tuscl

What Was the Surprise?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Saturday, April 19, 2014 4:19 PM
A dancer texted me this morning: "Hey sweetheart! Hope u can stop in today. I'll be there at 2:00" Me: "Hi baby. I can't. I'm tied up all Easter weekend." Dancer: "Awwwww that sucks and I had a surprise for you!!!" So now I'm wondering, what was the surprise?

25 comments

• SuperDude
    10 years ago
    STD or pregnancy.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    An egg with your name on it. Hope you like your eggs scrambled. :)
  • ime
    10 years ago
    More money spent than usual? Though i have heard money goes far in the detroit area
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    She's gonna reserect your wood.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    The scariest element in the Periodic Table is the element of surprise.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Darn jack – you sure get a lot of texts from dancers – they must really like you
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I agree with ime, lol!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Your surprise is stripper shit
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    ^^^ agreed, she was spinning you a line.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "I'm tied up all Easter weekend." Gee, Jack, didn't know you were into that sort of thing...
    10 years ago
    Bj
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Every Easter she shows up at the houses of her regulars dressed as a playboy bunny and shits oy a chocolate egg.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    New outfit is the first thing that pops into my head. All her if she can save the surprise for your next visit.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Moto-Where do you come up with these zingers? Seriously, much respect.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Any time a dancer has texted that she had a "surprise" for me, it's never been anything good. The best surprises from a dancer are truly a surprise when they happen, like the first time my ATF provided extras.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    Funny, I got a similar "come see me I have a surprise just for you" text. Given her history, I'm fairly certain it was total bullshit.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Probably absolutely nothing. She was just saying that to fuck with you.
  • stenton1
    10 years ago
    The surprise was that she wants your ATM pin code so she can thoroughly deplete all of your money.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    I had a dancer that had my burn phone number that would not leave me alone. That served to reinforce my rule of never giving out my real phone number.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Maybe she got brand new DDD breasts? But seriously – she was just probably hurting for $$$ - I imagine this is when our “faves” most think of us
  • StripReviewer
    10 years ago
    And that's why I'll never trade contact info with a stripper. I come in when I do, I'm already sold, only thing they could ever do is talk themselves out of my business.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Will we ever know what the surprise was to be? Inquiring minds want to know! :) An update, Jack?
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    I bet it was something in a Cracker Jack box.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Strippers will sometimes say the darnest things – a few years back @ a SC w/ a very attractive stripper: Stripper – “wanna a kiss” Me – “SURE!!!” (Iike a good PL :)) Stripper opens hard hand and shows me a Hershey’s kiss Me – I laugh it off pretending I knew all along she was kidding but felt super-PLish :)
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Papi, Almost the same thing happened to me, except when she opened her hand from around my Sir Happy, she kissed the head. No candy for me. :(
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion