even bikini as long as there's high mileage (2-way contact). On stage, I prefer nude but topless is okay. In California you can't have nude and alcohol so I usually end up at topless bars and drink until I can't tell whether the girls on stage are topless or nude. lol
  • train
    19 years ago
    I do prefer to see them nude on stage. When getting a lapper, if the contact is good, it really doesn't matter to me.
  • dennyspade
    19 years ago
    Chitownlawyer: Ditto on the "high contact" clubs in Houston. I was spoiled back in the 80's and 90's before the arm's length ordinances came into play. I also like your favorite Indy club (Brad's Flamingo) and their 1/2 hour VIP room special. I wish some of these guys would have seen what it was like to have a Food Buffet, Sports and Hot Dancers all under one roof in Houston. I experienced stick-shifting, 2-way contact and God knows what else back in the Oil Boom period. Thanks for adding to the discussion.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    By the way, this may be because my first sc experiences were at high-contact clubs in Houston, and so subsequent visits to restricted touch (no boobs or ass) clubs have always seemed restrictive by comparison. I have never been to a club that forbade any touching by the customer.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    I have never really been all that interested in seeing "pink parts", but contact is a must. As I have said often before in this forum, without contact, I am just as happy with Spectravision back at the hotel.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    Not really. My favorite club has nude lapdances, one of only 3 I've been to that do (or at least I tried out), but I'd probably buy the same number if it was simply topless. It probably depends on whether you are into DATY.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I enjoy tipping girls in the nude a dollar. However I rarely want to pay extra just to see them dance nude especially if those dances are all air. As far as looks go, I prefer to be able to see something besides hair down there so shaved is good for me. Most girls in the strip clubs I see are that way. I think I would feel uncomfortable getting dances in a nude club where the girls rubbed themselves all over you. Seems like I remember a place like that years ago but my memory is fuzzy.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Nude or topless makes little difference to me, whether we're talking stage dancing or private dancing. In fact I probaly prefer just topless once I've really gotten to know the girl well. What's imortant to me is how she treats me, not how naked she is. But I do like topless, I'm a boob (as long as they're natural) man. I'd rather see a great smile than a bearded (or shaved, I actually prefer bearded) clam.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    One of the hottest lap dances I ever got was from my retired ATF when she still had her dress on.
  • T-Bone
    19 years ago
    Topless works fine for me on the pole, but not pasties or bikini. Anything works for me in VIP as long as there's 2 way heat.....she could be wearing a parka.
  • dennyspade
    19 years ago
    SHADOWCAT: I'm with you on the "feeling is better than seeing." I see guys paying extra money in order to get an upclose view of the Poo-See and the same was just offered on stage in the club for free. I want a different sensory experience for my VIP or private lapper. Different strokes for different folks is more than a colloquialism, I suppose.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion