tuscl

Personal Hygiene

dennyspade
Illinois
Monday, August 1, 2005 10:21 AM
Interestingly enough, I have seen guys come in from hard-working jobs, soiled and sweaty, and have very little to no problem getting personal lap dances. This weekend, however, there were several comments made about an older customer's smell. The dancers surrounded his table (actually, his non-discriminating wallet) awaiting their chance to ride his lap and get paid. Then they bitched about his smell. As a rule, do you guys clean up a little before you go to the club? Similar to going out on a date. You know ... a little soap/water/deodorant/cologne?

11 comments

• casualguy
    19 years ago
    Sometimes you might wonder about some dancer's complements. Such as a dancer who not only says you smell good but then she licks you on your arm and says "oh, you taste good too." She did hang around my table for awhile.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I think it really depends on the type of place you're in and the time of day. In a fancy downtown gentlemen's club at night a guy dressed in dirty T-shirt and jeans and not smelling too good probably wouldn't even get in the door. But the small club in an industrial area right across the street from a big factory at shift change would welcome him with open arms.
  • dennyspade
    19 years ago
    Thanks for the replies. I thought that I would see that from you guys that understand what some of our dancers experience every day. If you can clean up a little and give her a clean shoulder to lean on and a clean ear to nibble on, you just migtht get her to hang around a little longer and get a little better mileage IMHO.
  • easyed14
    19 years ago
    I have to agree that a guy's personal hygiene can definitely improve his dance mileage. By the same token, I have on occasion gotten dances from some very attractive dancers that have had either bad breath or bad body odor. I don't care how hot she is, that kills the total dance experience for me and I always dismiss them after one dance.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I prefer to be clean instead of hot and sweaty. However after a number of dancers have rubbed up against me I start smelling like a few of them. The smoke smell in clubs is the worst smell of all though. My sense of smell is pretty good if the smoke hasn't killed it. I can't stand to be near people who have too strong of an odor even if it just perfume. If the dancer smells like food though, I can usually handle that.
  • jctone
    19 years ago
    Hygiene is good for you and the dancers. The better you smell or the less you smell, the better contact or conversation you will have with the dancers.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    Umm, unless I have just been to the gym, my "off the rack" hygiene is pretty good, without the need for any touch-up. On the other hand, I have a pretty sedentary job that doesn't lead to much sweating or other odor...inside work, no heavy lifting. I might stop at a gas station on the way to a club and get some gum to chew before I go in the strip club, just for a breath check. Other than that, I'm good to go on a pretty constant basis.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Not many girls will turn down a dance no matter what a guy smells like. However, most will also tell you that they will put more into it (and get closer) if you are clean and dont have bad breath. If I go during the day it's usually a day off so I'm always freshly showered. If I go at night after work I at least make an effort to get cleaned up and put on a clean shirt.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    My trips are usually pretty spontaneous, but I will usually at least try to make sure I'm clean and brush my teeth. Not that the teeth helps since my breath will smell like beer within a few minutes anyway. FONDL, I think you didn't get an answer because the question has a certain "have you stopped beating your wife" character, not that you intended it that way. The options are, we'd rather have the customers and the money (don't wory about hygene guys, come on in and expect that full contact grope, 'cause I'm just that greedy), or we'd rather they didn't (we're too good for the workin' man. If you aren't smelling like a rose don't bother 'cause you'll get nothing). I think discretion just got the better of them.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I always try to look and smell my best, most everyone does. But I have the opportunity to do so, not all guys always do. I once asked a question about this on the pink site about guys who do physical labor all day, then would like to stop for a couple of beers on the way home. They don't have the opportunity to get cleaned up, it's either stop on the way home smelling bad or don't go at all. Which would the ladies prefer that they do? Do they prefer the smelly customer or none at all? Nobody answered. Interesting. BTW, sometimes the dancers don't smell all that great either, when they've been dancing hard on a hot stage or in a warm VIP room. They can't always help it either.
  • T-Bone
    19 years ago
    Always. Looking & smelling good is a must and it pays off. Any woman will tell you that. Strippers may reward you for it ;).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion