tuscl

Nipple Piercings

Friday, May 2, 2014 7:02 AM
A couple of weeks ago I was at a local sc, enjoying my encampment along pervert row. The ladies were lovely and the dollars were flowing. This one dancer had her time to shine in stage and shine she did. Both of her nipples were pierced and her piercings were bright. She sauntered on over to my place on the row and smacked my face with her massive melons. I was motor boating like Don Aronow. After she left to jiggle her juggs in the mug of another dude, I had a thought. I haven't been with to many chicks with pierced nipples. Come to think of it, I've been with many chicks with pierced clits but not too many pierced nipples. As I pondered these facts, I nodded to myself that I much preferred a pierced clit to a pierced nipple. Nipples or clits? What are your observations?

27 comments

• LMN
    10 years ago
    I like pierced nipples. Main chick I've been involved with has them which is a plus.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Neither. Not a fan of piercing or tats. I don't even care for pierced ears, but can tolerate them. Actually I can deal with both, depending on the "canvas".
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I very much dislike piercings and tats but at least with tats you are not going to chip a tooth.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Nipple piercings, fake breasts, and body odor. The top three things that end my interest in any dancer.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    Fake breasts ending your interest in "any dancer?" "Johnsmith69" - you're an idiot
  • sexualchoc
    10 years ago
    I'm with John, I hate fake breasts too, big turnoff!! I also hate nipple piercings, just gimme that nipple in my mouth...
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    I dont mind fake breast at all , i actually like breast any size i just like certain type of nipples more than the other
  • TxVegas
    10 years ago
    Don't care for nipple piercings at all. The clit piercing is not great for lap dances, but can be fun in personal life.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I love clit piercings, nipple piercings not so much.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    No nipple or clot piercings for me either. I also prefer either no tats or reasonably small and few. Enhanced breasts that look and feel natural are OK, but I prefer naturals of small to medium size. I actually saw one dancer during the Christmas season who had a small LED strobe hanging from a clot ring - just too weird!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Do pierced nipples squirt 3 ways?
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Never been a fan of pierced nipples. Clit rings are hit or miss. But I really hate clot rings! Clot rings are the worst.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    This subject has been discussed previously on the board and it went pretty much along the lines of this one – i.e. piercings are disliked by the majority. I don’t like them either – they get in the way of my access to the nips – I also feel like I can’t grope her boobs with too much gusto b/c I’m afraid I will hurt the nips b/c of the piercings.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I'm with Papi. Exact same sentiment.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    On a nice pair of breasts I think they kind of enhance the image but as Papi said there get in the way too much otherwise.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    It probably depends on the girl. Most of them, I don't really care whether they do or not. The one thing I do love is girls who get nipple rings as opposed to the bolts (or whatever they're called) that most of them seem to get. I don't see too many of them, which may account for why I like them. But my old favorite had them (for a while, anyway).
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    My previous fav had them. I didn't mind, except I always (spit) had this slight metallic taste (spit) in my mouth after VIP (spit) lol
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I'm not a fan of nipple or clit piercings, but usually enjoy breast enhancement unless it's been done poorly or overdone. In the past 3 days I was with a gal with natural D's and with another with enhanced C's. Frankly I preferred the spinner who went from A's to C's because they looked and felt natural. The gal with natural D's was kind of flabby and while I'm not complaining, I just like them slim and athletic.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    LOL Corvus. I claim the dreaded autocorrect feature - I typed clit!
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Love them
  • 4oureyes
    10 years ago
    I can put up with tattoos and piercings, although I don't really care for them. Fake boobs are a no-go. If I discover I've chosen a girl with fake boobs I will finish the dance, if I like her other than that I'll maybe get a second dance. But after that, no more.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Clit piercings are more fun.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Did Franklin's wife have a pierced clit?
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I like them both. In my experience, girls with pierced nipples and clits are also girls who tend to like a little pain mixed with their sex. And that is just the way I like 'em.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    If her nipples stick out naturally, she doesn't need pierced nipples. Now if her nipples are often inverted, a piercing might help. I do not have much experience sucking on pierced nipples. I often seem to end up with big nipples rubbing up against my lips. They all feel good in my hands though so I'm not complaining one way or the other.
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I find that with nipple piercings they are less likely to let you man-handle their tits.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion