tuscl

how much will you spend this weekend?

Friday, May 9, 2014 3:07 PM
How much do you expect to spend this weekend? My personal approximation: Quarter oz of cocaine - $220 8th of weed - $50 10 xanax - $40 Bottle service - $1,000 Stripper - $900 Hotel room - $500-600 Driver service - $200ish So around 2.5-3k for the weekend. I figured it's better to spend on the drivers service as a dui is like 10k in legal fees and last weekend I almost t boned some guy when I fell asleep going 75mph lol

21 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    Signing NFL contract with the Miami Dolphins $1.4 million
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    That is usually what I spend on a slow Monday
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Buying a near mint Superman No. 1 comic. Will have to sell part of my vast collection of collectibles.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I was thinking of clubbing on Saturday afternoon; but I’ll be picking up my new Bugatti (the 2nd one I’ve bought this year) – so at least Sat afternoon is shot.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'll be making money by selling drugs, pimping whores, and driver service for 200ish.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    I sucked dick for $25 a poo in the men's bathroom in non extra clubs
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Party!
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I'm spending 10K this weekend. Not on strippers. I'm paying a hit man to rid the world of a douche-bag.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    New rad for F-150 - $810 New headlights for F-150 - $225 Box of beer for Fat Farley - $27 2 boxes of beer for farmerart - $54 Labour for Fat Farley - $0 Labour for farmerart - $0 X 2
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I won't be spending any money this weekend. Two strippers are coming over to clean my house and fuck my brains out for free.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    cover charge. - $0 beer or drinks $18 dances $25 and higher stage tips. $10 to $30 gas. $21 food. $2 to $7 if I'm really hungry. Last weekend I spent a total of $35 on two dances and stopped at that. Dancers wanted 20 to 30 per dance. I'm not buying at those prices. Now at two for 30, I have at times bought several dances. I live in South Carolina and getting paid a lot less than the national average. A salary calculator said my equivalent pay in New York City would need to be 44% higher just to have the same quality of life based on my current location. I have spent more on occassion. sometimes less.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @shadowcat- you da man! I ain't hitting up any strip clubs this weekend, I've spent too much money in the strip club the past two nights.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    That was two dances for $25. I have been offered two for $20 in just the past few weeks. After a certain point , more dances aren't fun.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I'll be cleaning the catbox and mowing the lawn. Those won't cost me a thing.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    If you can somehow manage to run the cat over with your car you can eliminate cleaning out the cat box!
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @ATACdawg: I *like* the cat. :)
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Funny story, george. When I lived in Jacksonville, the guy who was the waterfront director at the yacht club told us that he was part of the crew on a sailboat delivery. The "head" was located between the forward and main cabins and stretched the full beam of the boat. There was a cat on board and its litter box was on the deck opposite the toilet. It was a pretty rough night but John had to go. While he was sitting on the throne, the boat took a knockdown (blown on its side by the wind) and he was catapulted across the head, landed face first in the cat box after which his business followed him in. In his words, "I was picking cat shit and litter out of my teeth and thinking that I wanted to find that cat and heave him into the drink! It was the worst night of my life."
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I find it hard to blame the cat for that sort of mishap. After all, did the *cat* put the catbox in the head? I doubt it. :)
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    I'm pretty sure that John felt that way too. However, seeking vengeance against the sea is pretty much a losing proposition, and the cat's owner would probably put up a fight. Hence, only the cat would be available to take out frustrations on. :-)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I'm up to about $800 already.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I spent a lot more than $35 on dances last night. The last 4 dances were not as good as the four from another dancer. Two for $30 was the most I paid.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion