Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Reviews

sofaking87

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

How long do you wait before you post a review of a club? Hours, days, weeks?

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Shit, I've started writing reviews while getting a blow job in the VIP. Long live Sofa King!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Usually within a day or two. When I did a road trip 2 years ago I did not have internet access so it was 8 or 9 days before I submitted them.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Within a day or two at the most.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Usually within a day or two

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

usually within a day or two. I flagged one the other day because it said it was from a visit two years ago. We all know things don't ever change in the strip club and what happened two years ago is probably exactly the same today, so maybe I shouldn't have flagged it.

S
Supremeruler
•

How do you even remember a strip club from 2 years ago?

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

If it's one of my local clubs, generally the moment I get home. If I'm out of town for a week or so, it's generally the day I get home, or possibly the next day.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Usually a week or two.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Ratings written within an hour after receiving oral sex are usually overblown.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

For me, anywhere from 2 hours of getting home to two weeks.

Profile picture for Fanky
Fanky
•

24 hours

Profile picture for Fanky
Fanky
•

May bee 12 hours at my quickest

Profile picture for sofaking87
sofaking87
•

I usually wait a couple days, and if I go to the same place two days in a row, I'll do the second a week or so later.

Profile picture for Fanky
Fanky
•

Lol

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

@Moto-Don't blow no smoke my way.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement