tuscl

Where are Alucard and Rickdugan ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Saturday, April 19, 2014 6:38 PM
Historically prolific posters but have not been posting much as of recent. Could they have gotten tired of the hatorade and have gone towards greener (friendlier) pastures – e.g. Stripperweb?

18 comments

• gawker
    10 years ago
    RickDugan commented yesterday, but Alucard's been absent since April 5th.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Aids?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    alutard and RickyBoy are actually the same psycho posting under different aliases. RickyBoy seems to be posting quite often under his "RickyBoyDugan" account now instead of "rickdugan". Why? Only he would know! You'll also notice that said psycho's aliases "txtittyfan"/"txtittyfag" have not posted in forever either, and another of said psycho's aliases "jester214"/"jester2l4" post rather sporadically now. I'm personally quite grateful for the decreased activity. Maybe the psycho who controls all these aliases is finally taking his meds according to his doctor's directions? Hmmmmmm?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Dougster drove. I think he must have dropped off Alucard at one of those places he said he might. I was sleeping so no idea if Alucard got dropped off on some piece of crap planet or not. [view link]
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Sporadically? Posting about as much as I always have, not all of us have the free time to sit around hitting refresh like Dugly. Dugly's been caught forgetting to log out of the fake 'jester' name at least three times. Desperate to make it work or stupid enough to actually think it's fooling anyone??
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I heard Alucard was converted by radical Muslims. If he can blow up everyone on his hate list, he will get 72 blowjobs in heaven.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Allah Aktard.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^lol
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I'm sure we'll see the return of Alucard soon. I'm sure he's having a blast getting lappers on planet Vulcan. It's the most logical destination if you want some pon farr. Or on Ferenginar gettin' some groovy oomox. Seriously though, I would be just as happy dialing back on the haterade. I find it funny that Alucard goes away and folks still mock his stance on guns. Rick sometimes engages with the "slam RickyBoy" threads with his tongue in his cheek. Jester jumped on my case for criticizing BonerBreath but laughing along with the Juiceman. I decided not to reply...nothing funny was going to emerge. At a certain point, once a rivalry goes from some good natured lulz to repetitive slams, you have to wonder what the point is. I like a clever troll as much as the next guy, but the constant slamming of Alucard, Jester, RickDugan...what's the point?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    zipman: " I decided not to reply...nothing funny was going to emerge. " See jestie cry and spazz out is always funny. And then when he tries to deny he is a spazz... Hilarious!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I have no idea why Jester and RickDugan get slammed. It's mostly by two persons, so ask them.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    mike: "I have no idea why Jester and RickDugan get slammed" Just because they're gay.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Been busy. And when I'm not working, I'm drinking and driving, fucking strippers BB or both. ;)
  • HitMan9
    10 years ago
    Lol^^^ such a team player...that was funny rick
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Don't forget inventing The System!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Don't forget greasing bouncers!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Rick my man..."or both"? Does that mean you're fucking strippers BB while you're driving drunk? All you need to complete the "safety first" course is to add target shooting to that. Yes...I'm suggesting you cruise around the streets o' Jacksonville, drunk out o' your mind, nekkid stripper in your lap and you wit' yo' cock up her bunghole, waving a Glock out the window trying to hit stop signs. XXXtra points if you can hit a stop light just as it changes from yellow to red then DRIVE ON THROUGH!!!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Think RickyBoy would prefer to have a bouncer as greasy as the Colonel's XXXtra Kris-Pay on his lap!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion